Trump wins

>Trump wins
>10 million Mexicans are deported
What happens next? Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants. His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHdSRm7WRRA
youtube.com/watch?v=2-bvNttwAUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the hope is low income blacks take the jobs, they desperately need them. Blacks and lower class whites are the ones hurt most by illegal immigrant laborers, but the government will probably have to force them to work the jobs which is tricky...

Your father is a piece of shit that built his business on an illegality. He, and you, are lucky that it's only Trump who is going to be your President. A consummate moderate. If I was President, I would have your father arrested, tried, and convicted of treason, and then hanged on national TV along side other traitors.

Immigrants or Illegal Immigrants? Trump doesn't care about where you immigrated from, only that you do so legally.

Probably cause he paid shit wages that only desperate third worlders would put up with.

Even if they don't we have automation just waiting to be implemented in "the jobs Americans won't do"

>Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.
you mean cheapest? a paving company use to offer my brother and his degenerate friends 12$/hour on the books to pave. they worked with illegals that didnt speak english and worked for less. people like youre father use disenfranchised illegals to become rich. go fuck yourself.

Let me guess, maybe start at ten per hour dealing with hot asphalt, often having to travel. Pretty much ruin your work clothes/boots to be used for any other purpose.
Often having to Travel to follow the work if its slow in the area.

so edgy xD

Eh, I hope Trump will establish a better way to become legal within the United States to avoid this problem.
Wouldn't the goal be to deport the troublemaker illegals? Or just to prevent new ones from coming in while we deal with amnesty for the ones within already?

Drop my mechanical engineering degree and do stucko/masonry/roofing/residential construction/lower income jobs that would pay 2k a day since the majority of their workers would be deported. Then once someone clues into the fact inner city whites, blacks, and mexicans/Latinos can now actually have a job go back to mech. Engineer job. Pretty fucking simple really. You'd actually give one to two generations of people an opportunity to make a decent living once the pay reaches equilibrium.

>implying your hero has that kind of power.

kek, you children are so fucking funny. If you stepped for out of your step-dads basement for one day youd realize that armed people run the streets, not some faggot that shits in a gold toilet. If you think trump has the power to deport 10 million impoverished people, you should just soduko you retarded self

youtube.com/watch?v=sHdSRm7WRRA

If your shitty father can't afford to hire Americans he can't afford to do business in America

..shitty clip

youtube.com/watch?v=2-bvNttwAUc

>wut are police and border patrol

Get a brain moran

>My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants. His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.

Well then your jewish father will have to start paying $10-$12/hr

Just be thankful it's not Bernie or he'd be paying $15 then

>10 million Mexicans are deported
It doesn't happen overnight

>Your father creating wealth and jobs should be Murder
>Mom ehen will you bring me my Sandwich,I need more energy!

Not really. Illegal enablers are just as guilty as the illegals themselves

These people have brought this nation to its knees. The death penalty is warranted

>Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

No José, he expects legal Americans to stop paying taxes for their kids, housing, and food.

>wealth and jobs created for illegal Mexicans

Sounds like he's a coconspiritor

they can come back in but they have to come in legally

After having a local meat packing plant cleared out by ICE, I can attest that most of the jobs will be filled by the young black males who would otherwise be gang-banging.

You're father can leave with them and open a cleaning business in Mexico with all the best workers. Hows that?

VISA system. Your dad should have to apply for foreign employee VISAs like any citizen of a civilized 1st world country.

Say that to the 6 goyillion that died in the atswtich concentrated ramps you filthy Nazi

...your

I agree.

DAY OF ROPE SOON.

Traitors will delt with first

>Subhuman nigger apes
>wanting jobs when welfare aka free money exists

lol white people.

Trump supporters conveniently forget the part where Trump said he'd let them all come back as full citizens after he kicks them out.

Let me stop you right there

>1 post form OP

Yall in b8 thread

Spain talking to other countries about work ethic. Says the fucking creator of the siesta.

>hur dur they take all our best jobs like picking fruit. No one would do it If we did not have illegals.

Liberals really believe this.

>implying welfare will exist under President Trump
Fuck off, Paco.

>His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.

Well, if there are no workers, then the demand for the service will rise and the price will be able to be increased accordingly. And because the price is increased more people will be attracted to the job.

Either way, outsourcing to aliens never pays for a nation. Outsourcing is economic backstabbing.

>My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.

Even is this is true, what happens to Pedro's kids? They aren't going to do the jobs there parents are doing. It's a perfect example of a pyramid scheme, we will need a constant stream of cheap shitskin labour or it all comes crashing down

It's like never sobering up to avoid the hangover

as a hispanic myself i am voting for trump these mexicans have it coming for treating the rest of us like shit plus it might force them to try to make their countries decent inb4 "build wall pablo" thats mexicos job i'll fuck off to chile instead

Not an argument

LEGAL IMMIGRATION

Supply, demand and a market correction for price discovery. Stuff will get more expensive to allow for higher wages to be paid for non illegals. Competition will try to negate it at first but sooner or later profit will have to be made. In short, better standard of living for all. Especially low income

Trump is not your savior.

