BANDCAMP THREAD

Let's be frank - the last one is a corpse
Do what you do best. Be hacks. Live and prosper in the worst shithole of the Internet

Other urls found in this thread:

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
catorgan.bandcamp.com
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/dare-1
noriginal.bandcamp.com
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
weptmusic.bandcamp.com/
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
marcfrommars.bandcamp.com
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis
epiglottisarchival.bandcamp.com/)
memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/yournameisfuck1975
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
nicolasdrapeaux.bandcamp.com/releases
theshoregraves.bandcamp.com/
insectrepellent.bandcamp.com/releases
last.fm/user/MorpheusLunae/library/artists?from=2015-06-20&to=2017-06-20
imissmypets.bandcamp.com/
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnus
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/matter-of-fact-ep
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
nounouhau.bandcamp.com/album/dont-worry-im-leaving-soon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NEW
>Theme of Dreams & Nightmares
>Dark Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Noise, Granual Spacey Reverb
>Under 16 min
>Give it a Download

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

Would love to hear your feedback!
Thank you for listening

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Aphex Twin, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

RECS

>sound collage
>plunderphonics
>comfy

catorgan.bandcamp.com

Recs

Pre-Order here:
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence

Stream new single "Dare" here:
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/dare-1

>Indie
>Dream Pop
>Jangle Pop
>Shoegaze
>Post-Punk

also make sure to stream on Spotify :)

musix to remix ur musix to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

>No one had the guts to keep a 20 reply thread alive
Disgusting
Since no one read my wall of text I'll post it again

I'd like to reply to Morpheus Lunae:
Yes I noticed that I'm maybe a bit too prolific, but rushed releases are a thing of the past. I usually have a concept, a finished record in mind when I begin the recording sessions that can take a day. Since it's free impro, there's no need to rehearse, and because it's a one-man project, I don't have to deal with other people.
I work like how studios make animated series: I work on multiple releases and projects at the same time, sometimes I do recording sessions for noise in which I record about 20-30 noise tracks, so I'll have prerecorded samples for when I assemble it all in FL Studio. I do this to make my job easier, monthly releases are just a side effect for this. I just have too much time to think about ideas that I can put into my music.
More cool boys:
FRESHLY OUT OF THE OVEN
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
>Guitar ambient
>Psychedelic drone music
>It rains on Fuji

>Look mom I can play an instrument, so people wont call me a hack now
>for the fans of Keiji Haino, Spacemen 3

Also a question for the thread:
>What do you consider your worst record? Write about it, how did you manage to fuck it up. Hard mode: convince me to listen to it nevertheless.

lol I managed to copy&paste the recs from the other thread too

weptmusic.bandcamp.com/

>emo, dream pop

recs

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec
>What do you consider your worst record?
Only have one EP so take your pick

>Write about it, how did you manage to fuck it up
I pressed record lolz

>Hard mode: convince me to listen to it nevertheless.
I think you already listen to it. But check it out :)

marcfrommars.bandcamp.com
>rap >i made my first $1 today

bump

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
>Available only for nine more days
>Some people say it's ambient but I'd like to think it's ambient-ish, some dude said it's avant-folk, whatever that means
>Like bedroom music
>Sad
>Few people like this so far, be a next one!

Don't forget to review my stuff on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

QotT: If not all of them them majority of them I find below safety. But mostly releases that are in "The First Era" and "Beleaguered by Sound". You should check out my new page (shameless product placement: epiglottisarchival.bandcamp.com/) to see how do I feel about particular records :^)

Okay, these threads are starting to make less and less sense each day. Is there anybody out there?

you're on point in there m8

Thx
Self-critical since 1996

>to see how do I feel about particular records
Too bad, I really like the live one
I suppose you did this to avoid making your BC profile look like mine

>I suppose you did this to avoid making your BC profile look like mine
>He before said "That's the worst thing you could do to your music"
So which one is it then?

