Drumpf is such a fucking hypocrite

Drumpf is such a fucking hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaJeAkikuBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Md48gMO0KIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is calling him drumpf, and calling him racist.
Ya memed yourself, emu.

Good thing his ancestors were legal!

I'll give you a reply since I know you're really hurting inside, aussieposter.

But I'm saging.

ikr

I'm so tired of Occupy Democrats bullshit. Most of it isn't true and it's so condescending that it's impossible to take seriously.

How is calling him a racist being a hypocrite? He's a fucking racist.

So are most Latino immigrants.

Magic word being "illegal".

This is a retarded thread so I'll just try to hijack it.
We all know the Trump isn't racist.
Because clearly Islam and illegal immigrants aren't races
But what about when people say he's sexist?
What do you guys usually reply to that?

Drumpf wants to deport natural born Americans, too.

/thread

Then what do they have to be afraid of?

STOP deportation

meanwhile

"WHY CANT I GET A MCJOB?"

Occupy Memecrats is literal soviet-era propaganda

GOOFUS

Being deported for no fucking reason other than racism.

If only.

"Anchor babies" are not Americans.

Daily reminder the Occupy movements are all derived from Occupy Wall Street - which has been proven to be a FBI honeypot sting.

I thought the australian shitposting was a myth

>be preggo
>walk 10 ft across sandy hill
>have baby
>now taxpayers owe you $100,000

flag

[citation needed]

ALL LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. HE WANTS TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ONES

Only Rosie odonnell

>Drumpf wants to deport natural born Americans, too.
The issue being here "does the constitution actually mean that children born on the soil of America to illegal aliens are automatically citizens?" Expect to see this clarified if he gets to pick Supreme Court justices.

What is wrong with you?

He wants to deport children of undocumented immigrants.

So what does Oz do with illegals?

or being illegal.....aliens?

Man, if you're gonna shitpost at least choose something not destroyed instantly.

Yea but what good does 89 IQ Hispanics living in our society bring? Or 83 IQ Syrians? What good would these people being to our society other than providing cheap labor that only benefits the financially elite?

>some people are bankers, so its okay if I'm also a banker, except I don't need any sort of license or bonding, because that would be racist
Literally the exact same argument.

Awww just the illegals you little faggot. We can't get rid of illegals and keep filthy terrorist Muslims out?

Why would we want that in our country...

>cuz were is bigots hurrrrrr hurrrrrrrrr HURRRRRRRRRRRRR

>calling Trump by a last name he himself never had is hilarious and shows just how much of a hypocrite he is!

>calling him Bruce by the name he used for 60 years is transmisogynistic, you should always call someone by their chosen name you fucking shitlord

This is merely baseless paranoia. No agency is monitoring these threads. Post your email in your response, and I can help you out with some informative links.

It's already been clarified on numerous occasions. Appointing right wing shill judges to the SC isn't going to change it.

And?

Anchor babies have never been declared US citizens, it should go to the Supreme Court

Why? If you're legal, you have your papers

You use his ethnic family name (you are shaming him for being from an immigrant heritage, yet you are calling him racist.
You're actually the racist, for using his family name as an insult.
Hypocrite

>~le Jesus is a mongrel meme xD

*illegal immigrants

p.s. Go fuck yourself, fag.

You do realize we all know you're a shill from Hillary if you use Drumpf right, it sounds retarded to right wing people, because it is, not coincidentally, everything you say will sound stupid to right wing people, because it is.

That's irrelevant.

What? It's not possible to be racist to white people.

Yea anchor babies. He wants to stop that from being a thing. He won't deport someone who's already a citizen.

Illegal immigrants you dishonest fuck

So only Mexicans can be illegal?

Good. The children can go back with their parents, they still aren't citizens of this nation.

>Yea but what good does 89 IQ Hispanics living in our society bring? Or 83 IQ Syrians?
>white
>130+ iq
>officially tested
I could say the same thing about all white people who only have 100 IQ. I think we should replace you all with Asians.

>We need to tighten our borders so that we can exist as a country
>WTF TRUMP IS GOING TO LITERALLY MURDER EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER IMMIGRATED TO THE UNITED STATES

>see post
>look at flag
??????

see, this shit right here is why you deserve to be shot. You not only make exceptions for who and who cannot be racist, but I bet you can't even give me a single good reason why racism is bad for the group that espouses it that has any weight beyond your precious feelings.

Trump only talks about Mexican illegals, which shows how racist he is. He never mentions the millions of people from Europe who fly to America and overstay their visas, because they're white and not a threat to him, apparently.

you mean to tell me he supports legal immigration?

Fuck this. I'm now a #HillShill

Your troll sucks....bait sucks too.

Really obvious with the circle jerk you have...

We are going to kill all niggers and beaners....what you think about that?

Why are we appeasing the Strayin'?

Measuring IQ is retarded

Bobby Fischer supposedly had 178, yet only played chess and wrote books.

