Is he going to be The Next Big Thing?

Is he going to be The Next Big Thing?

I certainly hope so. No one deserves a life of happiness and success than Finn.

i wonder how many producers are passing him around

>more than Finn

Yeah, but consider this: with stardom come drugs, alcoholism, std's, terrible vices and expensive divorces.

brock lesnar is the next big thing.

My dick can only be so erect.

No lewd froggo pls. He's much too happy and well adjusted for that to be happening.

IJLHSGDM

It's okay, senpai. He loves you, too.

How is it that he looks older in Supernatural than in Stranger Things, considering that ST were filmed a year later?

Is our Frogg a time traveller?

probably the doofy ass haircut

He's a shapeshifter. All Canadians are x-men.

Shh, this haircut fits him just well.

His hair is nice. How was his episode? Is it worth tracking down?

tfw he's is going to grow up to be a gross man and isn't a fag with hyper liberal parents who would feed him HRT to forever preserve his beautiful femininity :(

Why froggo sad?

>Enjoy the shit out of ST
>Same feeling I had when I first saw Stand By Me

>Remember what happened to 3/4th of the child cast of Stand By Me

Please no.

El > Mike
This opinion is objectively true

Finn content was disappointingly low, I skipped the most of it tbqh because I neither watch or care for Supernatural. But I did it for him and scenes with Finn were as comfy as expected. If you're a hardcore Finnfag, track it down. If not, well, you won't lose much.

Because he looks like a girl

Because his mum was killed and he had nowhere to go

He reminds me of Mads

Yeah, he said they cut a lot of his scenes. I'll watch it eventually.

>they cut a lot of his scenes

Yeah, I remember him saying that at some point. I don't know why, though. His acting was fine and his characyer was pretty important in that eps.

He is going to be the next big meme

Why they hurted froggo?

He's been getting fat lately.
Not that I don't like it, I just don't want him to grow up like his egghead uncle.

Watch the eps, there was this evil chick who stuffed him in a cupboard under the stairs

>He's been getting fat lately

But that was filmed in 2014/15 I think. His recent stuff are fine, you can see his sharp cheekbones and all.

wat? I just watched his periscope from yesterday, he's skinny as fak. He's got chubby cheeks is all, and they look chubbier/less chubby depending on how he holds his head.

I was wondering why people kept calling him Harry Potter on periscope last week.

Nah he's getting fat. Soon he'll be looking like Jonah Hill.

Kid Mads

disgusting. He should feel ashamed.

Probably because he's becoming as popular as Daniel was in this times, or maybe because they compare Mike/Eleven to Harry/Hermione which doesn't make sense but whatever Or because in It he wears big glasses and has big hair.

Should we stop him before it's too late?

>pedo thread
Reported

Nah, Froggo is a good lad. As longs as he isn't smoking with cigarettes he'll be just fine.

I don't know, I just hope he's smart and down to earth enough to avoid this shit. He's really into acting and film industry in general, so I guess failing at making it work would break his heart. But I don't want him to end up like Daniel Radcliffe or Macaulay Culkin

You sure that it is a "he"?

yep

He'll make the next thing in my pants big more like it

Explain this.

He's cute.