She said: It's enough!

She said: It's enough!
What do you think her next move will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(UK)_leadership_election,_2016
spyculture.com/clandestime-111-manchester-bombing-politics-fear/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She will take away some right you forgot you even had.

Probably wobbling her head around like a retard whilst the Police she underfunded for years break their backs trying to fix this mess.

She did sounded cereal tho...

>'enough is enough'

wew lad, that sure told 'em, bet they won't try anything again now

Not just cereal, super cereal

It's like all the other attacks and victims were not quite enough, but now it is. Fo real.

I'm sure more bombing in the middle east, or restricting our liberties will solve everything.

She should let more Muslims in

chaining doors to buildings closed and setting them on fire

This MAN is a fucking genius. He knew exactly what will happen after all those terrorists that were accepted into EU like a fucking war heroes. He did not let EU leaders to fright him and at the end, he made his point with all these terrorist attacks lately. We should praise him as our Lord Savior!

unfortunately that's kind of how it works.. people feel like they can ignore these things until it " becomes real " to them when it is only a few degrees of separation from them, " oh damn my best friend got allah akhbar maybe this is really a threat and not a TV show "

This

"There are no real benefits associated with the right to privacy"

Ban more knives, leave prayers for families, and bend that ass over for more Muslims! OI OI!

None of which were happened in his country. Hungary.

>police she underfunded for years

She's been in power 11 months.

stronger laws to give her cabinet crazy power

more blood for the blood god sorry I mean israel and probably more action against the reds

funny the whole terrorists were created durring the cold war to fight the reds now they are a problem here

i sense a bit of irony
so, how is bombing the middle east not gonna resolve the problem. Allies bombed their ennemies in Germany right?
And how are your restricted liberties going on a daily basis? It changes nothing to your life style, i'm pretty sure, unless you're a trade union commie or a tree hugger or .. a terrorist.

>funny the whole terrorists were created durring the cold war to fight the reds now they are a problem here

*funny the whole terrorists were created by America to fight the Russians in Afghanistan, now they are a problem here

She's been home sec for quite a lil bit more m8

Here's your reply and a bonus (you)

She was home secretary for years you fucking cretin.

you know what user meant. Her political party

>pretend she knows what she's doing,
>shun the fact she failed as home secretary
>shun the fact 3 attacks have happened under her watch
>pretend she cares about non-elite peasants...

And how long has her party been in power?

1. Nobody gives a shit about Hungary. Not even ISIS.
2. All terror attacks in Britain in recent times have been committed by british born people.

She'll produce some more knee jerk legislation to take away more of our freedoms and liberties and it won't make any difference to the incidence of terrorist activity.

It's really reassuring that successive British governments keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

And what was she doing before that? She is literally the worst person to be in charge and should hand over to Big boris Johnson ASAP.

Legalize fox-hunting, de-fund the NHS, and make total internet surveillance a thing.
So nothing new basically. Just what she already wanted.

invade london and kill all the ragheads

guys i know her game plan. she'l cut spending on counter-terror units to increase their efficiency

The Nazis were a nation with a government and a military. You could fight the military, and break the government, and thus win the war. You can't fight terrorism in the same way. There is no army, and no nation. They're just random people, born and raised here in the West. Traditional warfare won't solve shit.

>British born

Ya and where were their parents born?

Britbongs will handle it the only way they know:

>Welcome to the government-approved™ internet of the United kingdom. Please enter your social security number to proceed

UK Conservatard here. We didn't want her, she was never elected. You are now seeing exactly why, she is the one who made the most damaging cuts and tried to make it about taking away rights rather than properly funding security. Not to mention the fact that now the public has had regular exposure to her the polls are showing we'll lose power to a coalition of an 80's throwback and a Scotch dwarf.

This nigga actually believes that the terrorists are mostly domestic people. Kek.

They're fucking Asians not British. Prepare to be gassed

what if she is only in charge because she is a womyn?

>>British born
>Ya and where were their parents born?

That irrelevant to the point, mouth breather. He implied that the terror attacks were committed by recent refugees, which they were not. End of story.

from the hat it looks like a jew turning his back on the problem in the image as well

powerful stuff

handing over to a literal buffoon

There were two women left at the end of the Tory leadership war, her and Andrea 'who' Leadsome. It was a choice between an incompentent mong who'd made such a hash of immigration and policing that Cameron was looking to get rid and a no-one who lied about her employment past and was almost certainly guilty of tax fraud. In the end Leadsome dropped out and we were left with literally the last chicken in the shop.

>she was never elected
Yes she was - 11 July 2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_(UK)_leadership_election,_2016

It won't matter on the 9th when JCorbz is in charge, tens of thousands more armed coppers on the streets and sanctions against the nations that fund and organise these psychos.

As opposed to the buffoons who has defunded anything they could sink their claws into? Yes, please.

>He implied that the terror attacks were committed by recent refugees,
>None of the 50+ terrorist attacks in Europe we're done by refugees

What crack are you smoking hmu pham I want some

Leadsom dropped out because she's got too much dirt in her past. BOJO dropped out because he doesnt want Brexit on his career record. May won by default, and it eats away at her. Why do you think she called the election? Neither house had put any obstacles in her way over Brexit, it was pure ego and its about to cost her. She'll be remembered as our worst ever PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

this

and yet, it's all done in the name of Islam

but probably unrelated

spyculture.com/clandestime-111-manchester-bombing-politics-fear/

>>None of the 50+ terrorist attacks in Europe we're done by refugees

Name at least ten, there refugees status and where they were from.

...you can't of course.

