How break up with gf Sup Forums?

How break up with gf Sup Forums?

Long story short I ended up in a relationship with my best friend (girl for you fags) and the only reason I haven't ended it is because for one I'm a pussy, and two because she was my best friend for two years and if I lose her as a gf I lose all me memories and friendship with her. I'm basically pretending to love someone I don't, worst of all is her parents love the fuck out of me, her grandma who hates everyone loves me, and they constantly kiss my ass, which will make me feel awful.

The reason why this is a problem now is I've recently been talking to this 10/10 curvy Mexican girl at work, we constantly flirt and she constantly makes sexual advances towards me. We texted last night and ended up admiting we have feelings for each other, but she's not gonna be doing shit with someone who's in a relationship.

Anyone been in my shoes? Help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking moron. Office chick's clearly a bimbo who's gonna laugh at your dick and be on her merry way and you want to dump your best friend for that? Goddamn idiot.

this.
/thread

yup this. its not worth it OP

Agreed.
/thread

That's probably true I'm a little worrisome of her slutness level, I know she had a boyfriend and she didn't start making advances toward me until she actually broke up with him.

But my problem is im not in love with my girlfriend, I love her as a friend and made the mistake of telling her I wanted more then just friendship because I was confused at the time. She's planning our life together and I simply don't want that to be honest, I haven't told her straight up because I do care for her and seeing her so torn up would break my heart.

Okay, but what makes you think you don't love her anymore? You think being in a good relationship means you constantly have butterflies in your stomach?

That's the thing nigga I don't have butterflies, I'm young and inexperienced (not 13 young) but know when I'm in love because I've felt in love before, Mexican girl at work gives me goosebumps and my heart races, girlfriend atm has never made me feel emotions deeper then a friend, trust me, we've been togeather 5 months now and I've tried so hard to see her as more, but I just can't. She has the best personality I've ever met, honestly Sup Forums would love her, but I'm simply not attracted.

Basically do I sacrifice my own happiness to live a life I don't won't to full of "what ifs" or do I break things off and lose all contact with the person who's had the most influence on me as a person

There's no real right way to do this so what you should do is sabotage it. But in a decent way, not fuck her over. Not something that makes you look stupid either. Find what she can't stand that you have a firm stance on and use this to cause fights

noted

So far I've been trying this with close success tonight but things didn't go to plan and she ended up "forgiving me"

You have to keep them coming and make her think that you guys aren't what she was imagining

Gotta be honest. I don't think you deserve the "best friend". Not trying to be a dick, but if you're honestly thinking of cheating on her, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with her. Your heart isn't in it, so you're just leading her (and her family) on at this point.

Yes the Mexican chick would turn out to be a short term fling. But the fact you're actually considering it (given that you said she was the one who won't get it on with someone who's in a relationship), means you've already given up on the best friend.

Man up, and break up. As for how, just say it. Tell her that it simply isn't working out for you. That you aren't invested in the relationship like you once were. That continuing the relationship would be a disservice to the both of you, and you don't want to lead her on any longer. Just be honest user.

You should do her a favor, tell her the truth about you being an asshole so she can move on with her life and get a better person. You want to fuck around on her, are already trying to cheat on her - just prove you're a dick and break up before you do a lot more shit.

Man, what you feel for office flirt is lust. That's not love. You're a moron.

I've tried, she acts like she doesn't need me, but we both know she does, and in the end basically begs me.

The biggest things that have fights are
>finding pron on my phone
>forgetting simple task she ask me to do
>not requesting days off for shit we have planned
These are all bulletproof to cause an argument.

That's the lamest way to break up.
Whoever you choose, you dont get to go through life without regret.

Stop trying to take the pussy way out. Just tell her it's over. Act like a man not a sniveling little twat.

all honesty? there is no right way.

i had dated a guy who was like that but when he brought it up, i told him if she was worth it to go after her. he said yes. i let go.

i mean, at that point, it's not about asking permission... it's about deciding if what you want is worth burning a bridge.

>"...best friend for two years..."

you don't create that kind of relationship with just 2 years, it take much more to call it best friend

Thanks user, that was probably the most straight up answer yet, I'll honestly take that to heart. It's just hard because I want her in my life, not as a partner, but as a friend. Breaking up would surely end any relationship whatsoever.

