Feels Thread

Feels Thread
whats got you down lately?
Comfort one-another
The girl i love will never give me another chance. I feel like a waste of space and plan on killing my self at some point don't know when

Op wanna suck my dick?

no im not a faggot

feels bad can relate

The girl i love ran away with what used to be my best friend.
I quitted drinking, so my only pain relievers are sailing anr runnig till i cant feel my legs.
I have no longer anyone to hang with.
It's the loneliest time of my life.

Today is my 8th anniversary of meeting my wife.
We separated two months ago.

Loneliness is the best feeling a guy can have. He should enjoy the silence desu and deal with the crushing reality that he has no real friends because everyone around him is a dick.

nice quads and im sorry that shit happened to you user it depresses me a bit

story? if you wanna talk about it

See
Deal with the reality don't run away with drugs or else hour issues will never be solved. Think hard whose fault it is you're lonely and deal with it.

Check'd

you don't know what youre talking about. You obviously still live with mom.
For a year I live alone and have no gf. I go to work, where I barely talk to anyone. I do as many overtimes as I can to not have to sit alone at home. I go to gym to get away from home. Sometimes when I get back from work I sit in my car for half hour in total silence, just thinking whats the point. What is the difference. Its the same if I sit in my car or on my armchair. Video games and tv are no longer entertaining. More and more things become pointless. Now I go out every saturday. Everyone knows me in the clubs, all bartenders, security guys, even manegers. I get lucky sometimes and get one night stand. But its not entertaining anymore. I don't see the point now. There is noone to share all of this with, and that makes all of it pointless. It hurts even more when I see some ugly poor people together. Why I can't get anyone to at least truly like me, I don't even ask for love at this point. I am good looking, I got nice money thx to all this overtime, and I am dying of lonelines in my empty apartment everyday. The only good think about living on my own now is the fact noone can hear me cry sometimes when I drink so much on weekday night that I vomit and then lie on bathroom floor in my underpants crying, because everyting is so pointless it hurts physically.

Killing yourself is such a pussy thing to do. Especially when you want to blame someone else for it. Kill yourself because you want to. Fuck her and her opinion of you. If you want to be so selfish at least own up to it. Don't let temporary problems take you out. Do you and appreciate it, cause if you can't reward others reward youself.

Bro I have the exact t same life as you except I'm not taking drugs. No friends, no gf, barely any contact with family. Most I have is my co workers and random hedonism with a waitress or two before they move off to another city and I never see them again.

The reason you're so miserable if because you do nothing but live a life of hedonism where all your pleasure comes from what others can give you instead of what you can give yourself. Stop going to clubs and stop fucking random whores and get a hold of yourself.

If you run with anyone shady cut them out if your life like I have and live in silence until you realize what your calling in life is. I don't do Facebook, Snapchat, twitter, Instagram, etc. Feeling isolated in the post modern world is nothing new, now deal with it like everyone else.

Then y do uact like a faggot?
Wanna eat my ass?

I don't do drugs, just good old whiskey. I know what I am missing from my life. I want woman. One that would at least care enough to ask at least once a week how I'm doing. If I dont go to clubs where am I gonna find any woman? Thats the only place I have any interaction with girls.

Maybe club thots aren't of the highest grades of women? Bud you've got a long way to go if you're looking around there for a long term and meaningful life.

If you want to find a new class of woman you have to become a new class of man. Whatever job you're working means nothing if you're not happy but are instead just some suit working to make company heads money trying to get bar sluts to fuck you in your spare time. You have no community and work only to serve and maybe jerk off at the end if the day.

It's time to pack up and move somewhere else m8 wherever you're at is a bust.

the thing is I constanlty try to improve myself. I work out, I changed my diet now basially all around, I changed job a year ago and its not some corpo shit, I work as maintenance engineer at small company and I'm on my way to become maneger, people love me there, because of all the time i've put in and that I never make problems with coming in on saturdays or sundays or with unexpected holidays. I have all my holidays booked 4 months in advance, thats what sad fuck I am. I know club bitches are shit tier of woman, but what else is there left for me? There are some girls at my gym, but even if they don't come in with their boyfriends I don't feel like I have any chance with them with all the more muscular studs around and not having booze confidence boost

bump

Well no you get to choose between trying your luck at the clubs while living a boring but economically productive life , or abandoning it all to search for something more exciting.

