Do you think anything will happen in Season 3?

Well hes a laweyer I imagine hell handle a few court cases

hen does it start?

>watching a spinoff of a show as mediocre as breaking bad

Haha I kno rite? Top kek

Rumors say they're getting a new printer for the office and using colored sticky notes this time

Hyped as fuck

mike wont get enough screen time but what little he will have will be the most interesting of all the story lines

>mike wont get enough screen time but what little he will have will be the most interesting of all the story lines
Mike was the worst part of season 2 by far. I'd rather watch nothing happening than see the Breaking Bad fan service cameo collection.

His brother is far worse than Skylar fite me m8

pretty sure tuco will kill mike.

I mean at least Skylar had a reason for being a cunt.

t. monkey with a machine gun

>tfw expected a dark comedy show about Saul taking on wacky cases
>starts with him defending teenagers who had sex with a corpse
>get hyped
>turns out rest of the show is literally nothing happens

Jimmy and his brother will quarrel some more. Jimmy and Kim will quarrel some more. Mike will walk around and do cartel stuff

Yes , cancellation announcement

>expect more Breaking Bad level "entertainment" shlock
>get a light art show. The baby of Mad Men and Breaking Bad
Better than anybody could have hoped.

First season was really good, I'll admit. But the second season felt so dull

Daily, friendly reminder BCS > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Memeing Bad.

more BRAVO VINCE moments

That goes without saying. I can't think of any shows worse than Breaking Sup Forumseddit outside of reality TV trash.

You notice how BCS is insanely superior to BrBad? Yeah, there's several reasons:

> no Bryan "I'M ACTING" Cranston and his ugly smug mug
> no bitch ass Jesse Pinkam and his meme catchphrase that's not even a catchphrase
> no meme one-liners
> minimal fan service (well, there are such things as Tuco, because you can only fight your jewish network so much)
> Vince learned from his BrBad mistakes, there's no more TENSE CLIFFHANGERS TUNE IN NEXT WEEK and garbage-tier "drama"
> slow, slow, slooooow pace, which I love

this

rip in peace Mulder

what are some shows like Saul

is he kill

What do you mean?

just wait till they do the Mike spinoff :)

nothing

the rivals are closely related and it's not clear which one is in the right

shows that feel the same way

as in they aren't loud, arent only watchable by normalfags

Mad Men

have watched it

user already mentioned Mad Men. Twin Peaks was really slow and collected as well. Off top of my head, you should REALLY check Northern Exposure, Damages and maybe even Show Me a Hero.

>Show Me a Cuck
No thanks. If I wanted to see white people neighborhoods get cucked by filthy disgusting mudraces at the behest of jews then I'd look out the window.

thanks, the titles sound nice

that's because season 2 was just season 1 again

it tackles the issue evenly and doesn't show 1 side as being morally superior. it's by the guy who did the wire. don't be such a meme spouting fag

thaks for spoiling it, asshat

>it's by the guy who did the wire.
You mean David "cucky" Simon.
>doesn't show 1 side as being morally superior.
That's ideologically unforgivable in and of itself.

The whites were the victims and even putting that into question is major cuckoldry.

if you're old people, yeah

what this show is getting a 3rd season?

there is no god

judging by the first two seasons nothing will happen this season either

you would love The Leftovers
randoom happenings but ooverall nothing happens

Reddit is down the hall, and to the left.

t. artfilmpatrician

I think Saul will become Saul in season 3.

Saul is a very nice character. I like to watch him. Fuck the show.

Reddit eats this show up tho

it feels its a way longer road for him to become from jimmy to saul

I'm waiting for news that someone's spotted the pollo hermanos building in albuquerque but gus will probably want to meet out at the chicken ranch

I don't know probably chuck showing the Hamlins the tape he recorded making them see jimmy as slippin jimmy but also proving to them his disease is Bullshit and he only uses it to make his life the way he wants it. He might even try to use it to get sandpiper back. I could be wrong on all of this but I just can't fucking wait, Bob Odenkirk is my favorite writer/comic/actor s3 should be dank.

>he only uses it to make his life the way he wants

he wants to sit in the dark and eat spoiled bacon out of a cooler?

He's not tho he's getting everything he needs delivered to his house daily while he still is making money as a partner at a firm hes doing nothing at (until his brother decides to take up law then he can manage to step outside to show up to his job strictly to spite jimmy) to actually earn the money even though you are fully capable.