A Trump presidency is only a small symbolic victory.

Your salvation lies upon your shoulders. You will make the white man great again. You will make America great again.

Quit relying on others in the hope they will save you.

WE PRESIDENT NOW

the efficent and hard working germans will immigrate to the USA. together we will make everything great again.

>Your father is a piece of shit that built his business on an illegality. He, and you, are lucky that it's only Trump who is going to be your President. A consummate moderate. If I was President, I would have your father arrested, tried, and convicted of treason, and then hanged on national TV along side other traitors.

So going by your own logic you'd also hang trump as well?

Last time I heard he's been profiting off the practices he condemns as the bane of American prosperity for several decades by using h1b workers and producing shit in countries like China and Mexico, apparently it's a family thing since the jewess Ivanka also does the same with her fashion lines.

Just slash welfare and increase prison sentences for crimes like mugging and theft. Even blacks will soon follow the incentives when their homie Tyrone is doing ten years for mugging someone. Also jobs like fast food and gardening can be done by teenagers wanting some money like in the old days. Jobs like fast food can also be automated to some degree as has been shown by the push for $15 minimum wage in some areas.

All this people complaining about cheaper prices....
>Wtf those mexicans are working for 2 dollars and making the peoducts that I buy... cheaper! What a disgrace.

Dont you realise that burgers would be cheaper that way? So you would cost less to your parents.

Legal immigrants are going to do these jobs

cut entitlements and build work camps for criminals

then i think even the dumbest minorites would rather work than starve or go to jail

like or dislike immigrants, there is logistically NO WAY to deport that many people.

it just isn't feasible.

he's playing into fears of rednecks and hopes of the unemployed.

Trump is an entertainer helping Hillary get elected.

>Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

As a white guy in southern California, you bet your fucking ass I'll be snatching a job when the illegal purge happens.

Trump is by no means perfect but he is the best option fielded this election cycle. For the first time in my lifetime politics in the usa is shifting to the right. May this trend continue and spread to europe

Time to start putting lazy, entitled, high school and college Bernie-supporters back to work.

That fat bitch with the weird glasses is going to be pouring asphalt for your dad come November.

>Probably cause he paid shit wages that only desperate third worlders would put up with.
No, sire! because proper Americans work at the proper jobs. And scum is just a scum who cant hold any job.
My first job was with the moving company in LA, I made(cash under the table) 15+fat tips.
The ad for moving jobs is always on craigslist, they constantly hiring, but Americans whowant this job just cant force themselves to show up in time every day,

The only thing needed is the will. I'm sure the country with the largest army in the world can handle the logistics. Your argument is summed up as "oy vey goyim you can't possibly deport that many it's impossible. It's best just to do nothing"

this, part of the reason why i was a #cruzmissile

If Hitler could logistically kill 600 millions Jews, what's 10?

You are forgetting how trump wants to end video games. Young men will no longer waste their lives playing thousands of hours of pointless games and earning "achievements". They will be learning actual skills while building and producing. You forget that the reason we have summer break from schools was for the kids to help harvest the crops. The kids can go back to doing that too. It would mean the end of all the poisonous shit they spray on crops. It will be a hard pill to swallow but better for us in the long run.

because wages have been falling or stagnating for decades

most of the profit from that goes to the very top of the population and corporations

>Trump supporters conveniently forget the part where Trump said he'd let them all come back as full citizens after he kicks them out.

This. Trump said he would let them right back in and pardon any crimes they committed while in the US, including rape and murder.

Trump is a monster. We must stop him and rally around Bill Kristol and Mitt Romney #ImWithHer

Hiring illegals is a crime. His father is a criminal.

You said nothing in that entire post lol. Build wall

This. Trump wants to ban all video games as well as the internet and computers. He wants to turn us all into slaves. #CruzMissile

>Having cheaper products
>Not benefiting the average Joe
Explain me this.

Nice try faggot. He wants to build strong men, not spoiled numale manchildren.

Your entitled faggot father probably payed his workers like shit and treated American laborers the same way he treats his lillegal immigrant slaves, which is why they couldnt give a fuck less about showing up to work. I wouldny either. Hope his business goes bankrupt and he dies of cancer.

t. former oilfield worker and current sailor who works harder than you or your flaming faggot of a father ever did

Yeah, I think suspending a constitution to install checkpoints, give officers full freedom to require proof of identity, and basically stop anyone who would could be considered an illegal without reasonable suspicion that isn't based on racism sounds pretty cool if you package it into a nifty far right perverted term like 'will' in this context.

I'm sure that stormfags and trumpfags who haven't given it any thought to it aside from filling in the blanks in trump's statements and literal bootlicker cuckolds would actually agree with you, but this is a disenfranchised stormfag echo chamber, after all.