First of all if you're lifting , drop the booze alcohol synthesis hurts gains like crazy, second of all you chose to participate in this kind metropolitan lifestyle, what were you expecting it to be?

My girlfriend of 4 years and I recently got engaged. Within the first week she's become so emotionally abusive that I've thought the easiest thing to do is to just die so I don't have to deal with her for the rest of my life or deal with the ridicule that'll come with breaking the engagement one week in

Fuck its the 1st time i roll quads, i guess there's some luck in despair.

I don't do drugs to take away the pain, i quitted for this reason. Sailing is much better.

Kinda agree. When you can't relly on anyone and it hurts to see people, being alone, 3 miles from the coast, really feels relieving.

> Be OP
> Get another individual that actually notices them
>Reality happens she moves on
> feel depressed
> Wanna kill myself but not really just want to look for attention on Sup Forums since I'm upset she doesn't want me

Wake the fuck up you pathetic shit. I've had plenty of shit to deal with recently and I don't want to just eat a bullet or hang myself. I keep moving on. Grow the fuck up and realize there are other people in life you fuckwit.

alright im gonna vent for a bit i dont care

if you guys call me an attention whore faggot

so recently ive been seriously considering turning into a trap

Why?

because im a 2/10 beta loser with weak genetics

i had an incident once where i met a really cute girl i thought i had a chance with her but i knew i didn't.

worst part is i believed this lie so much i actually changed shit about my life only for me to realize my mistake

i know im going to die a virgin.

and maybe if i become a trap

perhaps at least someone could appreciate me and maybe not love me but at least ill feel something than my own hand down there

I know my parents are secretly disappointed in me because whenever they ask about children or a gf i always have nothing to say

then tell them thats a long ways off

i dont really know how to ends this but any anons who are able to get a gf live a chad life have a big dick and have superior genetics i have one thing to say to you

good luck dont kill yourself because at least with me id be doing a favor to the human gene pool

*NEWSFLASH*
The girl you love is a piece of absolute shit.
Become the man your ancestors hoped you would become and dominate the fucking world. Do not cry another day in your life unless it is for joy. Rape the game. Get money and a bitch who is at least twice as much worth fucking compared to this trashy whore you are crying about will come your way, perhaps even 10 of them. Dump said slut(s) after you are tired of fucking her/them and move on to the next one until one/many that is/are worth keeping or chasing comes around. I hope that comforts you.
Patting this bro on the back ain't guna work fellas, we gotta toughen eachother up. Look at yourself in the mirror and stop being a fucking pussy and look out the window to the world that metaphorically is the most beautiful specimen of a woman with her legs SPREAD WIDE OPEN. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

Dude from You're quite right, that's the project, I just need a couple o days to move on.

The pain in the ass is not much her, it's the fact i can't see my friends much now. It sucks.

Uh, kill her at least you stupid faggot.

>ok life
>ok wife
>ok job
haven't been able to get my work done for 6+ months because I've hit an unusal low for my depression.

every day is the same
>wake up late
>take care of emergency shit online ( work )
>suddenly it is like 9 pm, everyone asleep
>exercise for a few hours
>jerk off
>its 3 am
>waste time until sun comes up
>got none of the things done today I said I would do
>rinse and repeat for 6 months

everyday I say It'll be different. And every day I do the exact same shit

>be me
>shitfaced
>told my friends that i wanna commit suicide when im 20
>only if no gf or job
>told them i wanna sell drugs so my parents dont have to pay my funeral
>wtf.jpg
>now getting treaded differently
>regret telling them

I'm in somewhat the same situation as you. I loved the shit out of this girl, even though she never knew, and she dared ask ME if she should give one of my friends a chance. I was thinking about quitting smoking but right now I feel like listening to the entire Trilogy and down a pack

Everyone thinks I got my shit together because I recently graduated from college, but I'm actually feeling like I'm gonna implode at any moment.

All the repressed feelings of rage, anxiety, depression, general suffering throughout the last ~5 years made me really empty and shallow.