I haven't done anything yet, but I won't deny I'm a sack of shit.

That's probably true, but if I was in love I feel like I'd atleast think about it before I cheated, of Mexican girl told me to meet her after work, I probably would. I know I'm a piece of shit, and I know my girlfriend doesn't deserve me, but I'm the only person she has in her life and she's the only one in mine, I just wished I was in love with her

People throw such terms around so loosely anymore. Every acquaintance is a "friend", and every friend is a "best friend" to a lot of people it seems.

you just to fuck a mexican slut, you dont love the slut you just want to fuck her, have some good sex with your girl and that will pass, also get another job

im going through a similar situation with my boyfriend.
i say break it off.
the only reason i havn't done it is because, i am also a big fucking pussy.

your situation sounds much more challenging because of your history together...

just picture your girlfriend reading your posts, your truth, on this thread. would you deny your feelings and apologize for your truth?

you are just a fucking trash that dont even have a real friend if you say this, just die already

Words of wisdom user

I'd rather see her mad and leaving then with a eyes full of tears and leaving, I care for her deeply and only want the best, this clearly doesn't involve me in her lifestyle.

You know how many times she's asked "you'll never leave me?" And "you'll love me forever?" And how many times I've lied to her, all that shit will haunt me when I tell her "it's just not working out"

I'm scared user.

Don't break up with your girl for pussy. Tell your girl the situation straight up, fux the other one and keep your girl. If your girl does not accept, tell her you won't and do it anyway. But this curvy mexichick won't bring you the happiness you think it will... just saying

you son of a bitch!
stay with your friend girl and leave the mexican alone
you fucking pervert
you can choose who fuck and im here all virgin
fuck off you cunt

She's gone through a lot of hardships and I was always there for her, we've smoked togeather, done all sorts of drugs togeather, walked around all night togeather, been arrested togeather, it's just all the little things that brought us into such a tight friendship.

She choose me over spending time with her other boyfriend simply because she enjoyed my company better.

Yeah it will probably end the friendship. That's an unfortunate, but necessary, price you may have to pay. There's a small chance of a friendship, but that isn't likely, and usually happens years down the road after you've both moved on. Don't expect it, and just worry about moving on. What happens beyond that concern is something you have essentially no control over.

discord.
-----------------
gg/dbet8PV

I think I've only stayed with my girlfriend this long is because nothings really happens drastically in our lives, but now she's putting our life togeather and I'm asking myself "do I want to spend my life with her?" And so far I've always come to the same conclusion, no

This so fucking hard. Op honestly doesn't deserve his gf, he dumps his best friend the moment he gets horny for some work bimbo

I disagree. I had a best friend in high school, the only one I would ever call a best friend, we only had one and half years together but I loved him as a friend, and he changed my life, changed who I was and to this day I still miss him, the only person I have ever cared about more is my husband.

But does ur current gf make you a better person or not? Do you feel strong because of her? If she does respect her, that's hard to find...

Exactly

If you care about her, you'd stop lying. You wouldn't be looking for ways to manipulate her into doing what you're too afraid to do. It's not that you care about her, it's as you said, fear. You're afraid of being the "bad guy". Well leading her on, or trying to manipulate her IS being the bad guy.

There is no perfect solution. But if you want to come out of this with any shred of dignity, then man up and be honest. Break it off with her.

Facing your fear, and being willing to do the right thing, even if it makes you look like an asshole, is part of being an adult.

Fuck all these faggots . Go to the tight hot Mexican pussy. You've already stated you don't to be with your girlfriend . Don't be a pussy, faggot

I think work bimbo really made me think about me relationship, so far I've played along with it, but in the end I'm simply happy.

She's smart and I feel like she's very special, she glows user she really does. She's unique, smart, witty and always knows exactly what to say. It's almost like everything she does can't go wrong, in a way I feel like she runs off on me in a good way. I feel like I wouldn't be the same person I was if I didn't meet her, and I mean that in a postive way.

On the other hand I feel like I still have growing and exploring to do with myself, she knows who she is and what she wants in life and I don't.

I'm sorry

You are incredibly naive.

