Is pic related the last good metal album? After that there's only boring and repetitibe shit

Is pic related the last good metal album? After that there's only boring and repetitibe shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABX6K6yLloQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

>boring nu-male wank

>i have no argument so let me use the nu-male meme

>he thinks i want to argue with someone who takes The Faceless seriously

>I dunno what's good music so I might just shitpost

>he genuinely thinks this glorified tech deathcore band is good

>he says planetary duality is bad but doesn't name any album that proves his shit taste

>he thinks I'm going to spoonfeed him with good death metal

Stop being underage.

>he has confirmed that his taste is absolute shit

>he thinks my taste is shit because i don't listen to Hot Topic approved deathcore

t. 14 yr old

>Planetary duality is considered a deathcore album.
You surealy are an experienced listener, aren't you?

It's basically tech death for the lowest common denominator, not even worthy of being referred to as death metal, hence its deathcore appellation.

Preface: I'm on your side regarding how incredible that album is.

I mean
Gojira-the art of dying
Btbam-The Great Misdirect
Obscura-cosmogensis
Tdep-One of us the the killer

I mean if your referring to metal as a whole
Leprous-bilateral
Cynic-traced in air
Karnivool-sound awake

Planetary duality was the last good tech death album. After that many copycat bands that always use the same riffs and chords have spawned and infested the modern metal scene.
also
>le deathcore is bad meme

Autotheism was a thousand times better. PD gets boring fast

How can you find it boring? It's one of those albums where you don't even notice it's already finished. From track 3 it's just a rollercoaster of riffs and melodic parts.

Autotheism covers waaay more ground I think. PD is better than all copycats that followed for 10 years after, and will continue to be, but it's a pretty 1 dimensional album imo. I think it's a good album, but far from the last good metal album. Let alone last good faceless album.

PD probably deserves more credit for coming first, but Our Cursed Rapture by Enfold Darkness is a superior PD to me

We can still hope for another masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABX6K6yLloQ

>that album
>not boring and repetitive shit

akeldama was the only good thing they ever did