I have no goals, I thought I had one, but I'm not sure about it being my "true calling" anymore.

I am not smart, I faked it til I made it in college, I generally have no interest in politics, I don't know much about history in general, I don't care about cars, sports, nothing.

I don't think I should be anymore. And here I am AGAIN, in a dying feels thread.

I have several chronic diseases, sucks.

Thank god I drink moderately, otherwise I'm sure something similar would have happened to me.

ouch

>29
>back at home after my third attempt at living on my own
>not really hung up on any girls, though i was for a few years
>no idea what to do

never been suicidal but fuck me if i can think of anything to do with my life. maybe when my parents die ill consider it.

>my third attempt at living on my own
what was the problem? not trying to be a dick just understand. after school I got a job, lived with a few flat mates, no big deal. never moved back home.

also interested

>moved out with mates
>full time student
>get job to help me pay bills
>job becomes "work more or we'll fire you"
>i work more, i study less
>take out a series of small loans to buy a sports bike and fix my car up
>become completely dependent on income from job
>quit studying and focus on work
>contract ends
>chase any work i can across my state to pay my bills
>end up at home and 90% debt free after 2 years

second attempt was a solo venture, i had a good job lined up, but that job also ended prematurely when the owner of the company died.

third attempt is technically part of second attempt, i didn't go straight home i followed another job across the state, that job lasted 4 months before it was all done, then i went home.

been home now for a good two years. just had another job that i worked for 5 months, got enough cash to get well ahead so im finally trying to finish that degree.

>quit studying and focus on work
Probably a bad choice. What were you studying?

im not a heavy drinker tbh i only drink on weekends

we knew the bar keeper so we got alot of booze for free

>bad choice
no shit, but when you're 19 its all about the here-and-now.

i was studying commercial law.

Lmao i've quitted DRINKING
I still 15 cigs a day m8

I'm not a heavy drinker either. I don't need that much to get tipsy, let alone drunk. But I know I probably would start to let out all my hidden feelings and shit if I was really drunk.

So now what though? Can't they just "write it off" as random drunk talk? how do they treat you differently?

Listen.. I don't post a lot on here, but this hits home with me.
I'm in my early 30s and spent my 20s somewhat accidentally creating passive income streams based on my skill sets.

The isolation is real.

I have a paid off house in a metro area and just about anything I could want. But.. no contact with family for over 10 years, a gf that's around kinda when she wants something, haven't gotten a text from a friend in over 9 months. They all seem jealous or weirded out that I don't have to work for my money (even though I kept that fact pretty down low, people figure that shit out).

I've thought about just packing up and moving somewhere like China for a year just to do something different. Too many nights I just lay there wondering how many more hours until I die.

they start giving me more attention then usual

i was pretty serious when i told them so i dont think so

ook on the bright side kids. i was hit by a drunkdriver on my way home from work one night.

now im 33 living in a 5th wheel at a closed down rail station across the street from a junk yard.
cant get a job. cant do the thinks i use to love. i cant sleep but 4 hours at a time. i go 2 weeks with out exchanging words with another human.

man i would take a mouth and run the COBDR just so i could say i`ve done something

>cant get a job. cant do the thinks i use to love
Why not? Are you disabled?

Poor Kanye, feels bad man

Didn't read lol, but look at these quads, they're exactly four by four

I second that motion... with a vengeance!

i was a machinist by trade. i broke my back and my pelvis. i have a hard time walking. i cant stand for very long, i cant sit for very long. i can do work but about for about 2 hours before the pain is to much

Interesting situation you have there. But at least they are giving you more attention, instead of ignoring you, and that's a good thing right? It looks like they care about you.

That sucks. I hope you at least got some hefty compensation.