I'm this fag Look, man. I'll only say this. I started dating my best friend a month ago. We had stifled feelings for quite a while. It's only been a month and have had sex once. Do I still feel this jump in my heart every time I talk to her? No. Of course I don't. You're not supposed to either. Love isn't a feeling of lust or infatuation. It's in being honest, open, sharing with that best friend everything about yourself, seeking advice from them and giving it when they want it from you. Being there for one another and doing what you can to make their life easier and they do the same for you. That's what love is. Clearly, you're far too immature to understand this fact. You need to do this girl a favor and cut her loose because all you're going to cause her is pain. Grow up, kiddo. The world isn't about good curves and big tits. It's about patience, understanding, and kindness for bullshit like yours.

Im wrestling the same questions user. 3 years relations and im losing intrest. Women want that absolute certainty for ever from you as if your own interests or lusts aren't subject to change. Push through to the next one, have certainty in that you'll get what you deserve. You only have one life.
Get ready for the tears tho, my gf cries over everything so im used to it

I have to disagree with you on that user, I know with whatever heart I have I truly care for her, I put her well being above my own, but in a way I don't. I don't know why I lie to her, I think it's because I want her to be happy and for her to feel comfort with my lies, I'm sacrificing my happiness for hers.

I keep lying and I'm well beyond the point where it phases me to lie, but if she found out if I was lying I'd know it would all come back and hit me in the face.

I'll admit though coming out straight would be the best way to do it.

Ok give a non nude pic of your girl and I will be 100% honest

It's great that she's positively influenced your life. But if you continue on like this, you'll end up dragging her down. Do you really want to do that to her?

You sound like you have some growing to do. So get to it. Whether you have a fling with the Mexibimbo is irrelevant. Break it off with the girlfriend, then go figure out who you really are. She knows who she is, and she'll be fine without you. Honestly she'll be better off without you. You just need to find your own path, which happens to be separate from hers.

Stupid fuck

I'm in the same situation as you. She's not my best friend but i just don't feel the same way about her anymore. It's tough, but I'm just waiting on a good moment to break up with her. I don't want to lose friendship with her but I'm not concerning myself with that possibility because I know it wouldn't be my fault if she stopped talking to me altogether unless i was a real dick in breaking up with her. If she gets salty and stops being my friend then so be it.

OP you are honestly fucking dumb. Love isn't about being attracted to someone. That's called lust. Love is finding your best friend, bonding with them, and staying by their side no matter what...fuck this other bitch, stay with your loyal girl.

You want her to be happy, but all you're giving her is an illusion. And it's one that you won't be able to maintain. If you think it's difficult now, see how it is five years from now. Just be honest. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but nothing so bitter as it'll become if you let this fester for years to come.

oh boy. OP. I've been here

I could tell you to stick with the best friend, or give you advice on how to break it off nicely, but really this one's all on you to think about as critically as possible.

sometimes even good relationships run their course to the point that there's nothing there anymore. sometimes you just get a little bored and see someone new and interesting and throw away a good thing for a quick thrill. i dont think anyone here can be an expert on telling you which one it is because we havent been in your relationship. we dont know all the details, even if you tried to explain them.

the only advice i got for you is a question. if you broke it off with the girl you're with and you didn't know of anyone interested in you, would you be regretting it for more than just hurting her feelings? would you be bittersweet happy that the chapter had closed? and would you be able to keep it closed even when you started getting lonely feeling?

ive been at this sort of crossroads twice. one time i broke it off and i regretted it every day for years and years. in some ways, i still regret it. the other one i was sad, but i knew it was done.

good luck. masturbate before you make any choices. dont let your dick think this one out.

That actually really made me think user. I'll admit I'm unexpierenced and have a lot of growing to do, I feel like I have so much more to experience, and in a way I feel like a big reason I want to end it is because I haven't found myself. I'll admit I'm not attracted to my girlfriend physically, but if I were to choose a idea girlfriend personality, she defiantly has that no questions ask. I struggle to see a future with us, and a big part of that is because she has ambitions and goals and I don't, and when I do find these ambitions and goals all I'll be doing is getting in her way. She always talks about our future, but I always become uninterested, I think that's a big red alert. I can easily say I love my girlfriend, but I can't say I'm in love with her.

