youtube.com/watch?v=9ySBB6ZDk_M&list=RDECiE75JR6To&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=G7NapIZ1xGE
youtube.com/watch?v=My4j3vgFxbE
youtube.com/watch?v=zfZGJrsNIOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sup

because they don't need to do anything else to get rich

Holy fuck stop shilling this whore

thread fifteen of june 20th about how much OP dislikes and is scared around women

Hey hey hey! Don't you be talking about the Molly like that! She's perfect and pure, regardless of what she does!

Women don't have a place on that side of humanity.

what's Sup Forums consensus on this cute abo mix?

As I said in the other thread, the guitar is a phallic, masculine instrument. To have skill with a guitar is to be precise, abrupt and have an appreciation of rigidity and structure.

When women play guitar they emulate the harp, it's a gentle overlay or something to accompany their siren tones.

Rock music and specifically punk music basically bridged the gap, and this is due to modernist reinterpretations of form and aesthetic.

Ani DiFranco plays aggressively and in strange open tunings. Check her out.

Open tunings are still just barrechords - easy mode

Because they don't need to do more than that, women just have to put the minimum work possible to be that "omg girl playing guitar so cool" while for men, well: it's very common, you're just as any other guitarist, so you have to put way more work to actually be interesting.

That's why the elite is made of men, not because of patriarchy, but because men actually have to be the very best to be relevant.

Not traditional open tunings where an immediate chord is formed by strumming the strings without fretting; like Open G. Dumb nigger.

That's exactly what I meant. Do you understand barrechords? Open G for example would just let you barre the strings and move it up and down in an easier way than the typical e barrechord.

small hands

Yes. I am more than familiar with open tuning and standard tuning. But you are persistent in thinking a woman cannot play guitar well because it's for men. You're a shallow fuck. And a nigger.

Why are women so shit?

Why do women pretend to like Alvvays?

there are two guitar players in that band, she is the rhythm player. every fucking band does this

Let's be honest, they're both rhythm players.

what's up dog
youtube.com/watch?v=eMM9I8Nct-o
youtube.com/watch?v=KoVoUYeOf5g
youtube.com/watch?v=wJYqqA1U0mc

youtube.com/watch?v=9ySBB6ZDk_M&list=RDECiE75JR6To&index=2

>defends women
>but repeatedly calls opponent a nigger

you were so close to being cool just this one time, man

The sad truth.

you rang?

youtube.com/watch?v=G7NapIZ1xGE

I love Angel Olsen but yeah the guitar playing is pretty amateur

i think i'm in love with her

music is average summer indie pop

youtube.com/watch?v=My4j3vgFxbE

saving this post for a cringe thread, thanks

this but unironically

Women should be enslaved or at least be treated like cattle. I hate them so much.

this guy

t. beta male

I know, if only he had skipped the defending women part

t. virgin

I remember seeing a video on youtube that i think was part of that guitar moves series and pretty much all of the comments were about how "pretentious" her playing is and how "she doesn't actually know how to play, she just calls it jazz and gets away with it"

pretty sad to see

>being this wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=zfZGJrsNIOA