Good argument. Upvoted.

image should be showing hijab turning into bomb vest

And neither can you because most of this information is censored just like race of perpetrator and country of origin you twit lmao

>This just in "tanned" Briton attacks 5 with knife"

In places like Sweden they don't record race or country of origin of attackers and regardless they are Asian scum. Migrants attakc people, rob people, rape people, and blow up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Nice Facebook memes, if Britain elects comrade faggot then hopefully people will realize just how horrible post modernism is.

TRIGGERED

CRAAAAWLLIIING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

You'll lose even more right to your individuality. Beyond that, nothing of significance will be done. Nothing will change. Because no one has any solutions other than mass deportations, which no one will even propose much less attempt at this point. Even Trump can't get anyone to consider it, and he doesn't give a fuck about law or the constitution.

This is the world you live in, mummy isn't going to take away the scary people for you and make you feel it's safe. It isn't. It's a metropolitan pressure cooker full of assholes.

You don't want to live with people getting angry and occasionally blowing your shit up, go live in the country.

I for one am excited about being microchipped like the simple lapdog I have become.

THESE WOOOOOOUNDS THEY WIIIIILLLL NOT HEEEEEAALLL

next move will be

"now just behave yourselves"

she wins by checkmate

Britain deserves it.

It deserves the mayhem and murder it spread around the world for centuries trying to turn everywhere it went into a copy of itself, under the guise of "improving it".

For the countless millions your nation killed, enjoy sandniggers doing it to you.

>What do you think her next move will be?
Apparently it will be this.

Then she will serve the terrorists tea and crumpets.

Psssh. Its going to take a lot more sandniggers than that user. They'd need to be killing off a couple thousand of us per day, and taking our shit. ...for about 180 years straight.

She really is difficult to look at isnt she?

i think they are recorded but the records are not public

>mfw Sup Forums gets blocked in the UK

>legislating under duress
>entirely reactionary
>use the endless string of little attacks
>to endlessly chip away at the publics freedom of expression and individual liberty
>thereby aiding the goal of terrorists
>and further worsening everyones lives

Hooray, right-wing islamists found a way to work with right-wing governments

Of course there IS a nation. At the very least one. But since it is the destination of the holy pilgrimage for muslims all over the world, and the primary source of oil trade for the EU and the US, no western gov in their right mind dare say anything about it.
Hell, their king even got a Legion d'Honneur distinction in France, for... beheading political opponents I guess?

the face she makes in these two images alone are enough for me to know women aren't fit for leadership

continue tanking her party's chances until Thursday when she will lose the election

Shaking hands with that disgusting desi mayor of London.....

I'm sorry, who's this and why are the writings in french?

Says a pathetic anime-loving faggot. If you wanna act tough and "manly" then quit posting anime pics, dumbfuck. Cringed....

>the primary source of oil trade for the EU and the US

There is your problem right there.

Change the name of the party to INGSOC

Wrong, the terrorists have been around since Islam began. America realized how fanatical they were and used it to our advantage during the Cold War. We just didn't realize how our plan would backfire all do to Bin Laden not wanting U.S. to help defend Saudi Arabia.

Maybe the queen should get off her arse and start leading the country instead of this failed wax figure

More restrictions on personal freedoms and privacy, cheered by conservatives who falsely drape themselves in those same ideals

Steal an election with tough talk then do nothing. I think May is similar to our Angela Merkel. She just likes being head of state.

Oddly enough i got the same feeling with Hilary.. Maybe this is a problem with women at the top. No offence. Macron has a vision and some passion behind his position. I like that

Boil the kettle.

...so you want an active and empowered monarchy again? Jesus fuck, you serfs really do miss your lords, don't ya?

didn't realize what now?

>Macron has a vision and some passion behind his position. I like that
He's still the jewish bankers' bitch. And Brussels'.

N O T H I N G

I heard she's planning on changing her Facebook profile pic. Now that's ballsy.

arresting more british citizens on the basis of extremism.

jews you say?

You don't like it, leave and go back to YOUR country. Keep your ideologies there in YOUR country. NOT MINE! And if you don't have a country, go and form one with these ideologies.Three attacks in three months in the London and many more to come! You Liberals will not understand till one of these attacks happens in your precious home and backyards. Then you will understand, but your fellow Liberals will not!

Worldwide Liberals will dispute both of these pictures and use some of the following:

>OP is bigot and racist
>Blame Trump
>Evil Travel Ban
>Wall
>Support Hilary
>All Putin's fault
>OP is White
>USA / OP lives in USA
>Muslim religion pf peace
>Go back to /pol

Seriously, wake the fuck up and see what is happening around you for once! These attacks have been happening for many years BEFORE all of those limited reasons. OPEN YOUR EYES!

So let's go Libs, dispute the pics and enlighten me in your ways... and then leave!

She was home secretary. If she had the ability to do anything why hasn't she done it already? If you believe her you are super spastic in your brain.

good thing a real conservative just went to the middle east and put the primary exporters of fundamentalist Islam in their place, amiright?

Make religion illegal. So much property and money to be taken. And less fanatics and people dying over santa or whatever superficial entity you belive in.

All these fuckers exchanging distinctions and awards while people in Syria and England are being killed.
But what do we care? We got oil and cash, amirite?

Better than wasting tax monies for them to just be tourists attractions.

I will likely be that she will continue to use the nonsensical language of the culturally castrated, continue cracking down on non Muslim UK citizens' rights and privileges, continue to use Prevent not as a way to stop terrorism and terrorists but to control British voters and to cower law abiding British citizenry, she will continue to use the Met Police to protect her and her fellow technocrats and the carnage will continue until she is replaced. That will be her likely next steps. Enjoy your chaos.

Example 1

>BLAME TRUMP!

Next Lib in 3... 2... 1...