If you want my opinion OP, you should break it off if you're not feeling like you're happy with the relationship. You've clearly decided what you want at this point. You're gonna have to deal with losing your best friend, and that's gonna be tough but that's the risk you took when you got into a relationship with her. You'll inevitably hurt her, a lot. But perpetuating a lie is much worse as the suffering you cause her, and even yourself, will get worse with time. Don't manipulate her, just be honest. If she asks if there's another girl, have a good answer prepared, but don't be an idiot and pour salt on the wound. Afterwards, the best thing you could do is be there for her if she needs you. Just never discuss your relationships with other girls, that should be obvious.

I don't believe in love to be truthful, but I hope one day someone will come along and make me never want to let go, that's just not how my girlfriend makes me feel, it may sound shitty, but I see my girlfriend as a short term in my life

Maybe later

My girlfriends had all sorts of flings and heartbreaks, I think in a way I want what she's had, heartbreak. She's my real first girlfriend but I feel like I need more experience to truly appreciate a relationship. I feel like I need more experience, but on my own.

Thanks user

OP is the reason for the song "[don't know what you got] till it's gone"

Not gonna tell you that you can control who you love, but I will say to consider the future. If you can't see it with her, than do what you think needs to be done. Just be prepared to lose her forever.

Good luck user, I feel like I'm in a sticky spot.

I feel like that's true and noble, unfortunalty it all comes down to me simply just not feeling that way.

I can only feed the illusion of us togeather for so long. I do appreciate you're advice user, I am taking what you say to heart.

I would regret it because I ended a great relationship, all the times we've had togeather I wouldn't give up for nothing. She alone, without a doubt, made my teenage years memorable. We've spent almost every day for the last 3 years togeather, and her leaving would be ending a cycle, and I'm sure how'd I adjust to that. In a way I feel I would be better off and not as smothered as I do now, in another way I feel like more time would be spent playing Xbox wondering what my ex was doing. I think why I choose to break up her when a girl has interest is because I intend to fill in the missing gap.

it really all just comes down to me and how I feel.

The worst thing is she knows about my coworker, she doesn't know how intense things have gotten and if read the messages she would surely break it off (nothing's actually happened tho, no sexting ethier) and I'm sure as hell that would get brought up.

I guess I'm really deciding if the benefits outweigh the disadvangtes.

I know user, and that's what's holding me back.

I wish their was a happy ending, but I guess that's just not how life is.

Remember that staying with her has disadvantages to you both. You'd be living a lie, and you'd be suckering her into living your lie as well.

The advantages are that you get to avoid a painful conversation... until it blows up in your face later down the road, causing even more pain than was ever necessary.

this is some chicken soup for the soul sounding bullshit im about to lay on you, but its true: If you can't be happy in yourself as a person outside of a relationship/fuckbuddy, you've got work to do on loving yourself better.

i have a platonic female-friend, shes more like my snot-nosed kid sister than anything, there's never been a chemistry there but she's my buddy. Anyway, for years i saw her leaping from one relationship to another, all of them were awkward, insecure manbabies who she'd always get fed up with and they'd either bail on her or she'd cheat on them with the newest replacement.

anyway, one year we were both single. this isnt going the direction you think it is. we both decided to try and just figure out who the fuck we were as individuals and not parts of relationships. she made up her own network of platonic friends, i did aswell, we spent our paychecks on things that interested us and purposefully said no to anyone who ever had any interest in us. not out of crueltey but because we were both trying to become sturdier people. something substantial on our own two legs.

after a year, she found this really awesome, stable guy. theyve moved in together, they both pay the rent and work as a team. theyre getting married. and i found someone quite the same. not someone im trying to save, not someone to coddle my inseucirties but a girl who gets shit done with me.

we found ourselves by figuring out how to have functional relationships in ourselves.

honestly the both of you don't know what you have until it's gone. i was in the same boat a year or two ago, she had an incredible personality, we had such a journey together as people and a long valuable friendship. she was my person (even though I didn't necessarily think that way at the time) but I literally did some dumb shit, left her, hurt her because of fucking lust.

TL;DR the both of you should really do some thinking before you make a decision like that...you seriously don't know what you have until it's gone.

Why do you not feel that way though? What are you chasing OP...

It seems like OP just wants to fuck around before getting into a commitment. Nothing really wrong with that. But he fucked up and started and committed to something he wasn't ready for.

>but she's not gonna be doing shit with someone who's in a relationship.
>I know she had a boyfriend and she didn't start making advances toward me until she actually broke up with him.

