I'm laughing with you!

I'm laughing with you!

Is he /our guy/?

has this guy ever had an opinion that could be deemed vaguely controversial?
as fucking terrible as jahns is he has atleast had some reviews wear its completely different to the general consensus, i'm not saying u have to be an edgy contrarian but you can literally guess what stuckmann is going to think and feel about every movie he sees, he doesn't stick out from any of the other critics.
filmo99 is the true goat YT film reviewer

I hate you Stuckmann. I hope you have those braces for at least another three years.

>I'm a big fan of (insert well known and popular property here) and I was really looking forward to this

>Reddit stuckmann

I think controversy sometimes arises not so much from what you like or dislike, but rather how you like or dislike it.

I can think of Apocalypse as one example. He gave it a pretty positive review and seemed baffled as to why most critics gave it such harsh reviews.

one day he's just going to FLIP and let loose years worth of bottled up insecurity and self-hatred and stalk the halls of hollywood dropping corpse after corpse, round after round of critics and writers who he could never feel equal to, never until that very moment that he strides over the mangled and bloodied mass of bodies he has piled up shortly before he rests his weary legs on top of the dying women and children before taking the gun to his head and emptying the clip into his skull.

Yep. Him and reviewbrah

This guy is someone who removes videos with about 1/4 or more dislikes and is a big manchild who cries online because nobody like his script. Is he still relevant?

Well, I'm laughing at you, Stuckmann

Jahns is so pleb that he can unironically support shit movies.

Its not contrarianism because that might imply he put any degree of thought into his reviews, the fact that he has over a mil subscribers is pathetic.

Stuckman aint great but at least he doesn't jump cut, act like a retard for internet points, and reviews the occasional film.

There are no good youtube reviewers I know of. At least RLM are entertaining with the blockbuster stuff they cover.

Reminder that he had to resort to "I wrote it in just 20 minutes" as an excuse for this.

Wouldn't the "I wrote it in just 20 minutes" excuse only apply to spelling errors and poor grammar?

The fact that the script is shit has nothing to do with it being rushed. It's shit because the ideas are stupid, the dialogue is atrocious and the format gives the impression that he did take it seriously.

Not to mention the script is obviously not rushed. I'm not seeing any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors that would normally be associated with someone writing a story or essay quickly

more like reddit jahns

i unironically like his analysis videos.

That is the work of a few hours, considering formatting, structure, and general polish. Not well-spent hours, mind you, but definitely hours.

Honestly, the Zod's neck line is embarassing, but this:
>BATMAN
>What? You thought a pair of glasses could fool the world's greatest detective?
>Silence.

Straight fucking retarded.

I think it's valid, but rarely applicable. This is not some english-assignment where you're given a prompt you've never thought about before, he has probably thought about this ever since he saw the movie but just never typed it out before.

Also yeah, 20 minutes is a huge lie anyway.

jahns is funnyjunk and 9gag tier, stuckmann has and 100% panders to reddit taste

>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck...