XXXTentacion punches fan in "self-defense"

>The “Look at Me” MC reportedly told concertgoers that he was going to run through the crowd, and warned that if anyone touched him he would punch them. It looks like one fan decided to call his bluff.

>Video has surfaced of the incident. It shows the rapper walking through the sea of humanity. One overzealous fan reaches out and touches the rapper’s shoulder, which XXX responds to by striking said fan with a wicked right cross allegedly in self-defense. The recipient of the blow looks totally stunned, holding his mouth. X then gets in his grill, yelling something before stomping off.

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"""Men""" who are shorter than 5'9" should be euthanized

I'm not sure if he realizes it but he's quickly moving farther and farther from artist and into tabloid material. He at least had a shred of integrity coming off the tails of a hot single and mild expirementation. Now he's just a famously angry manlet

I swear he just reads these threads on Sup Forums where we talked about him getting punched in the face when he was on stage and now he has decided to do some drastic damage control out of frustration. Apparently by punching an innocent fan.

shouldn't have violated the NAP

What a fucking midget poofter.

this

true
t.5'7

I hope that the fan takes him to court, I would like to see him get his probation broken. Send x back to jail

That spaghetti hair-cut is so fucking stupid.

I still haven't heard ONE single song from him XDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me on the right :^)

>that hairstyle to make him seem taller

looool

according to google he's only 168cm tall. 5'5"

>america

Lazy cunt performs for his fan while laying down.

Because Sup Forums is the center of the universe.

>rich, white family outing to a hip hop show

America is so strange

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

he literally warned them before hand what did anyone expect?

This

God I fucking hate short people so much

>short men

fixed. short girls are fine

kill all short men

Lol this nigga is just asking to get locked up again

Short men really should be erased from the planet. Fortunately, designer babies will fix that.

he threw more punches to his fans than he wrote good songs

Fuck short people man, its a fact that short people are 90 times for likely to rob banks, steal cars, sell drugs and become famous rappers who punch their fans in the face. Not only that but they are stealing our women causing a tall/average genocide. Fuck short people, height war now.

*gets knocked out cold by one punch*

These people aren't rich look at their clothes

mmmm did you think of all of that yourself big strong man

don't reply to me ever again you faggot manlet

>what the fuck man, finna knock this motherfucker out

>Ow, my nose!

Why is he so short lads?

manlet genes

He is like this because he is a nigger, not because he is short imo

his music is trash. I don't get why anyone cares

that's a big strong skelle
ate his veggies once or twice he's a strong un

uh no? everyone knows short men are scum.

oh yeah I forgot that one time short people rioted in the street because a innocent gentle manlet was shot down in the street lol

You don't see Snoop Dogg or Young Thug punching their own fans tho...

Young Thug is a saint and Snoop Dogg killed someone

Snoop was found not guilty on grounds of self defense. The dude he killed was threatening to murder him

XXXManlet punches random people out of nowhere to compensate for his short stature

Does he not wear shoes?