What's stoping you to relate with other people if that's what you want?
You're obviously already broken from inside, no one can change that except for you.

have you ever thought of a community?
My best time in life where the two times i was living with other people of my age.
>you always have company
>drinking alcohol is fun, not sad when you do it alone
>there is always something going on
>simple stuff like cleaning, ordering food or watching a movie is 100 times better when with friends
>pranking them, and get pranked is the hillarious

I used to wake up early on the weekends, when I had a weekend off, and wake my son up with a hug and kiss. Then we'd play video games, like Borderlands or Gears of war, til he'd say he was ready for breakfast. I'd ask him what he wanted to eat and it'd always be the same reply. Pancakes. So I would make pancakes on the weekends along with eggs, bacon, sausage, the works. Id always tease about how "dad" always made the best breakfast and they would quietly confirm because they knew it annoyed the hell out of mom. Deep down though, she knew it too. So we'd all sit and enjoy the "God tier" ( a term that my son and i used for awesome) breakfast dad made. That was my highlight of my werkends.
Nowadays I don't make breakfast anymore for anyone and the weekends are just another day. It was small things like that that I cherished the most. Going out somewhere or having a day off didn't make my weekends. Making a "God tier" breakfast for my family was the reason I looked forward to the weekend. Just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

no... i have money from selling my house. thats going to run out in a few months.

i have a plan for when i get to that point

ofc it is
it wont be the same drinking or just doing stuff with them ever again

>i have a plan for when i get to that point
becoming a human chandelier?

>chandelier
i was planing on making use of a revolver. i have a dog to put down first

I tell you a secret, nobody knows what they're doing with their lives, the majority just pretends they know.

So cheer up user, you've made it this far and now you're tired, that's all.
You better take a quick rest that helps you to relax and then you move on.

If enough time passes with you acting normal (even when drunk), I think things will be relatively the same (not entirely ofc), they'll think less of it.

no one is unique , there are 3,5 billion cunts on this planet , thing like "the only one" doesnt exist

>Texting a girl in neighbouring country for a year
>Talk about me coming over, she seems receptive
>Mention it few months later, she turns it down
>Relationship becomes sexual
>Figure she won't turn me down this time
>Try talking to her again
>Hasn't responded for 3 weeks

If you kill yourself, she'll be right.
Once you die, you'll never again have the chance of not being a waste of space.
Improve yourself, for your own benefit, get fit, get hobbies, do things that you enjoy and live a life based on what you want, instead of predicating your worth on other people.

Thanks man, but I'm really burned out and the only thing that kept me moving was the attitude of "must finish this, and must finish that", and now that those goals are gone, I'm empty because of said repressed feeling and because I have no interest in pretty much anything.

I never did anything for myself, it was always either out of "order" or someone asked me to help. For example, I only majored in this field because it is said to easily find a job with that and it pays well.

Why not helium? Much cleaner way to go fam.

i know that feeling, deadlines approaching, money getting out, getting fired. Its like a giant wall going to crush you, and you cant stop it. went so many times trough it. you still have some time left, do something, and do it now. You will need money to start your next job and get that first paycheck. Cut your spendings and find a solution, dont wait till the last day planing to end it all together, just to figure out, you cant do it. Doesnt matter how bad your life now is, it can always be worse, and it will be if you do nothing.

Belgium?

Negative. Europe though.

Long distance stuff very rarely works user.
The few people I know who had it be successful for them, showed dogged stubbornness to make it work and not everyone is up for that.

I don't even want an LDR tbh, all I wanted to do was go over and fuck her. I just don't understand why you'd send someone nudes then stop talking.

balkans?

Attention and emotional gratification.
Sending you nudes made her feel sexy, but actually having sex with you would entail some form of commitment and if she wasn't into the idea of a LDR, stopping all communication would probably feel the least confrontational in her mind.

Yeah, I can relate, motivation just doesn't seem to come easily, I wish we're all born with a purpose in life.

But try to think of this as a white canvas, this time you have an opportunity to find a new goal, for yourself. You have plenty of things to live, don't give up just yet.

Yeah the thing is she's a nice girl. Kind of introverted and shy so I didn't expect it from her. Oh well, I'm happy to just move on at this point.

Nice people can still do unintentionally hurtful things.
Her being introverted and shy might factor into this, confrontation would be scary to her, so she might've rationalized cutting off contact to herself to avoid said confrontation.
But yeah moving on is probably the best action you can take.

You know the thing I hate is that I only have bursts of motivation. Motivation to what I think I'd like to pursue. Maybe not even as a career, but a hobby or something. But then it fades for weeks.. It's not permanent at all.

