You mad white boi?

You mad white boi?

Why would I be? We aren't the ones getting cucked.

POOR LITTLE BLACK BOI

Who gives a shit? The new movie is going to suck regardless. They need to stop remaking Spiderman and attempt something different.

Mari Juana Watson

How do you go from this?

lmao nobody likes niglets

Her face looks retarted

Poor guy. He probably thought he was going to have his big moment with Garfield after the tease in the first film.

Why not come up with new and original characters if you feel like they need more representation?
or
Why not use one of the many pre-existing characters of color from the source material (Gloria Grant, Michelle Gonzalez, Chad, Randalph Robertson, Ganke, etc) if you feel like they need more representation?

to this?

>Glorying rape

A new low Sup Forums

speedy gonzales

New characters are literally made all the time and I'm sure there will be plenty more roles avaible to white people in future Spider Man movies. They can afford to let a half white girl have this one.

the "slave owners raped slaves" is a meme. they fucked them willingly and sometimes even had legit relationships with them.

this was debunked years ago you stupid fuck

they didn't show in the pic but there was a fried chicken wing strapped on the white doll

>are you mad the white race will colonized this sexy sheboon's womb with his white seed

I'm made that I'm not the one doing it

>nah, man the slaves were totally free to choose not to fuck their owners, they could break up with them whenever

Literally no one likes Spiderman anymore. He's synonymous with spam and cheesy Hollywood failure.

>A new low Sup Forums
Since 5 minutes ago?

How are they going to adapt this iconic scene?

>implying there is anything even remotely approaching an healthy relationship when one person literally owns another.

Even if their's apparent consent or affection in the moment, the relationship is still completely motivated by a subconscious understanding that massa could lynch you at any moment for any reason if you displease him.

I think you're just feeding a troll. Just wanted to throw that out there.

>Glorying

(you)

Spiderman is an oil driller I see

Because you don't get them sweet controversy and progressiveness points this way. Blacks audience are no longer satisfied with just being in shit, they want to be kangz n shieet, when it comes to pop-culture that means replacing iconic white characters

That's like saying it's impossible to have a healthy relationship with a boss or parent.

It's hard to tell. "Slaves didn't have it so bad" is kind of a Sup Forums meme after all.

>glorying

B L E A C H E D

they were clothed,fed,and housed
what more would they fuckin want?

>Implying black people make these decisions and not the white people who run Hollywood

inb4"BUTDAJEWS!"

Basic human rights.

So Tom's totally gay right?

this, women like high-status men so you just know most slave women lusted for master's dick

Jews run hollywood, not white people. This is just a fact.

obama's daughter look alike is hotter Tbh

You are probably all memeing, but the truth is that they did lust after the owner's dick. It was a way for them to be treated a little bit better than the other slaves 2bh

Look at this Jew in charge of Marvel

You're an idiot

EL JUSTO MEME JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA

What human rights do they not currently have?

Black people make decisions on whether to see a movie or not

I don't know what trailer trash shithole your posting from, but parents and bosses generally don't engage in violent coercion or have the right to kill you "because they feel like it".

Ok then can you blame a money making business for following the money? Maybe if whites pulled their weight at the box office this diversity epidemic wouldnt be happening. C'mon blacks only make up 13% of the population.

>your posting from

It's ironic that you post that picture because in the movie the slave masters wofe was so unsatisfied with her husband she resorted to rape the main character.

>i got no argument so i'll criticize ur grammar hurr durr

I could care less what you have to say about my writing style. Idiot grammar nazis like you are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world and it's best not to take your words for granite.

>Implying Tom likes disgusting women

>i can't talk to someone online without it being an "argument"

Okay m80