Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

turn 360° and walk away.

Walk away

wwyd to Alexis?

Spread open her legs and give her what she wants as she lays there: a good hard fucking.

Nonsense, 360 degrees is a full circle. You would end up walking her direction.

You'll be facing the sane direction, idiot

>walk away
>walking her direction

u an R-tard, nigga?

UR NOT SANE!

Drive her where ever she wanted and enjoy her presence for as long as possible.

lewl, mt

She looks like a spoiled child. She any good at giving head?

I'd have her on her hands and knees, fucking her from behind while I pull on that mane of hers.

Still learning , gags a bit but gets the job done

probably drink a lot more n revisit later

Have her show me just how flexible she is.

who else wants to do dirty things to jessie?

Meet Ariana everybody , wish i was the one that knocked her up

Does breeding her count as dirty?

Any girl who goes out like that is asking to be forcefully taken into a side alley and raped.

Ask her how her day is going and see if she has any exciting plans or might want to spend time together sometime.

Faith. Pastors innocent daughter.

The things I would do to her

how would you breed her user?

Gagging can be sexy as long as she still swallows. It means she's choosing my cock over oxygen.

Wwyd?

Im sure she would love to spend time with you mmm

Compliment her on her shoes because I would be awestruck at first by her light and sometimes a compliment is a good way to break the ice and let a girl know you enjoy her sense of style and that you don't just want to rape her into the ground.

WWYD

With a constant haze of fucking. We'd get a hotel room and just order room service so we would never have to stop.

Shes definately got the lips for it

First I would rip off her shirt and suck her tits dry, while simultaneously having my hand down her pants and fingering the fuck out of her. Then eventually I'd rip her pants off and rim her right asshole and finally anally fuck her brains out

Turn that frown upside down by letting her suck on my cock like it's her favorite candy.

Operate under the assumption that she has no soul because she's ginger. Just kidding on that one, I would honestly ask if I could count her freckles and tell her how good she looks and that she shouldn't be taking pictures in the mirror when she could be outside having fun with me.

Tight*

what would that day look like for her?

wwyd to Sydney?

>"Let's go inside"

Brush her hair for her and get her any groceries her heart desired in a timely but somewhat methodical fashion.

I'd hold her head with both hands and caress her while she blows me. I want those pretty eyes looking up at me when I cum in her mouth.

WWYD to those two?

Cousin

Ask her about her thoughts on what's happening in the world and try to see if she's doing ok for herself in this sometimes tough place we call Earth.

Wonder what she looks like with her shirt off but then check myself back into reality and realize she looks way too young for me and try to treat her like a princess instead.

wwyd to this little blonde slut?

Left one needs to have her body explored, violated, and enjoyed over the course of several hours.

Offer to put her hair up with the tie on her left wrist, so we could go on a run and exercise together while talking about whatever she wanted to talk about, without her gorgeous hair getting her face.

HNNNNNNG

More like a week, but it would look like waking up to my cock sliding inside her, fucking her slowly while we have breakfast. Then it would be time to get to work, putting her on her hands and knees while I pound her pussy for all it's worth, cumming inside of course. When she opens the door to grab the room service for meals, I'd still be right there fucking her out of view of anyone on the other side. When we need to take a shower to clean the sweat off our bodies, we'd just keep right on fucking.
Whenever we are just too tired to fuck, we make sure to elevate her hips to help my sperm seep deeper into her depths.

Left or right? Wwyd?

Will show on Kik for about an hour. I have plenty to share of my wife. Mercury360. Will shower to cock tribute on. Will show face for cum video tribute after.

The right one is cute but maybe underaged

*in her face

Because exercise is healthy.

Have her slip under the table and blow me while I drink my coffee. I'll be sure to give her plenty of my cream.

Why not wrap her gorgeous hair around her throat and use the hair tie to secure it behind her neck so no semen gets in it while face fucking her?

Right. Fuck her in dat ass.

Fucking christ. Hardest who would you choose ive ever seen

Is Jessie this beautiful girl pictured here? I only want nice things for Jessie. Not dirty or shameful things.

I would fuck her like a Jack hammer until she said stop and I would fuck her harder

What a beautiful smile she has. I would try to make her smile as often as possible.