WWYD

WWYD
extreme torture edition

Other urls found in this thread:

my-galls.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off. Every hour with this sadomasochistic shitpost thread

Cuff her and later hotie, keep her swinging around with a few people standing in circle around her, groping and slapping her with their dicks. She tries not to let any of them grab and rape her.
wwyd to this bitch?

Tie her to a bench in a public park, rip her clothes off and write 'free use slut' on her. WWYD?

Smash her over the head with a spade, tie her up to a tree and slowly expose her gorgeous tits to the whole public beach.....
r4r

force her to go naked and let a bunch of strangers to jer off to her. later she has to drink all the semen they ejaculated
rough anal, but if she screams, a second guy wil open-mouth gag her and rape her mouth

Hogtie her hands and feet with coarse rope and hang her from the ceiling, putting a ring gag in her mouth. Grab her head and force it down on my cock, fucking her throat while she chokes and struggles in vain against the ropes.

more to her?

kidnap her family and blackmail her into going in nothing but a trenchcoat into a shady disctrict and offer herself as a sexual relief to hobos. Videotape it all and show to her friends

torture to her, not to her family

yeah, family is used to blackkmail her

Blind fold her and padlock her hands to the floor in the doggy position. Tell her im wearing a furry suit and have a dog jump on and knot her. Record her moans while i blow diamonds.

she wakes up tightly restrained and naked, can feel someone fucking her raw but cannot even turn around to see him as he creampies her

I'll just leave this here..

Kill anyone who would do such a thing and send them to hell to buttfuck eachother and erase their legacy like it never happened.

Have her on her knees on a big platter. Tie her ankles and legs together. Have her bend down with elbows touching the plate too. Tie her hands together. Tie her hands and legs to the platter through holes it has. Make sure she can ot move anything else other than her head. Grab her hair and tie a know in it with a piece of rope. Insert a big anal hook in her ass. Tighten the other end of the rope in the hook, so the hook in her ass pulls hard on her head, keeping it pointing forwards.

Lift the whole platter into a large oven. Turn on the heat to 200°C and set up multiple cameras in multiple angles, filming the sweat starting to drip out of her tits and pussy. Have lots of cameras filming her face as it roasts. Record all the spund too so you can hear her beg and scream as the oven burns and roasts her alive.

more?

That's gotta be a man.

Oh yeah.. perfect for this:

keep her in a rape dungeon, starve her and abuse her regularily but never creampie her. only do that after you figure out when her dangerous days are and do her raw while letting her know she will surel get pregnant

this petit little girl

Show her a good time Sup Forums

Same girl

reply for reply or fuck off

you could try replying first

her

strap her to a chair with one arm nailed to the heavy wooden table in front of her and make her watch as I cut off each individual joint of every finger, slowly moving up her arm till she has no arm at all, then move on the the next arm, savoring every look of horror that flashes across her face.

Hand cuff her wrists behind her back, tie her ankles, then grab her by the hair in back of her head. Stand her up, and lift her shirt to see her pale skin. As I watch her chest heave and flex as she resists, I punch her hard, right in the stomach. I feel the soft skin of her belly cover my fist as her body offers no resistance to the blow, and she moans quietly as she struggles to breathe. I slug her again harder, and her open mouth slowly closes and changes to a grimace of pain. I turn her around, bend her over and lift her skirt, exposing her wet, pink pussy...and I plunge it in. Over and over, I become a thrusting beast and as I am about to jizz, I turn her around and stick it in her mouth. I explode so hard it shoots out her nose and tear ducts.

First off tie her up in front of parents, then take out her hot titties, then pull on her nipples and very slowly pierce them with a rusty nail and listen to her scream! Then very slowly cut off her little thong and expose that very delicate pussy

she's getting bent over and her leggigs ripped open, along with a little thorough fingering after i've knocked her unconscious. I'm not gonna rape her ass, just make her think i did

>MY pTEENS GALLERIES.

my-galls.com/

> V I R U S

anyone for jessie?

I would force her to earn a day's wages through menial, physical, back breaking labor. Then I would make her spend it on buying my dinner and a show.

Afterwards I would give her a handshake at the door, call her on her cell and tell her that I like her only as a friend.

Then I would text her the next day, tell her that I still have feelings for that nigger who pump and dumped me the weekend before, and wish her luck.