A fucking video game had a better narrative than any movie in the past 5 years

A fucking video game had a better narrative than any movie in the past 5 years.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/image/image/arP4hqO9nqy7ZAp-LyIjJg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film#Terminology_used
youtube.com/watch?v=kMsp05iSk7s
docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit?pref=2&pli=1
bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Blood of Adella
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>better narrative
this is the most pseudo-lovecraft thing in modern fiction, and to see people praise it as such hurts me inside
>muh tentacles
>muh darkness

It had a narrative? Piecing together a story from item descriptions is not a narrative. If this was a movie I'd say it was confusing as hell.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are better

haha i saw the thread yesterday too!!! its really weird that you consider replies upvotes though dude!!

>It's a Sup Forums trying to justify its toys as an artistic medium thread.

>le contrarian Sup Forums lad

This and this

Nice meme, Sup Forumsedditor

Look man, I don't disagree with you, but we had this thread yesterday.

Fuck off

REMINDER

>God Tier
Literature
Music
Film
Painting

>High Tier
Fashion design
Sculpture
Photography
Architecture
Industrial design
Textiles
Theater

>Mid Tier
Calligraphy
Dance
Cuisine
Interior design (as a concept)
Conceptual art
Graphic design

>Useless Shit Tier
Television
Ceramics
Glassware
Woodworking
Printmaking
Jewelry
Fretwork
Metal work
Ivory Carving

>Not Even Art Tier
Videogames

I'm sorry your child-like mind couldn't follow along.

Stick to Marvel flicks kid, those seem more your speed

This is not true.

bloodborne movie by del taco when?

Nah

narrative literally means the way a story is told

i'm not defending soulsshit, aka the most cancerous fanbase of anything, but everything has a narrative

And there'll be another one tomorrow ;)

this is your reminder that OP is a genuine 8chen pedo that browses their pedo board
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/image/image/arP4hqO9nqy7ZAp-LyIjJg/

Who was Micolash? What were those alien things in Iosefka's house? Who was Gunther?

Answer those questions with pieces of narrative, not item descriptions.

And I'm saying a coherent story is not told. What's there is just some item descriptions that people try to fit a single narrative into.

Wasn't the same exact thread made yesterday?

>How does that make you feel?

That you probably haven't watched many films that have come out in the past 5 years.

>video games
>not art
You just don't see the true beauty in the jewish web that videogames spin. You trick people into giving you money for an idea, deliver a half assed product with 20% of that money and people still buy it after the kickstarters are disappointed. You don't even need to run pr because white knights and sufferers of buyers remorse will defend the product because they feel personally insulated that someone else could have issues with it.

Yep

Fucking this. Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit

What is the Bloodborne of film?

The hobbit

The Thing

>anti art trash
Any capeshit flick

Brotherhood of the Wolf

>Gunther
Who?
>Micolash
Scholar of Mensis.
>aliens
If you speak with Iosefka, you can see how the original dissapears and she's replaced by an imposter, which at some point tells you that she's using old blood on the people you send her. That means she's making experiments.
Those experiments come from the Research Hall, to turn humans into beings capable of communicating with the ayy lmaos. Hence the name Celestial Emmisaries

Still, vidya is not film, and they shouldn't be put in the same basket. A chauvinism is retarded when you are a loser wasting his precious years on an anime imageboard.

>film
See It would fall under movie.

“A movie is made for an audience and a film is made for both the audience and the filmmakers. I think that The Game is a movie and I think Fight Club‘s a film. I think that Fight Club is more than the sum of its parts, whereas Panic Room is the sum of its parts. I didn’t look at Panic Room and think: Wow, this is gonna set the world on fire. These are footnote movies, guilty pleasure movies. Thrillers. Woman-trapped-in-a-house movies. They’re not particularly important.” - David Fincher

"My film is not a movie. My film is not about Vietnam. It is Vietnam. It's what it was really like. It was crazy. We were in the jungle, there were too many of us, we had access to too much money, too much equipment, and little by little we went insane." — Francis Ford Coppola

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film#Terminology_used
>By contrast, in the US "movie" is the predominant form. Although the words "film" and "movie" are sometimes used interchangeably, "film" is more often used when considering artistic, theoretical, or technical aspects, as studies in a university class and "movies" more often refers to entertainment or commercial aspects, as where to go for fun on a date. For example, a book titled "How to Read a Film" would be about the aesthetics or theory of film, while "Lets Go to the Movies" would be about the history of entertaining movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMsp05iSk7s

movies are about economics.
cinema is about esthetics.
film is about politics.
-"How To Read A Film" by James Monaco

Also the separation is recognized in these texts
Bresson's Notes on the Cinematographer
Tarkovsky's Sculpting in Time
Delleuze's Cinema I&II

>literally copy-pasting from yesterdays thread

I know you think shit like BvS is good because you appease memes as you have no culture of your own, but this is what true Sup Forums believes.

>Who?
Gehrman
>Scholar of Mensis.
How do you know that? And what the fuck are scholars of mensis?
>Those experiments come from the Research Hall, to turn humans into beings capable of communicating with the ayy lmaos. Hence the name Celestial Emmisaries
Where is this explained in the game?

docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit?pref=2&pli=1

I understand that, more often than not, I am throwing pearls before swine. But if I have set even just one person walking in the right direction, then I have done my duty. Sup Forums is in a dire state, but someday authenticity will reign supreme again. And on that day, I can rest and say: ''I put it all on the line. I did my part. And now we have won back our board.''

s my gd h

I ain't reading all this shit to find my answers. If you did, you won't have any problem answering my questions.

Hellraiser
Jacob's Ladder
Event Horizon

Autism

>Uzu

From Software games whole gimmick is that they don't have a narrative

/fa/ needs to fucking die
you all dress like emasculate theater extras

Bloodborne's lore is medíocre

Deal with it

The plebs want to encourage the Sup Forumseddit pleb sensibility on this board because it makes their job easier. They want "dude everyone get hyped for the latest movie, ha ha I love fun popcorn times aren't movies fun and comfy. you booked your tickets yet?" reddit environment.

I rage against this drift towards hugbox on a daily basis. Cinema is a slaughter house. This is a medium of suffering in the name of authenticity and the board should reflect that. This isn't 'fun times "fauxkino buff" clubhouse'.

Why are you even here you pretentious fuck?

Because I started posting on this board before the bane brought in tasteless plebs like you.

Why are you if you just want it to be another version of the board or site you came from mixed with imdb?

This seems fall of errors to me.

Like on page 27 he claims that the church makes special blood via harvesting Celestials yet we know that the special healing blood comes from blood saints.

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Blood of Adella

Also perhaps because it goes against his theory he never mentions the bosses "Living Failures" and the "Celestial Emissary". Though both these bosses have little lore their names suggest they were created to become emissaries.

Is there a video game fanbase more obnoxious than Bloodborne?