I just listened to Sarget Pepers Lonely Hart Club Band, is this album as good or should I not listen to i?

I just listened to Sarget Pepers Lonely Hart Club Band, is this album as good or should I not listen to i?

I have also listened to Dark Side of The Moon so you could compare it to that and I would get it

You're illiterate. OK Computer is on the same level. Dark Side of the Moon is overrated.

>You're illiterate. OK Computer is on the same level. Dark Side of the Moon is overrated.

No I can read just fine.

Sgt peppers was recorded on old tape shit and does not sound as good as modern albums

I would listen to live "throwing copper" next

Siamese Dream is good listen to that after

Yes you would listening to throwing copper by live next

me too that's a good record

>that's a good record
This but not really

yes it is

there's a part on it where it's like WARRRWWARRWWAARRRRRRAR

that's really good

It's ok

Listen to Grimes visions next

>Listen to Grimes visions next

Is grimes OK? I never hear that band on the radio but I hear the beatles on the radio

All three of the albums are overrated - and I don't mean this in a contrarian manner, they are all great albums and undoubtedly influential though greatest of all time would be a significant hyperbole on the part of all three. When comparing the three albums they are not very alike, though some do attribute Radiohead's Karma Police to The Beatles track "Sexy Sadie" due to the familiar chord progressions found on the piano and overall dynamics. Fundamentally they are all different.
>Thematically OK Computer is written with sparse lyrics centering on the advancement of technology and reflection on the future state of society as well as its dismay for the New Labour government that was elected around the time of the albums release among other themes such as mental illness though is not written similarly to Dark Side of the Moon (the latter being more lyrically potent with less drone-y vocals). The Beatles frankly can not really be compared as their style is far more dated than the other two.
>Album wise it could be argued that OK Computer is more front-loaded whilst DSOTM is back-loaded and Sgt. Pepper's is neither - since the album does feature a quality drop after Karma Police if somewhat redeemed by Climbing Up The Walls and Lucky. Radiohead's take on rock music is only really comparable in the sense that its maximalist in a similar manner to the other two though otherwise has more aggressive guitar solos, tighter drums and greater use of guitar effects (with less use of keyboards, respectively), there are also far more layers of sound and background noise that only really become evident with multiple listens at high volume.

Don't bother reading this shitpost

Watch out for your ears!

Thom is All I Need.

>Don't bother reading this shitpost
to late i read it

fuck i read it too

Saggent Poper's Larnly Hat Dub Bang is good but Berk Sode if the Mon and OC Kompeeter are better

if you wanna listen to it just listen to it jesus christ

I didn't know there was a correlation between an album being worth listening to and the album being as good as Sgt Peppers

>I didn't know there was a correlation between an album being worth listening to and the album being as good as Sgt Peppers
there is