She has 10 other guys coming out of the woodworks this very moment to tell her the same shit. By the time your sad ass gets around to breaking it off with your current, she'll be banging/seeing someone else.

It sounds like you need a lot of fucking work on your life all together OP. I suggest you break it off with her, and go at it solo for a while. you need to figure your shit out before you drag someone else down with you again.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

I think you're answer really helped user, I actually felt something. I know I don't know myself, I don't have any interest, talents, or goals, I have no dreams. I want to find myself and experience things that being in a relationship would only hold me back on.

Thank you user.

maybe sit down and have a talk with her about how things need to change. if she really loves you and wants the relationship to work, she'll hear you out. if you love her and want the relationship to work you'll hear her out.

I'm not attracted, I'm not ready to settle down, I need to find myself, I need to experience heartbreak before I truest appreciate a relationship.

That's basically true, I wish I wasn't a pussy.

maybe you can work with her on that? youre a team. its okay to get your shit re-organized sometimes and it doesnt mean throwing out a perfectly good relationship. unless you're talking about something like wanting to have multiple partners, moving a great distance away, or joining the army, chances are she'll hear you out.

just talk to her about it the way you'd like to imagine she would talk to you about it if she had the same feelings

There is a reason girl at work doesn't have a bf. The rate that Mexican men swarm to hover over the females is staggering so beware any single Mexican girl. Also she is feeding on the attention because you are weak minded, if you break up with your girl and be strong and independent you will not fit the criteria for her fun any longer. If you want to fuck her it's on her terms and my money says make you cheat. You both saying you have feelings is also restarted lol

Thanks user that's what I think too.

I would love to stay friends with her, but not stay in a relationship with her, I simply don't feel that way, and it's my mistake for letting it go on for this far.

I'm not sure about that user, I made the mistake of being in a relationship with someone I just didn't want to be with.

It all comes down to I don't see her in the picture.

I personally wouldn't worry too much about your soon to be ex, if shes not a hideous mutant, the moment she puts single in a FB feed, she'll have guys texting her, all doing their best to make themselves seem sympathetic to her plight so they can get with her. She's probably already got 2 or 3 guys shes benchmarking you at anyways.

This is coward shit right here.

Post your current GF nudes and i will determine whether to keep or.dump

OP you know what you need to do. You knew it before coming here. I'm not saying it's easy at all but you gotta finally decide on when and where.

Listen.... If you don't want to be in a relationship then don't. You don't owe your life to anyone until you put a ring on it or have a kid and even then some would argue.

She will be hurt, her family will be hurt, but they will get over it.
You will lose a friend and taint some memories, but you will get over it and go on to make new friends and new memories.

Now...... All that being said.....
The only way you will bang the chick from work is if you cheat on your girl.
I guarantee that if you break up with your girlfriend and the work chick has even an inkling of an idea that you left your girl for her she will disappear.
Yeah, it sounds ridiculous but it's how girls work.
If you break up with your girlfriend you will be single, maybe, maybe if you're really good looking and smooth you can nail the work chick once your twice but she will never form a relationship with you. She will believe she is responsible for ruining your relationship and also view you as the kind of guy who will "trade up" when the opportunity arises.

Again, follow your heart. Don't be in a relationship with someone you do not love but don't think that you're going to make a parallel move. You are going to be single.

Completely agree. And yeah, the general consensus is taco girl will be a short fling no matter what happens. Really not worth it in my eyes but OP is his own man.

You're a fucking moron OP, what you have is what most people dream about. Provided you know she'll never cheat on you (it doesn't sound like she would) you have an amazing opportunity at long-term happiness that you want to throw away for a quick fuck with a notoriously unstable type of girl.

Love the fuck out of your girl you retard, she adores you and you have a relationship built on friendship, you literally can't ask for more.

And like other people have said, love isn't supposed to give you butterflies after a certain point, it's supposed to be boring yet comfortable.

>
you already cheated on her basically. Even if you didn't physically you did emotionally.

why not give it a try? like a -real- try to talk to her about what you're feeling? doesnt she deserve that? im sure youd want to hear it too. even if it was hard for her to say.

sack up. talk. dont let yourself get angry when/if she gets angry. tell her youre talking to her because you want to try keeping going. because you respect her.

user is right OP stop being a fucking moron and realize what you have now. You have a great life from the sound of it most of us wish we had half of what you have OP.