Americans are fat

>de gay

Hello

>de gay

Hey

So?

Wenger out

Fuck anime

I'm sorry, but did Chelsea already lose? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even half way. Does not having the lead at the beginning of the season count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still going? Chelsea will still be playing next week and they have been the best team in the BPL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the BPL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Mane and Pelle. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chelsea are one of the best fucking teams in the BPL, they went 2-2 last week and would of won today if Costa wasn't banned from the game. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chelsea wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Arsenal just got another fourth place finish only to be destroyed by Olympiakos, just like United will. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chelsea topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

To those under 23 and browsing a fucking anime imageboard - what the fuck is wrong in your life that you aren't out enjoying your best years?

>he rated cunte

How Chelsea comeback in this game?

1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs

Schaub is gay

by scoring goals

>all these buttblusted inbred brits
lawd hep ma

THONCC

>yfw you realize lamela backwards is still lamela

chelski losing is karma for all their autismo JF ''fans''

This is worse than furshit

E X P O S E D

they need to score more goals than tottenham

Put the biscuit in the basket

stream?

FUGGGGG

No girls like me

Thank you Bamidele "Dele Alli" Jermaine Alli.

I'm at my parent's house for winter break and they live in a crappy small town in Maryland. Nothing to do out here but drink and play basketball, and the weather sucks so I'm sitting inside.

>people actually do this

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. City
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Manchester Unitedâ„¢

EXPOOSED

>Sup Forums actually fell for the tumblr THICC meme

You lads got played.

>tfw too intelligent to be brazilian

I just come to shitpost during games

1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United
6. City

NANANANANANANANA

FATMAN

of course a skeleton wouldnt understand thicc

If it gets me a thicc tumblr gf its all worth it

Sauce

I don't blame her for gloating tbf. If I could get cash from women just for sending a pic of myself in my underwear I'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

>he's not into findom

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Never understood why people pay money for things given away for free

Post more anzu

Since his debut for Spurs in Aug 2015, Dele Alli has more goals in all comps than Ozil (17), Mata (16) & Hazard (15) #PL

>
THE
THIRD
BEST
PLAYER
IN
THE
WORLD

wew lad

why doesnt she finger her butt tho

1. Spurs
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Manchester United
6. City
7. Leicester

literally just two underage dullards trying to force it

no we didn't

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

I am, and I'm also enjoying posting on Sup Forums with you when I have my alone time :)

I-I love anime

Women living life on easy mode

Anyone else spend the whole day doing nothing and feel like absolute shit?

whats your best under 20minutes meal?

Her ass is average. That slut comes a dime a dozen wtf's wrong with us men?

>anzu

lol, that's not anzu.

Pasta only takes like 5 minutes and it's pretty easy to do well.

This girl is adorable. Goddess tier.

>ass isn't even that good

Is there gay equivalents of this I can sign up for? My ass is bigger than hers
>thanks /fit/

It is my dream to get raped by Karl Malone in a dark abandoned alleyway.

Those sorts of girls always make for a better fuck than skinny girls do, it's no meme when you're balls deep in a girl like

hot pockets

findom accounts are usually controlled by men and the women just send pics requested by the guy controlling it

some women don't even know what the pics even mean but the guy controlling the twitter account makes money

i do nothing every day and feel mostly great

For the past 3 years

Boring, MD?

Thread reminder that if you're over 22 and in this thread, you're a fucking failure

""""""""" girl """""""""

cheese pizza & sprite

Wot who's that then

Of only Englishmen put as much effort into saving their country as they do fighting over football, maybe then I'd respect them.

Oh well, it's been a good game, lads. I'm enjoying these Saudi Arabian Oil games tbqh

me on the right

>German wanting to be fucked by another race
nothing new here, then

Quesadillas

oatmeal

eggs and rice

I know, thanks for the reminder

>user, when are you going to get off your silly computer and actually watch the game with me?

If you're surprised by this, you've never been to /r9k?

>yfw newfag posting pepe

name/sauce??? which board does she get posted to user?

she does personal humiliation sessions

cock

Toast sandwich

Why did conte bench captain cesc?

Her sister is hotter

If your under 22 your opinion on football literally shouldn't count.

>dat cross

S-sorry Mick

FUUUUGGG >we're getting close all of a sudden

>tfw to intelligent for a keeper that makes saves

>go 1-0 up
>stop pressing
>almost concede already

why would they do this?

>elected a reality TV star who thinks climate change is a myth as president
>56% white

fuck off, little dicked white boi