Have you ever woke up and cant move. You get panic attack. See a figure in your room and ate terrified at it...

Have you ever woke up and cant move. You get panic attack. See a figure in your room and ate terrified at it? Has it happened to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CNbthWMk_lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, but sometimes I'll be half asleep and hear random shit. Like one time I heard
3, 2, 1, GET HIM and I jumped the fuck out of my bed fists up
Another time I was half asleep and I heard BANG BANG BANG like someone knocking on a door.

It's been happening since I was a lil boy. I'm 38 now. Oh and something keeps knocking on my 's door. Like at least once a month. Creepy

I get this too as well as sleep paralysis but I never see anything.

happened when i was in my tweens
>wake up in my dark room
>cant move, body feels stiff
>whispers behind me, freaking out at this point
>finally got up after a few seconds, running to the hall
>hallway is a giant, dark room
>the only light is a blue one coming from the bathroom
woke up crying. i only caused it because i slept on my back but after that, i always slept on my sides.

I can't lucid dream, but I did get shit like that to stop through sheer will power. Half telling myself it's not real, and half mentally threatening any figure I'd see it any footsteps or knocking I'd hear. Like if I saw a figure I'd talk to it in my head, saying shit like "come here so I can kick the shit outta you"

paranormal stuff always happens to me or my family. I've had out of body experiences. Recurring dreams of being chased.

Had it every day for 8 years

Im a doctor. ur suffering from erectile dysfunction

i know this. seen meny limp wieners in my day

u need jesus. he'll help you out

Once and it was like watching a horror movie, frightened but wasn't scared.

when I had sleep paralyses I seen a figure in a trench coat

Kek.

Good to know I'm not alone in this. I found out its worst it you don't get enough sleep. I've only once seen the old hag. And I never want to see her again. I'm scared of her ugly face and hollow eyes. Anyone else seen her?

Yes, only once but it fucked me up.

>7 years ago, job hunting, couldn't find shit and i really wanted money because no neetbux in my country and i felt worthless
>come home, was really tired and frustrated so i didn't bother to take off my shoes nor wristwatch and i didn't get in the blankets, i just crashed in the bed and fell asleep looking upwards, iirc it was like 11 pm
>wake up at 3:20 from a nightmare
>fuck it, roll to my side and close my eyes
>bad idea since now i'm looking directly at the window
>suddenly open my eyes and realize i couldn't move
>see a bunch of black hands clawing at the window, one of them starts knocking so hard it makes a crack in the glass
>oh fug
>try my hardest to wake up, start by moving my fingers, then my legs
>somehow feel like i'm flailing my legs like crazy, never actually found out if i did or was just dreaming
>fingers start responding, then the hand and eventually the arm
>wake up drenched in sweat, i'm fucking shaking and heaving like crazy
>it's only 5 am, family wakes up at about 8 and i didn't wanna bother anyone
>turn on the computer and fap to forget

After this i became capable of fully waking up if i'm in a half asleep state (this usually means i'm about to have a nightmare) i just need to focus on moving my fingers, although after waking up i need to move asap or risk a terrifying nightmare if i go to sleep right after that, and no shifting positions doesn't work, i need to get up and move a bit then i can go back to sleep safely.

I also feel like i move my legs in all sorts of weird manners whenever i'm falling asleep/right as i'm about to fall asleep, i don't wanna record myself to find out if i actually do because i feel i'd go insane if i did.

i get sleep paralysis like this pretty regularly (as in once a week or so). it normally happens around 6am. i don't see figures but i wake up, unable to move feeling like i could really easily fall back asleep, but have this overwhelming fear that i'll die/be paralysed forever/never wake up. after what always seems to take a couple minutes i manage to get myself to move and wake up.

have woken up and couldnt move 3 times. no figures, but it was still scary as fuck

Yeah sometimes I will be in the halfway asleep point where I have no control over my thoughts and all of the sudden something pleasent will turn into a flashbang. This one time it was a boy in a yellow shirt and suddenly his shirt blew up so bright and he screamed "RESPECT ME!!!!!" so loud I thought that I died.

Weird. What kind of problems do you have?

Don't open it, if you hear knocking and don't see any one do not open the door. That's how they enter your house

I don't have any problems, and I myself am highly respected among my group, workplace, etc. Probably just deepest subconscious boiling over or a spoopy ghost trying to send a message.

Underrated post

Holy shit are you talking about ghosts or demons or something?

What, like a Muslim or something?

Freaky shit, I only get paralysis when i sleep on my back too!

Sleep paralysis? Yeah a couple days ago but different. I was experiencing it for the first time and already knew what it was. I'd be nearly falling asleep and I'd feel painful current gradually getting stronger while my body became paralyzed. This happened constantly for about a half hour before I could unlock myself from that loop. I was running a high fever at the time so that's what caused it.

I've had sleep paralysis like 3 Times but one time it was really bad. Imagine being awake but like asleep then halluncating being picked up by a tall lanky dude (like 20 feet tall) and being dropped. Shit felt real af

kek'd

I have awakened, but my paralysis was more of fear than anything. One of the doors in my room was open just a hair, and I could tell there was someone behind it.

Maybe "someone" is a bit misleading. It was not a person, but a presence. A Force. A being beyond what I could really understand. And it made itself known to me, without saying a word. I knew, without speaking or asking, without moving. I was afraid to speak, for if I asked the wrong thing, I might be nothing.

I heard him, behind the door, spinning a coin on the floor. There was a choice to be made; I could ask for something, anything I wanted. He was almost taunting me, "ask me for that which you want most, and we'll see how the coin turns." And I could not, no matter how many times he taunted me, spinning that coin. I was too scared to ask.

And when I gave up, a failure, I awoke. He was gone.

This Youtuber has a really interesting trilogy of videos on sleep disruption I think you Sup Forumsros would be interested in watching. Here's the first one
youtu.be/CNbthWMk_lQ

Yeah I get this shit all the time. Nigh terrors, sleep paralysis, often coupled together. sometimes two or three times a night. It's lucid and confusing. It was so frequent and vivid once for a while I convinced myself I was actually seeing into alternate versions of reality.

But honestly, it's just your brain being flooded with a wake up response while your body isn't ready. It tries to send an all hands on deck panic signal to your body and tells you that you are in danger so you will wake up, this manifests as a feeling or vision that someone or something is approaching you.

This is good guys. First time I ever posted a thread others need to join in. I don't think you can die directly from this however I almost died once. Have you ever been sleeping and you woke up because you choked on your own spit. Well it happened to me. And guess what happened when I tried to get up and clear my throat. Nothing.! I had to breath shallow. Almost past out. Wiggling my fingers trying to snap out of it. HORROR!!

Cool story bro

You were just visited by Bill Cosby is all.

Happened to me when I was around 13. Woke up in a panic, and saw this figure crawling quickly toward my bed before it disappeared beneath it. Let out a scream because it was just too real.

I had this weird thing when I was a kid where I woke up and I couldn't talk or breathe, was really fucking freaky. Still have no clue what that was about.

Oh and there is another thing. Once you find out about sleep paralysis, you get sleep paralysis. Everyone who read this thread will now become aware awakened conscious about it. That's how it spreads. Please forgive me. Good night everyone.

You can stoke out if you try to force yourself to wake up.

Yes many many times since childhood. Ive experienced everything from millions of spiders swarming my room to death himself rising from the shadows to pay me a visit, sickle an all. I really like getting sleep paralysis now but unfortunately it happens less an less as i get older. Last one i had some faggot in a guy fawkes mask walked in my room an stood there for a bit.

i used to practice sleep paralysis after i fucked my sleeping schedule too much with lucid dreaming