Ted Kzacynski tried to kill dozens of people

nothing, we don't have any
>stop da boatzz

That's what your African studies class tells you.
It's not what reality, or the definition of the word say.

That's, self defeating at best, legal immigration may be a problem, but Hillary still supports that, and wetbacks.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Racism is systematic and structural. Tell me, when have white people been oppressed in the same systematic fashion that People of Color have?

>my dad's parents were legal immigrants
>my mom legally immigrated to the United States
>my first wife legally immigrated from Czechoslovakia
>my current wife legally immigrated from Slovenia

>and as President I'll get rid of illegal immigrants

Because one group is civilized enough to enter the country legally. They are also documented and easier to track down and deal with.

The majority of the Latin America illegals just cross the border on their own or are smuggled in. They are a much bigger problem considering they are physically connected to us on land.

yeah I hear that from paid hillary shills constantly, and I don't believe you because I've been a paid shill before, and I know exactly why you're here because I've done it myself. The first rule of shilling is never admit you're a shill because it destroys the legitimacy of your shilling. So, once again shill, shut the fuck up, everything you're saying is retarded.

This. Why would any group use a popular anonymous imageboard where contrarianism is the norm and bans are easy to evade as a vector to shill their product or candidate to hundreds of thousands of people? Idiots.

Oh really?? Tell me more about Racism!!?!

Omg I can't believe this?!?!? Racism? Omg Trump?

How do we protect illegal murderer mexocan?

It's not fair that white people can't get murdered by illegals wtf!!!??????

I CSNT FUCKING STAND WGITE PEOLLE THEY ARE SO SUCCESSFUL AND SMELL GOOD.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST BECAUSE WE LOOK NICE AND WANT TO KEEP ALL MEXICANS OUT VECAUSE WE ARE RACISTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING RACIST.

You just played your systematic and structural buzzword cards, do you have anything else fucking retarded to say?

How have people of color been oppressed?

You can't answer that..

How about you disprove what I said instead of using some lame "muh buzzwords" retort? Oh wait, you can't. That means I'm right.

Oh, and by the way, just as an aside, given their complete and utter failure as a sub species of human, inability to act like people, tendency towards violence and rape, and general unworthiness of being called part of mankind niggers deserve it.

That's not a terrible idea but not Asians they're too feminine and bad at creating civilizations. German whites are even smarter so they should obviously be who we bring over.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
what part of this do you dense cunts not understand?

>Australia

Just hide the thread people it'd just another paid shill

youtube.com/watch?v=KaJeAkikuBE

How are niggers and beaners oppressed?

Can't answer, I'm right.

So? Having a high IQ doesn't mean you'll make great scientific advancements or do something good.

I asked how racism is bad for the group who espouses it, not for the group being "oppressed" I know it's bad for the "oppressed" I don't care, what's in it for me and mine to stop being racist beyond looking good to faggots like you?

Fucking seriously?

Slavery, police brutality, segregation, Jim Crow, hateful political rhetoric, lower wages, fewer job opportunities. The list just goes on...

>teach kids a lesson
lol wut?

He's a political competitor of the left, and therefore is automatically racist by association with the GOP. I guess, by your logic.

It's very important. Income and IQ are directly correlated and countries with higher IQs do better than countries with lower IQs.

There are no slaves left...so. And niggers keep breaking the law even after we gave them everything they wanted...so..lower wages because they can't work..so

We have to give them everything becuase they can't do anything on their own..so

You're wrong.

You're a bad person and you should feel bad. Fuck you.

Ur troll game is such garbage.

>german
White

>scottish

White

>czech

White

>Slovenian

White

>mexicunts

Not white

It's that simple

See, no fucking reason not to be racist other than to make faggots like you happy, and guess what sweet cheeks, I got plenty of good reasons to be racist, and literally none not to be, so guess where I'm standing.

America was never founded for white people only.

At one point, Germans and Scottish people weren't considered white.

>Because one group is civilized enough to enter the country legally.
Pray, tell me more how we came "civilized enough."
We are here legally only because US immigration if fundamentally broken and is very easy to fuck over.
If fact, every "legal" immigrant, besides H1 ones, is a fraud

Ya that's what I thought, bitch. Don't reply to my awesomeness.

Why can't niggers just be normal? We let them but they choose not to...isn't that weird?

ehhhhh ya sure bout that one buddy?
blacks were slaves

LEGALLY
E
G
A
L
L
Y

all of the legally immigrated.

nice try australia, but canadians shit post harder than this.

Why don't you go graffiti about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Md48gMO0KIc

But all humans are legal!

>legal immigration is the same as illegal immigration and illegally having babies where you don't intend on paying the bills is no different than marrying a rich man in a foreign land who can pay for all your whims and desires.

How fucking hard is it for these people to understand that Trump has a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants. Are they being deliberately dishonest? Do they not know the difference?

No. He only has a problem with LATINO immigrants. He has never talked about illegal immigrants from Europe or Asia, of which there are many.

look at the treatment of the Irish by the British a few hundred years ago

B8 m8