What are you using tonight Sup Forums? I'm taking shots of rum/black valvet and smoking a bowl...

What are you using tonight Sup Forums? I'm taking shots of rum/black valvet and smoking a bowl. Drank half a bottle of rum earlier. I'm feeling pretty good.
>Pic related

Bump

Bump. I'm lonely, Sup Forums. How is everyone

Making faggy drinks with this shit. Cran-Mango Juice, a splash of orange juice with mango; shaken. Fucking tasty shit.

The non spiced rum I'm drinking mixes great with la croix. Can't even taste the liquor. I'm really drunk.

Bump

I'm just pleasantly tipsy. Celebrating getting my lazy ass in gear to do housework today. FOr what reason do you drink?

Girlfriend isn't pregnant.

Sounds like a victory to me, assuming you're not prepared for that whole parenting thing. (Let's face it, it's kinda a big deal if you actually give a fuck about making the best you can of a child.) However, I suppose that could also be distressing if you are indeed trying for one.

slamming whiskey and deep dish and as soon as i'm nice and drunk i'm about to rip bowls out of my new jet water pipe

i gotta be a certain level of drunk before i can smoke

My broke as was chompin' on freezer pizza earlier. What whiskey you go for? I'm permanently scarred from consuming too much Tennessee Honey.

I shouldn't say girlfriend I guess, she's my fiance but we aren't getting married until I graduate and she's in vet school so whatever. We really want to have kids, just not yet.

Seems like you're making sound life decisions so far. Congrats. Hope it all goes well for ya.

I should drink something, but I just got done smoking a bowl of white widow.

I'm hyped. Only two more years and I'll have my architecture license.

That is a skill I respect, and have actually wanted to learn a bit of. I am an aspiring photographer, and architecture and design is a favorite subject matter for me.

Sucks that I'm not home right now, otherwise I'd show you some of my sketches.

Indeed. I'd be a lot cooler if you did. Mind showing a photo of a design or building you like?

No 1 Poultry by Stirling

Interesting mix of styles. I can dig it. Where is this?

It's very postmodern. London.