KYLE JESUS WILLIAMS BACKUP THREAD

KYLE JESUS WILLIAMS BACKUP THREAD
This man literally confirmed and showed a video of him tying a cat and using his Jeep to drag the cat along the road

Other urls found in this thread:

asci.uvm.edu/equine/law/cruelty/mo_cruel.htm
jackson.craigslist.org/com/6161230794.html
discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to vid

There's a whole hell of a lot worse going on in the world right now.

>drive google com/file/d/0B8VNrToflyFkU014R0dtZTIxZ2s/view

I am still not going to stand by and let some dickhead roam free after doing something like this

bump

Bump

give me a quick rundown
do we know this fag's facebook etc yet

facebook com/megan.alexs98

looks like OP is hanging out with this chick. Why don't we ruin his chances?

Ugly girlfriend confirmed

Are you sure he is with her? How did you find her

I just called the Missouri humane society

wonder what he did

kyle jesus willams based god
we also got plates if you want them
social security number coming next!

Thanks man, any information helps us get this guy arrested

Well stop the presses, I'm sure that'll fix him good!1

I'm not entirely sure but she liked jesus's photo with herself also same piercings and blue hair

Where's the fucking cat video??

he's a trump-supporting retard, and all he'd get is a ticket from the police (because Missouri's retarded).

move along, nothing to see here.

>profile pic in front of the prison like a gangsta
Yeah fuck this fag and everything about him

facebook com/story.php?story_fbid=886853054701466&id=100001303409103

faggot

Fuck'em there's a cat to avenge.

>>drive google com/file/d/0B8VNrToflyFkU014R0dtZTIxZ2s/view

By giving him attention you only encourage the same behavior. Much like a child. If you care kill him swiflty and silently. Like we should do with muslims.

>he's a trump-supporting retard

Die.

They said they would call me back tomorrow. But the lady that transferred my call said that several people have called reporting him. I say an eye for an eye. LITERALLY

Felony if you torture a live animal.
asci.uvm.edu/equine/law/cruelty/mo_cruel.htm
Plus he's got a record, judge would fuck his shit up for this I guarantee it. Judges have cats.

the cringe is fucking real

nice trips

If it wasn't so hard to commit murder without being caught I have a list of people I need to take care of

>man posts image of himself with aftermath of cat torture
>is subsequently ruined, personal image trashed (even beyond what it already was), probably will do jail time over this, never be allowed to own an animal again
>this encourages others to do the same

how is that logical? if anything not ruining his life encourages this behavior

he is no man

from a legal standpoint i want him to be a man.

His ex wont give me his address, thats fucking great

this cuck deserves to suffer!
i say once we have the info we forward the vid to his employer

Old thread down

press this. she will crack. say the police asked you for his address, a concrete address, for questioning. make her realize that his next gf could be the next victim of him and her giving you his address is actually extremely beneficial in the long run.

Stop leaking status updates to them asshole.
I know you're trying to impress them but jesus fuck keep it on the downlow you fucking edgelord

He gets what he deserves. He should never be able to own a pet as long as he lives.
I dont really see how this encourages other to torture animals also. Especially after reading through both of these threads, a huge majority is on the cats side

>say the police asked you for his address
Unless she's 12 she'll understand the cops don't get autists on the internet to do their work for them.
How about getting the ACTUAL FUCKING COPS on this?

jackson.craigslist.org/com/6161230794.html

that's already being done. yea i agree that tactic is weak, but we are talking to someone who dated what seems to be an enormous piece of shit, very stupid too, how smart could she be...?

here

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

You're also blowing your credibility if they call your bluff.

Fuck man, why the fuck you just didn't say that you were his friend and you were looking for him? Now the fucking girl is going to freak and don't say shit

Really faggot? Name one.

yes!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ its been years since I saw that one

> Especially after reading through both of these threads, a huge majority is on the cats side
im not calling you a newfag, but this should be completely unsurprising. people hurt other people. animals are innocent. people who hurt animals are scum.
this is what he deserves. a huge anonymous (and non anonymous from the people he actually knows) backlash for his actions. There is no way he will think what he did was right after this.

>were his friend and you were looking for him? Now the fucking girl is going to freak and don't say shit
She wont buy that if im not even mutual friends with the guy

please get this man fucked

Cell

what credibility do you currently have, or even need? he definitely tortured the cat, and posted the pictures. you're just someone who cares about the cat

fuuuuuck his profile pics are the cringiest shit imaginable

complete with 9-11 jokes which is fine but not as your facebook profile pic jesus this fucking guy

yo this fuckin dude lives in my area code, southwest missouri

Is this number even legit

Tried looking him up in MO court site. Couldn't find an address or him.

Number is from his FB

You need to stop trying to impress her and be more tactical about pulling info out of people.

You should confirm his address

I dont know,
girls and boys under 10 years old that have been forced to have sex more times than you ever will in your life.

He lives in Branson, Missouri. I live like a 25-40 minute drive from there but I don't feel like tracking this nig. You should be able to report him easily because Missouri is pretty strict on that stuff.

It doesnt show up on mine and thats why i questioned the legitimacy

BTW guys this girl is also one he has dated at some point, someone try to get her to tell us his address

impress her? it has nothing to do with impressing her, it has to do with making her realize that she should give up that information because he's a piece of shit who is potentially dangerous. he certainly is to cats

you probably have the faggot edition, dw

Did you get any other message from her?

Is that why you've been throwing bluff at her and boasting about lolnonymoose legion?

Comments on his profile pic indicate he was in prison for something weed related. I know they have strict laws there but he must have been dealing to get prison right?

I want to believe

but is there anything we can do about it? No, with this we can and will.

wrong information, I know plenty of people from branson and he has a lot of mutual branson friends so it's almost definitely a 417 phone or address.

i bet he had shitty weed too. faggot

stop being a pedo?

I wanna know how is this legit, It states he lives in Jackson MS when he is from missouri

Who do you think hes been having sex with?

Fake. No one has a landline anymore

>mfw I get on Sup Forums after not getting on for weeks and the first thread I see is this retarded one
This Kyle dude sounds pretty fucking alpha, you fucking children should kill yourselves if you think getting him in trouble is worth the effort.
>inb4 WE WUZ SAVIN CATZ IN SHEEET BACK IN 2007!

discord.
------------------------
gg/dbet8PV

Second strike on animal cruelty

la revolution

she should be charged with interference of an investigation.

little boys and girls

>boys and girls
At least he's inclusive about it.

This isn't an official investigation though, she's probably just scared the hacker 4chin will end up with her place too and rape her to death

>Neckbearded wannabe nigger ex-con brony tortures an animal to death
>Seems pretty alpha

You need to rethink what you admire in a role model.

cool story fag

It begins....

WHAT! when you thought it couldnt get any worse

Has anyone contacted the police about him? I'm getting tired of mass shootings

anonymous? is that you?

ok but are we ignoring the fact there were at least 3-4 others in the video clearly? Someone was driving the van, there was another guy with him in the trunk, and there was a female voice

where the fuck did you get this?

It's.... not hard. Like, at all. Just make sure no one sees you enter the location, kill them with no witnesses, then take the weapon (preferably melee as they're far harder to track) and stash it really far away.

People act like police are competent. Most of the time all they can do is talk to witnesses and guess what happened. As long as you don't threaten the person ahead of time they should never have a reason to even suspect you.

This guy makes the best life decisions