Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Slap my cock into her cleavage, having her drool all over it as I fuck her tits.

fuck off

titfuck and facial

Fuck the shit out of left while right is beneath us, licking my cock while it works into her (friend's? sister's?) pussy.

?

Marry fuck kill...?

Wwyd to my chubby little slut

Which one?

prefer her braless

Marry middle.
Fuck left
Kill right I suppose.

Kill, fuck, marry

More of middle?

left is her big sister

Forcefully strip her and rape in public

Wat ya gona do.

Time for little sis to see what big sis tastes like then.

Wwyd to gf (No nudes yet)

Did you make a Dropbox for the middle?

Force them to kneel. Handcuff them back to back. I'll place my hands around the throat of the one facing away from me. I'll choke her from behind while the other one gives me head. The girl doing the sucking has to make me cum in her mouth before her friend passes out due to lack of oxygen.

Get disappointed by looking how she dresses like a slut everyday.

Wwyd to this whore

good shout. looks good in a bikini too

Force them to kneel. Handcuff them back to back. I'll place my hands around the throat of the one facing away from me. I'll choke her from behind while the other one gives me head. The girl doing the sucking has to make me cum in her mouth before her friend passes out due to lack of oxygen. After orgasm, I'll rotate them and the process begins anew.

Wwyd to cheating ex slut

What you gonna do? This bad boy's gonna cum for you.

wwyd??

you have more?

Put her on her hands and knees and fuck her in the ass while I grab her hair.

The nigger in the middle. I would take her to a college party, force her to act like a cockhungry slut around everybody and finally force her to strip in the middle of the room and fuck every guy in the party until they were satisfied.

After I cum in big sis, it's little sis' turn, but she isn't off the hook yet. She has to eat my cum out of big sis while getting fucked.

got a few pics of her, not sure how much you've already seen though

literally fuck them one by one

The slut would probably be love to be used like that. Continue (my hand)

no nudes?

WWYD with these?

I'm edging to her. Can't stop and think about collecting files. Can only think of her voluptuous ass and if I wanna cum tribute her or not

i wish

Why she was cheating ? She s a whore ??

Your hand should be on her throat, gently pressuring it.

Murder then rape

wwyd

She'd moan like a whore as I work her ass-pussy, her hot vice squeezing around my cock as I thrust it deep inside her. Pulling her hair would just make her shake her hips back against me, letting my cock pound into her little asshole even harder.

wwyd

What is that fucking beverage

Can't say I blame you. She's very, very fuckable.

Awww. They're blushing. I would just do whatever the two angels wanted.

Put on the streets
Have her prostitute herself and take the money
profit

But making a Dropbox means tons of people will be able to fap to all of her photos.. Plus you're already stopping to post on Sup Forums

Went to a party which I couldn't go to, got super drunk and high and started sending me horny messages but she was too horny and since I wasn't there and she was drunk she fucked someone there and sent me a Snapchat with her bra hanging off at like 3am. Begged for me back so many times since then, had 1 1night stand with her but didn't get back. Yeah she's a whore

After little sis gets her creampie, it's time for the finale. I lay them down on top of each other, having them make out and grind their tits together while their pussies are exposed to my gaze.

Umm, that is a very fruit-filled pitcher. I would ask her to pour me a drink that was as tasty as she is good looking and intelligent.

I would gently hold her boobs together so they touch, looking at her disappointingly and shaking my head, as if to say, is this my job forever now? Why wasn't this right in the first place?

Offer to rub suntan lotion on her because she's a bronze Goddess and water magnifies the suns rays burning skin and causing skin cancer.

wwyd to this preppy slut user?

Impressive how persistent you are about inserting wholesomeness into a jerk off thread.

Haven't been counting but pretty sure I'm breaking double digits here for amount of times cumming to her today. My dicks starting to hurt but she's toooooo hot.
I think tons of people already are. There were like 5 cum tributes in another thread. I'll make it don't worry.

Feed her a wonderful meal I cooked myself then delight in her garden.

Take her to a private room at a party and use her like a little whore.

Anyone?

Saucepan on head,

No need to thank me. I am just being myself.

I would tell you to be careful about overdoing it but I think quads will protect you.

wwyd if you found this on the beach?

Ladies, why are you all staring at me. I'm getting a weird feeling about this you four.

I so love freckles.

While they make out, I alternate between their pussies, making them moan into each other's mouths. I fuck them good and hard, then pull out and blast my cum onto both of their faces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

FUCK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

Wake her up to go do whatever floats her boat with me while the waves roll in?

Push it into the ocean, duh. What else should you do if you find a body on a beach?

Check and see if she's alive first.

If so, pull down her bottoms and start fucking.

Wwyd

Are you fucking blind bro?

Climb into her bed to sleep because I'm tired and the down comforter looks plush.

Too many good pics and fantasies. I wouldn't be surprised if I go all night it's Saturday anyways.
Same bro

Let her use me to get her "revenge", as long as that use involves me ripping off those little booty shorts and stuffing her pussy with my cock.

What?

Wwyd?

I'm a little confused.

wwyd to zosia?

wwyd to my big sis?