I decieded to wear my friend's Yeezys because he left them at my house...

I decieded to wear my friend's Yeezys because he left them at my house. I went to the Real v Juventus match at a bar and fucking slipped in the disgusting bathroom. How do I fix this shit?

Those are Kanye West shoes?

They look like trash.

Stop hanging around with people that wear yeezys and your friends won't care that you suck dicks

Nigga dem kickz is hella gay
Also youz gonna get your ass beat down by yo home boy for fuckin wit his kicks

They have to be destroyed. Incinerated actually.

soft soles are for faggot

tell him he can still take a dick no matter which shoes he has on

those are the cheapest yeezy's other than the powerphase that are dropping tomorrow, bleach that shit nigga lmao

I'd say warm water and maybe a little dish soap if it's stuck really really bad. By hand, user. Don't go throwing them in a washing machine and making things worse.

Gay looking shoes.

>male
>treating clothes like women from the 40's did.

GROW.
THE FUCK.
UP.

Says the guy who probably has 'dress sweats'

...... got him?

That's the universe's way of telling you that you don't get to wear Yeezys because you're white

just make the other faggot shoe dirty to match you idiot

Yes, accuse me of committing a fashion faux pas. That'll stop me from telling you to quit acting like a fucking women when it comes to clothes.

Try using "Mean Green". It's always gotten most of the stains out of my white shoes. You're welcome.

No need to throw the term 'fashion' around. I just think a guy needs to put SOME thought into not looking like a damn slob. Regardless, I don't really care how you choose to dress-you just made a ridiculous point, is all.

fuck your gay shoes white boi

warm water and dish soap is probably your best bet, also use a new toothbrush to scrub out the stains. should be fine.

done this before, own lot of ultra boosts:

remove laces and insoles, throw the shoes and laces into a mesh bag/ pillow case and tie off. put in washing machine on delicate with cold water, small load.

let air dry

Buy Jordans like a straight man

why would i wear shoes from the 80s-90s in 2017?

either kill your friend or deny the existence of the shoes

In 10-15 years yeezys will be looked back on as if they were goofy, Jordan's will just have straight respect

then by that reasoning in 25-30 years the same will happen to yeezys

jordans just look like clown shoes to me, especially 1s. whoever approved that top 3 shoe is a fucking idiot

The only yeezys I fuck with are the Louis Vuitton dons, red Octobers, and the bapestas

Nike ran the 1s dry, I've been trying to get some fours lately cuz I traded my military blues for some lebron we Easter's and some costum designer chucks and May cop the fear 4s from a friend

Buy some new carpet and lay it down.

This entire thread is a Shit show of ebonics and bad choices

nike is running its course dry, which is why in general

2015 was the 30th aniversarry of the 1 (20th for 11)
2016 the 2 (20th the 12)
2017 they been dropping terrible 13s. 2018 will be your year but its just repetitive at this point. is it just supposed to loop every 10 years now?

meanwhile adidas is barely redoing old stuff, except the superstar, stan smith, eqt's, they have so much new stuff that looks like it was made for this year, not 30 years ago.