Refugee welcome thread

refugee welcome thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying my best to keep from puking. Thanks for testing my limits,user

>jealous neckbeards

Here is a real white women for you anons. They want to carry your superior white children.

this makes me rage every fucking time

>this makes me rage every fucking time

Why? You don't even know the context. Your just projecting your own pedo-imagination on the situation.

This. Who know OP was using his love of refugees as a cover for his latent pedophilia.

Sage goes in the options field.

I support refugees.

they are welcome to fuck off when we chase them down to their shit hole homelands during the next crusade.

Least he's kinda handsome and /fa/.

Can this be a Bane thread instead?

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

beautiful

Personally, I don't hate foreigners or different races entering my country, just because they're different.

I hate them for their refusal to assimilate into our culture, to learn the language and mannerisms of the land.

After her first rape she won't be so welcoming, but hey its her life

WORD!

Some people just need to learn by experience.

this thread is fucking cancer

This is what everyone thinks, but the retarded leftist pieces of shit thinks it's about race. No, dumbfucks, it's about time having fucking medieval values.

Them*

post more of left

the pol meme machine doesnt care for subtleties like context or source

good thread. i watch for him.

Sweden yes!!!

Kind of a rant here...

So i dont have a problem with immigrants of most types. But i do have a problem with a lot of them, especially the mass immigration of those from countries with twisted morals in comparison to ours. As well as the continued immigration and refugee situation from countries that statistically have shown to financially drain rather than sustain the nations they come to. Besides so many just dont seem to blend into our society and even in 3rd generation they have an accent from their country and harbor hate towards the natives. Its absurd and why i just dont want any more people from the places we have been mass importing people from.

There are of course people from these countries (mainly Africa and middle east) that end up being decent, but why the hell should we be importing people from a place that cant seem to end conflicts, and can hardly sustain themselves or simply don't want to.

East Asians and most Eastern European nations have shown much better statistics. Yet we have these childish bullies that silence this completely that belittle people with other ideals for their own egotistic gains and flawed ideology.