Christ, you fags are gullible

>OP is a fag
>only one post in this thread
>reposting shit

>I think the hope is low income blacks take the jobs

This.

Can you be Trumps running-mate?

>t. former oilfield worker and current sailor who works harder than you or your flaming faggot of a father ever did

It's not his fault your stupid ass probably went in as a PACT seaman.

Illegals think they're Americans though

THEN THE SPICS CAN JUST ENTER LEGALLY MAYBE

It doesn't matter if it's a crime or not, outsourcing and h1b visas may be moving more money than illegals. None of these are in the spirit of so called 'nationalists'.

You're posting mental gymnastics because you're a mouthbreather who is getting played.

>My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.

Get robots. All construction jobs will be done by robots in 10-15 years.

your dad was a jew. if he paid the white workers a fair wage they would stay and work, but he treated them like mexicans. don't blame them for having too much dignity and self respect to work for your greedy old man

If you can't speak English and don't have a license we can pretty much assume you're an illegal. There is no need to suspend anything, just follow the current laws

Also I see illegals on every construction site and every 7-11/Home Depot parking lot. It's not like you niggers even try to hide

We could have every illegal kicked out of this country in a year if we actually tried

So it's right for the people of one nation (as shitty as it is Mexico just about qualifies) to leech off another? And to remove the leech is somehow wrong? Your either retarded or I'll willed towards the us. I'm going with the former.

Armed citizens are the ones who are voting for Trump.

Unless youre talking about faggot cholos who shoot a 9mm sideways and cant aim for shit... I hope thats what youre referring to, because were DYING for them to fire the first shot. Please make our day.

Implement mandatory on-site random drug testing for welfare recipients that are not disabled. If they fail or refuse, cut all welfare.

Improve the EBT system.

>h1b workers
These workers are supposed to have a degree or equivalent in their field and are being sponsored by a company aka a fucking visa so it's legal on paper.
Yes, they're being abused by employers most of the time but hey, they're the ones who signed up for it right? But I agree that the wage laws should be better enforced on those visas and caps lowered again since both these factors keep wages low in most fields and give actual citizens a better chance of getting the jobs again rather than some foreign dumbass that doesn't even know what html is as an IT tech.

>it doesn't matter if it's a crime

Says the Mexican lmao. And you wonder why we don't want you here

My dad was an illegal who did shit jobs that no American would do
Then he got citizenship and started his own business

I don't jnie where this stealing jobs meme came from since he witness alongside whites but was paid less.

People on /pol. Don't understand how the world works outside of their fantasy alt right safe space

>You said nothing in that entire post lol. Build wall
I said:
1) Whites cant do manual labor
2)no matter how much you pay them
3)companies hire immigrants just because they do the job betterm they are not cheaper.

If the pay is good I can build the wall, no problem. I just hope they dont have e-Verify, i wont pass

>So it's right for the people of one nation (as shitty as it is Mexico just about qualifies) to leech off another? And to remove the leech is somehow wrong? Your either retarded or I'll willed towards the us. I'm going with the former.

This doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, and it rests on a false premise, which is that removing your own rights is the only solution. You're one dumb sheep herder.

This is a bot thread

OP has never responded

my boomer dad owns a construction company and he is obviously nervous about the wall

"i-it won't work"
"we don't have the money for it"
"they would easily scale it"

I've done manual labor, it was like 10 years of my work experience. I know many whites who work hard. Even my gf's little brother works on a farm.

You are a lying sack of shit

>Illegals think they're Americans though
Who told you that? I dont know a single example of that, including myself

so you are saying the hobbit race of the mexicans are built for stronger labor than whites? das raciss

He only deports illegals.
If your dad was hiring illegals, he should be jailed too.

>removing Mexicans is the same thing as removing our rights
>Mexican intellectuals

People like to think the good-paying jobs are taken by immigrants, which avoids the fact that automatization, third-world factories and stagnant wages are what's killing the middle-class.
But it's easier to blame Pedro than the Shareholding class.

can you prove it? no? then don't speak out of your ass

Im a civilian sailor in a.. wait for it...*gasp* Union. Im making close to $80k per year and I only work 6 months out of the year. Feels great to actually reap the benefits of being an American worker instead being treated and compensated like subhuman illegal wetback garbage from some high and mighty faggot small-business owner who thinks anything above $7.25/hr at 20 hours a week is "entitled".

Illegal Mexicans.

Illegal Immigrants.

There are retarded/dumb Americans that would gladly do those jobs. I'd rather they have them than a filthy foreigner

>Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.
If he employed illegal immigrants, your father will go to jail for a long time

There are retarded/dumb Americans that would gladly do those jobs. I'd rather they have them than a filthy criminal foreigner

Not an argument.

This post was meant to be a reply to this
So you're going to deport 10~ million people by stopping people driving at random and asking whether they speak english in a short amount of time, sounds like a plan.

I'm also sure if they started getting arrested in home depot they'd just keep going there instead of doing things differently.

consumers demand those products. go look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you need all those iphones