I feel like I'm in a never ending vicious cycle emotionally, but everytime I think I got out of it this time, I eventually fall back, and I have to realize that the cycle never ended, it just grew, and this time it took more time to get back to where I started.

Thanks for the encouragement bro, hope everything works out for you eventually too. Or even better if you are feeling fine now.

Totally agree. Thanks for the advice.

You're welcome, I've spent a bunch of time trying to figure out how people work. At first it was because I was feeling left out, but now it's more out of pure interest in how the human animal functions.

My ex was not mature enough for a relationship and in many ways was a bit of an asshole, but it was all shit caused by a shitty past that he hasn't gotten over
We worked and i had patience and so much love for him.
He couldn't deal with the responsibility of being in a relationship and gave up.
He decided to go down a dark path and his life with bad people and it was so disappointing because he had so much potential for more in his life.
Overall I know it's going to be very hard to find someone that could satisfy me as a person in so many different ways and be such a perfect fit in almost every way but I know I deserve better and reality is just a piece of shit.
And after all the crap that happened I know I would never be able to trust him again anyway so at this point life is just shit and it's proving it's shit in every way it can.
Best thing to do is just move on and trust in yourself
Never believe you will find the person for you and never expect it.
If you get lucky you get lucky if you don't you don't just learn to enjoy yourself and your friends and at least you can have some form of a good life
Love is overall the best and worst thing that could ever happen to you

You should look into how the brain functions user.
The simple explanation is kind of like this, imagine your brain as a network of footpaths. The paths you use the most, will be the easiest for your brain to use automatically. So if you've used a bunch of time on the depressive paths, those are the ones your brain will automatically use.
If you want to use newer and more positive paths, you'll have to use 21 days actively walking those paths to establish a foundation of a habit. After that you have to recognize when you're back on your old paths and actively move away from them.

I have been with a girl for what was a year yesterday, she has become very distant and been yelling at me. Her whole family hate me and I tried to be there because it is her I love, not them.
She had to move quite a while away and can't see me much because job.
Recently she decided that it isn't good enough for her and is trying to out me from her life.
She refused to see me for our anniversary and now I have a $800 ring that I can't do anything with. (I work a low paying job so it was pretty much the most expensive thing I have bought)
I also suspected her of cheating but I have tried to be as nice as I can and not let the thoughts rule how I handle the relationship.
What do?

Yeah I thought about it actually, it is a kind of situation where it's harder to get the ball rolling, than to keep it rolling. It's definitely harder in the beginning with everything, but whenever I try to pursue what I think my interest is (it's art btw) I suddenly get a rush of anxiety, like I am about take a test or something. Is it my mind's defense? Is it trying to lure me into doing nothing again, because it's safe, and I can't fail at that?

So what started to bother me was this resistance I felt towards creating.

I can't decide that is it because I just want it to interest me, like maybe I just like the idea of it and I keep forcing it, or is it this constant feeling of anxiety and such..

Bro r9k is on the other side

If you have anxiety, you should go look for the tools you need to deal with it.
Anxiety is basically an instinct that is there to protect you, misfiring at times where you are not actually in danger.
I used to be a stress induced anxious wreck, who had to use 8 hours psyching myself up to go grocery shopping. Then I got help through cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation. Both of these things helped me, the therapy helped me understand how my mind was working and the meditation enabled me to look at my thoughts and emotions without being taken along for an anxious ride.
I function virtually normally now and do the things that interest me because of this, I can highly recommend getting help.

>whats got you down lately?

Muslims. Something needs to be done.

I've never done anything like that, but I'll look into it. I really need to get out of this guilt-depression-anxiety fueled state of mind.

I might have to leave soon, so I wanna thank you for the advices, user. I hope you have it together in life right now, and I wish you the best. Take care.

I'm not all the together in my life yet, but I'm getting there user.
I wish you the best as well, I know how it feels to be in your position and it does suck, but luckily with some work you can move past it.
Just make sure the therapy is cognitive behavioral therapy and there is no shame in having a consultation to figure out if a therapist fits well with your personality, they do it all of the time.
For the mindfulness meditation, it's beneficial to join a class or a group, since you'll meet other people in a similar position as yourself and will feel less alone in how you feel.

I'm not all the way together in my life yet*