Also it is quite obvious why I would be so highly critical of my first live show if everything I wanted didn't came through to being how I imagined and how it suppose to be.

We're at 19 replies, but no one cares about it God damn it.
But if it dies and the shills will make a new thread in less than a minute again I swear I'll buy a new HDD use up all your free downloads

Bring it on. I'm ready for you.

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/yournameisfuck1975
>beats
>cloud rap
>trap

recc

Memes come and go, friend
But not even memes can help
When threads are ghosttowns

Well, you aren't helping the situation either

What should I do then?
Write walls of text in reviews
That no one will read?

Well, a constant re-usage of one thing over and over again is something to start with for sure. You are really beating a dead horse at this point. Next, probably nothing, I suppose.
Also:
>no one cares about it

Don't be such a party pooper
Also, I rarely get response after feedback, because my review often happens to be the last post of the thread, and I know for sure that guy who just uploaded his very first bedroom pop to Bandcamp doesn't even know how to use the catalog to check back.

>Also, I rarely get response after feedback
How does this relate to the thing I've said though?
If you feel like you REALLY want to give somebody a response to their music then why don't you make a RYM page about said guy and give him the score there? Then, if you saw him ITT give him a link to his RYM page and be done with it.

That's not true. I really value feedback and it helps a lot. I take everything on board. I appreciate everybody who have left any feedback for me.

Also, you know that by "re-usage" I meant your meme usage?

Yeah, but at what point do you leave feedback to somebody else? If we were only takers these threads would be, well, what they are right now.

If even feedback
Happens outside of the thread
Threads will be lifeless
'Twas two weeks ago
That anons said we need memes
Not like it hurts any

It's not their fault that they don't reply/read it actually, it's rather those who purposedly let the thread die

Not everyone know how to write something sophisticated. There are different people in these threads, there are people who are shy or scared or people who don't want to sound daft. There are people who have busy lives and so on

Wow, you know that both can happen? That both feedback in here AND on RYM could be working in the same context? I'm starting to question whether or not you can actually understand what I'm saying. Otto did that. He makes feedback on RYM and then post said feedback in the thread. At least he used to do it some time ago. It can work if applied properly. If Gub wasn't thinking in ones and zeros.

So let me get your argument. There are people too busy to write critique to someone's work... but have enough time to make their own music? I mean, I can understand if it applied to few people but not to ~80% of the posters here. Don't tell me BC people have no free time on their hands when they post their links and write comments a'la "This is good". I feel like if you are ITT then you should be obliged to, at least, check something new out. The comments themselves doesn't have to be sophisticated. We are not music critics, that's quite obvious. I, for example, can't write for shit about music but I've told many people how I feel about their stuff. It hadn't stop me to provide some points in which I felt weren't done well. If a retard like me can do it then why others, why you for that matter, can't do something like that?

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive & melancholic tones
>from DSBM and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based shit
>most of it is based on suburban misery
>not making music anymore
>when prozac no longer helps

reccing
gods

Who made those Alldrig patches for you?

a dude I know did some for his jackets and sent me a few
its really weird to see people doing that kind of stuff for themselves, a girl from europe sent me a few handmade tshirts too

Damn Sebastian you have dedicated fans. If you didn't give up you could go mainstream.

HOW DO THEY KNOW IT'S DRONE AND AMBIENT?

Maybe it's because this static text was put into the code of the window?
Or maybe aliens?

bandcamp OGs are fucking awesome
"cha-ching!" "woo-hoo!"

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

Nah, try it

I did that with my very first release. Static text. 'Tis all.

I know that
I thought you meant to accuse me of manipulating the picture. Sorry, I'm retarded

>I thought you meant to accuse me of manipulating the picture
*facepalm*
Yeah, I'm devil incarnated it seems.

