Lets settle this

Lets settle this

Terminator.

thermometer

Everything about T2 is Aliens refined, practical and computer special effect, stunt work, plot, etc etc.

Aliens is good, but T2 is a masterpiece.

Terminator.

Fuuuuuuuuuuug

I'm a HUGE xeno fan. I have a room dedicated to the franchice (literally)

But i have to admit on any given day id probably pick T2 just because its more rewatchable imo.

This may be because I've seen every alien movie 100 times but aliens takes a little more if an investment to watch. I almost have to feel like it. T2 can be on anywhere and I'll watch it.

T2 > Alien >The Terminator > Aliens

Lol no. First terminator sux.

T2>Alien/Aliens>>>>>>>>>>> T1

This. I love all four movies and they are all awesome but there is something really feel good about T2. Must be nostalgia from my childhood but still, T2 never disappoints

Aliens is still great.
T2 is cheesy and dated.

T2 was superior to it's original, Aliens wasn't.

terminator 2

I honestly don't even like Aliens that much

The first Alien is vastly superior tbqh. I just watched Alien 1 and 2 the other day, and 2 aged like milk.

This.

/thread

T2
but I could really flip a coin, I love both.

>T2 > Alien >The Terminator > Aliens
>First terminator sux.
>T2 was superior to it's original

The Terminator is in pic related. Inferior sequel isn't.

Probably because they have some rule about sequels or switching movies out.

If they had a chance its an easy choice.

Both are vastly inferior to their originals. They're just brainless, popcorn action flicks that buried their respective franchises. 4/10 flicks.

Aliens. Terminator 2 sags a bit in the middle.

Both are ace and Cameron at his best, though.

So the National Film Registry decides what movies you like, pleb?

>The difficulties surrounding Sigourney Weaver's contract negotiations were such that James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd - recently married - announced that if the deal was not done by the time they got back from their honeymoon, they were out. When they returned, no progress had been made - so James Cameron, determined to make the film and wary of the deadline scenario he had created, devised a scheme: he telephoned Arnold Schwarzenegger's agent for an informal chat and informed him that, thanks to his newfound standing in Hollywood following The Terminator (1984), he had decided to make this film entirely his own by writing Ripley out; as Cameron anticipated, Schwarzenegger's agent immediately relayed the information to his colleague representing Weaver at ICM, who in turn contacted 20th Century-Fox Head of Production Lawrence Gordon; both men, determined that under no circumstances whatsoever would Ripley be written out, wasted no time in sealing Weaver's deal.

GODLIKE

Aliens is the better made film. T2 is more rewatchable

>Aliens is the better made film

It really is not.

>So the National Film Registry decides what movies you like, pleb?

NFR has quality standards in it's selections.

BOTH

That doesn't answer the question, pleb. Does the National Film Registry decide what movies YOU like?

>First terminator sux.

Plebbest

Neither.

>That doesn't answer the question, pleb. Does the National Film Registry decide what movies YOU like?

No, it doesn't, but I do agree with them on most selections.

uhm, don't you think we've gotta discuss something first?

Post pics of your virgin cave plz