youtube.com/watch?v=s29YH6cYzUM&t=338s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5jm2joxuY
youtube.com/watch?v=OBBM-QUV5yM
militant.zone/kpn2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sodom

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP*

Glam feels

Glam and hair metal are my favorite genres by far. I wish I felt ashamed, but I don't.

you'll grow out of it when you get out of your "2 cool 4 blackies" phase

Ive been this way for almost 20 years. I'm beyond help.

They said that when I first started liking it when I was in high school... but now, here we are.

I just wish you would stop calling it metal, there is like two or three actual metal bands on that whole thing.
Please don't take it the wrong way (for some reason americans get extremely triggered when you say something isn't metal as if it improves anything or something) I really like some glam and hair from time to time, it is what got me into metal in the first place, but 80% of that just isn't.
Other day another glamposter posted a picture of a magazine which the guitarist of the band himself said he doesn't do metal, just hard rock, it was very embarassing.

reminder to not humor the handful of glamposters, they're the /meal/ equivalent of kpop or grimes posters

I still love traditional metal (Saxon a best), and most of my favorite hair bands lean toward 'metal', I.E. Skid Row, but I do like true glam bands like Tuff.

Can't we all just get along?

Why planetary duality is the last good tech death album? After that there are only copycat bands.

Hey /metal/, I'm really looking for anything with similar vibes to Meshuggah and Fredrick's Special Defects. I was recommended many "djent" bands but felt all of them sound like a non unique imitation of Fredrick's guitar sound with a lot of breakdowns and metalcore vocals.

Just putting it out there, people here are calling anything with aquanet hair glam, 80's power and thrash metal, new wave, visual kei, one day someone tried to pass Bon fucking Jovi as metal.
Just keep it metal related and nobody should have any problems, y'all still better than djentfags.

Well duh, it's not even a real genre it's just how they call that one meshuggah riff, the bands are all basically meshuggah worship.

Didn't ever like early ozzy n shit?
that's basically glam

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a Spit out the Bone community

strawpoll.me/11641305/

how can other aotys even compete?

wheres the leak senpai

Still do.

>impact font

Remember when this album was mixed with absolutely everything?

>someone tried to pass Bon fucking Jovi as metal.
it's a meme you dip

its not in 320kbps but the slamz are still thicc and fat as ye mom
www52.zippyshare.com/v/gFBJZ5r8/file.html

is nothing to fuck with

left or right

>look ma I posted it again

CHEESEBURGER

A R T
R
T

right
right
left
left
left
right
right
left

cover looks shitty
The Satanist
Unquestionable Presence
Litourgiya
Bathory s/t
Paranoid
Dopesmoker
Terminal Redux
None So Vile

Right in all cases

t. punk as fuck altrighter

good night left side

To be fair, there are only three good albums on the left and just so happen to be paired with marginally better albums

ye, true

I'm back, back again

go away eminem

Peanut butter

>comparing terminal redux to sunbather
why?

right
left
left
right
right
right
right
left

the memeiest albums on here

Give me some metal that makes me feel like I'm slowly rotting from the inside out

silence

youtube.com/watch?v=s29YH6cYzUM&t=338s

Idk if you're memeing or if you actually mean a band named Silence, which there are several of.

Volahn is fucking great

fair enough

musically, terminal redux is objectively good, and sunbather is the opposite. NEVER forget this user

Aye, the bands from the Black Twilight Circle are pretty neat, Ashdautas and Arzimenda also deserve a mention.
Treminal Redux is a good fucking album, but I only said the memeiest because almost every discussion gets shot down by countless spam and so on.

I love black Twilight Circle dude, I own a few of their physical releases, I got the Tliltic Tlapoyauak vinyl set and it's really fucking awesome

Oh man, that's fucking great! I'm jealous a bit, desu.

Dude it's sick, the vinyl are all marbled black and silver, the box is really fucking nice, and then it comes with an artbook that has a page for each band and it's mostly filled with really kvlt aztec looking shit

DID SOMEBODY SAY TERMINAL REDUX

I saw these guys this week end and I met a guy who told me this album is sludge metal, what should I do ?

>that thread from a few days ago which was spammed by covers of Terminal Redux

Tell him he's objectively wrong and if he refuses to acknowledge this go on your way like a normal fucking person

I've never been into metal but I just listen to this and it's fucking amazing, where can I find anything similiar?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5jm2joxuY

In Mourning
Edge of Sanity
Ne Obliviscaris
Enslaved
Riverside
Novembre
Leprous
Every post below is a shitpost

The trash

whoops

Why, what's wrong with it? :o

Recc me some good death metal album to listen.
Bonus points if they are black or tech death.

quick, post 10/10 albums.

>Well Bitch

Pyrrhon
Artificial Brain
Lvcifyre
Death Fortress
Abyssal
Muknal

keeekekekekekekekekek !!!!!!!!!!!

I liked their second album tbqhwyf

XD

better*

Epic

R8 pic related. For me it's 7.5/10

how can that house stand on those tiny stilts?

I like you user

Thanks you're alright too

I like that droned out spooky doom vibe Bell Witch gives off, they do a fucking great job at it and I don't know too many other bands with similar sounds

>band's location is listed as "International" on the Metallum
>band only has one member and only has ever had one member

Right
Right
Left
Hard one, but I'm gonna have to say Right
Right for sure
Left all the fuckin way
Left even tho I dislike both albums
Right, both albums are good tho

>4 way split
>It's all one man projects run by the same guy

Right

that's what makes so spooky

It's not even that bad

I wasn't even aware of this lmao, I was thinking of some obscure Russian black metal thing that I can't remember the name to

Post what you're blastin' lads

>skeletonbitch

>beletonskitch

Admittedly this is the only album I like by them, and I haven't listened to it for a long time.

>7th KPN album youtube.com/watch?v=OBBM-QUV5yM
YASSSSSSSSSSS

give me some death meatl that sounds like it was made by people who are legitimately fucked in the head

are they actually gonna play Black Metal this time or is it another album for the bin?

militant.zone/kpn2017/
comeback to "L'Ordure à L'état Pur"
= less whining i guess

cop or not?

Wow we literally disagree on everything, we should fight sometime lad

only if it was this

just cop a rainbow flag cap

>vocalist yells "GO" before the guitar solo

MEDIEVAL STEEL
CUTS YOU LIKE A KNIFE

WARRIORS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
LAYING DOWN THEIR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES
FOR STEEL

!!!!!!!!!!

>make deathcore great again
>implying it was ever great

Is there a genre more derivative and dead than metal right now? Holy shit this year has been embarrassingly bad so far while the decade itself has been meh at best, too. People used to bitch about the previous decade, but I can guarantee mention unique releases for every year of the 2000s. This decade it's been weak shit. The dominance of "nu male" approaches to metal (in other words overly gimmicky shit) has weakened metal too much to the extent where it doesn't have its unique flair as its own genre anymore. This year the only band with any talent releasing new shit is Pyrrhon, and even then chances are they aren't gonna go beyond the sound they already have.

*blocks your path*

What do mean? This decade has been an improvement.

Anyone have recs for female-fronted power metal, something like Battle Beast or later Burning Point? Something cheesy and bombastic that doesn't take itself too seriously.

>Pyrrhon
literally nu-male garbage

Dark Moor