Bad shills bad music

Don't ya talk shit about sun@00:00

Yeah, I'd been trying to stay optimistic about this sort of thing but I can't even be assed to post my stuff anymore. Most of my listens are coming from elsewhere and while I absolutely love the people who have given feedback/listened to my stuff, it feels like that's mostly the regs and the new people are almost all shills.

I'd typically give about 5 people feedback, usually pretty in depth, for every "sounds pretty good man" I'd get.

>you will never have your work re-uploaded to youtube without your permission and have it amass millions of views and reach a massive fanbase and become a success
I just want shit to stop spinning.

Okay... Damn...

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze/dream pop
>post punk
>Alt rock/indie rock
>FFO: The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Built To Spill, Dinosaur Jr, Ride

NEW ELEMANTRA MUSIC. Literally just posted the EP a few minutes ago, get it while it's hot

here is the artwork, gosh darn it

quite a weak cover art tbqhwyfam

Amazing dream pop, easy on the ears
But what the fuck is that cover art seriously

Any cover after Foreign Breath's cover art is gonna be weak let's be honest

hve they posted in the thread
ctrl+f " Foreign " gives me only your post

>Piano
>Minimalism
>Instrumental
>Relaxing

nicolasdrapeaux.bandcamp.com/releases

foreign breath is the name of our album we released last summer (elemantra). Many people have said they love the album art from it and it made several best of artwork lists. so i knew whatever we released next couldnt really live up to the art per say

but that one was also bad desu

Fuck you guys. I'm jealous now :'(

thank you

Our demo has been live for 5 days! We've received a magnificent amount of support, check us out if you guys are interested.
>Blackend metal
>Blackgaze
>Dsbm
>Post Black Metal
Recs:
>scrugley.bandcamp.com/
Wonderful, i'm in love with Transient Life.

Forgot link.
theshoregraves.bandcamp.com/

insectrepellent.bandcamp.com/releases

>noise
>black metal
>punk

and some thrash grind wave

alternate cover, so you can change it, because the original sucks

Working on it

Who got the GET?

Hey, what's going on in this thread?

same shit, day after day

2 already died around 20 replies and we don't want it to happen again.
Also, new Elemantra EP
Also, I attempted to reply to your feedback like 2 times but the threads died both times lol

Oh, I see. Neat.

Once I have more time I will give some more of your releases a listen. Do you have any favorites you'd like to recommend?

Depends on what genres do you prefer/usually listen to

last.fm/user/MorpheusLunae/library/artists?from=2015-06-20&to=2017-06-20

This is what I've been listening to recently.

Also, this is all last.fm is good for these days since they took away groups and everything.

Nice taste senpai
I could recommend you Modern kommunikáció, the 3 Phobos singles, Holdhegy
I appreciate that you care about my music

Thanks, mate!
I will check those out. I dunno when but I will get to it. And maybe the thread I will post my reviews in will survive long enough for both of us then.

imissmypets.bandcamp.com/

>experimental trap
>ethereal production
>ambient-ish

really liked this

how do i get gud album art?

By gitting gud yourself.

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnus
Write about it, how did you manage to fuck it up?
it's just a collection of poorly mixed and awkwardly panned electronic midi metal songs i wrote over a few years and slapped together.
Hard mode: convince me to listen to it nevertheless.
i've done similar things and been told it flows really well, and if you've ever wanted to hear midi metal it's another one done up with guitar pro 6. you've listened to a lot of my stuff already i wouldn't be surprised if you'd already heard a song or two from this.

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen

>experimental
>tapeloops
>vaporwave

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/matter-of-fact-ep
I fucked by doing the vocals while having a bad cold and doing the lyrics on the fly. Only reason why I haven't deleted it is because it cracks me up when I listen to it. Check it out if you wanna hear what Helmet would sound like if they were all deaf.

reccs:

As it is tradition, I shall post my music so it will be the last post before the thread dies.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

nounouhau.bandcamp.com/album/dont-worry-im-leaving-soon

not mine but amazing