Havn't had one of these in a while

Havn't had one of these in a while

Can we get a graph thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/

Autism: the thread

going to have a guess that very low score season 4 episode is the clip show with Ross posting the wedding invitations.
Clip shows are another reason why american television can be absolute dogshit

What's the high rated episode in season 5?

wondering that aswell
probably joeys purse or when ross finds out

It's The one where everyone finds out, just checked it.

dont like how the wedding episode isn't high enough at all. that episode was brilliant with joey and his small feet, ross trying to get Moana

Guess

Seinfeld

Yes

This is pretty accurate, peaked in season 5, season 8 and 9 were please kill me tier

Can't remember what those 3 blacksheep seasons were before the last one. Pretty steady run all in all

kek

pretty fucking generous with most of the seasons desu

About what you would expect, though I would say S2 should be higher than S1

Fuck I'm autistic. I was only looking at the series trendline. S2 is higher than S1.

that 8/9 step function

probably settles the issue for good

>The best episode of the latest season is only an average episode in seasons 2-8.
>my visage when

8 and under are the best, 9 and some of 10 constitute the end of what's barely watchable, and beyond is only trash.

these graphs suggest that values between 6 and 9 should be remapped to 0 to 10 to actually represent a 0-10 scale.

anything above 9 is undeniably good
anything below 6 is intolerably awful

>the best episode of the latest season is actually the best episode in the past 15 seasons
>it's still only average

Oh yeah definitely

On IMDb, if something is rated 6 or above, that usually means it's at least worth a watch time.

If it's rated 5.9 or below, that usually means it's bad.

I tend to trust IMDb more than RT or Meteoritic (for example, Ghostbusters 2016 has a 3/10 on Imdb but an 80% on RT)