Have any of you had sex with a fatter girl?

Have any of you had sex with a fatter girl?

I am having a dry spell and the only girl that I can prospectively bang is fat. She's not a full grown whale, but she's certainly a fat girl. I am 32 and she's 18 and I have a bit of a fetish for younger girls.

Any advice? Experiences? Stories?

Take it from me, fat pussy is the best pussy. As long as she takes care of her self and it doesn't smell like a skinned trout fucking a septic tank you'll be addicted.

youre missing out if you dont.

It's great. In addition to god tier blow jobs All the fatter girls I've been with actually had pretty tight pussies too. Also way more likely to give up their ass.

My girl is a bbw and it really is amazing sex

>fat pussy is the best pussy

Is it tighter? I mean, she's already 18 and seems kind of desperate for dick. We were texting wee hours into the morning, which tells me that she hasn't had many dudes interested in her.

Her face isn't bad looking.

>Also way more likely to give up their ass.
lol, Why is that?

2nd

i have a fetish for fat girls with respectable hygiene

Once you go fat you'll never go back.

Fatties are the best in bed.

Because they all have low self esteem and willing to do more things. Post pics of your slampiggy.

>fetish for younger girls

Fat pussy as long as it's clean and well maintained is up there. Try it at least once. Pic related it's my gf.

Fucked a few. If they're desperate you can treat them like crap and they'll thank you for it.

+1 on the ass, they all seemed eager to let me cum in their ass. probably thought that'd make me want to stick with them. But hell no, if they're fat then they have issues, but they're good for a fuck.

When you say 'fat' do you mean like this or like Cuz it's a huge difference when fucking.You wrap your arms around mine and she won't launch the bed through the wall. Anyway, thick girls are the fucking best.

That's fatter than I thought

chubby is good, never had a fatty though. chubby chicks usually have big tits and low self esteem, meaning they'll let you do whatever and are eager to please. They used to anyway, with this whole you're all beautiful in your own way snowflake faggotry that may have changed. I'm old so I wouldn't know.

fatties are the best! My wife is 800 pounds and bed-bound. I spend 100 pounds a DAY on KFC for her so am pretty broke. BUT its all worth it for her fat pussy. Her pussy fucking stinks cos she rarely washes and never down there but if you hold your breath its not too bad. I puff a little self-raising flour down there and head for the dampest spot. Man I get hard just thinking about her rankrous vag

>fetish for younger girls
>every other man on the planet
Is it really a fetish if everyone is attracted to it?

I used to keep a chubby around that was almost too fat. Big tits, big ass, of course. Best blowjob I've ever had and extreme self esteem issues. Nothing was off the table and she was tight as fuck. Eager to please.

>32
>18
Do it

in my experience fat girls dont get it as much as the thinner ones so they go all out, they will gobble your dick and balls down like a footlong sub.enjoy

every size has its unique qualities. they are all great. as long aw they keep themselves all clean and groomed. bitch better not have any bushy eyebrows or gross skin

Heard of fuck and dump?

You can have casual sex and not be a dick. You're not helping anyone the way this person suggests.

Just had a bit of fling with a woman about 60 lbs bigger than me. It was a fun time but the pussy was a bit lacking. If they get to big the fat kinda builds up around the puss and can make things less tight but she was def open to butt stuff I just didn't have the time.

Also it should be noted if they are to big you might ware them out a bit and unless you have a super jacked upper body it's hard to lift them so you have to get creative. Other than that it's usually a fun time.

Fat women are just like any other woman. Some of them fuck great, some of them are bitchy and stuck up. If you look at them as a woman and not a fat person you're less likely to care.

Also this just in op..... everyone has a fetish for 18 year old girls.

>Any advice?
My advice is that if you need to come to Sup Forums to get advice or motivation (or permission) to fuck a woman, then you need to go find some dick to suck.

Do it. Chubby girls are the best.

Just one tip:
Sprinkle her with flour.
It'll help you find the wet spot.

Posting a thread like this with no picture of the girl makes the thread redundant.

fat girls arent great. its either doggy or missionary, no fun positions.

>redundant.

Who is in that pic

Fat chick's are like Vespa scooters. Fun as fuck to ride but a little embarassing if your friends catch you riding it. Do it bro. Chubby girls are great full therefore very giving in bed. Use the momentum to get out of your drysPell and work your way back up to hotter girls

What pic?

He posted a picture of the girl. It wasn't a very good picture but he still posted one.
Also
>redundant
Lol.

For me ...Meh...do it for the fuck...but that's it.

I'm more into a slim athletic build that can do activities i'm into...AKA Doesn't fucking huff and puff and get all sideways on a simple hike a 9 year old can do.

lol OP here, that wasn't me.

Go for it. They suck dick like champs.

Satan is into fat chicks, who knew? Also, checked.

do chubby, but don't do fat. jesus christ, don't do fat.

especially unproportional fat. if you're gonna fuck a chubby chick, make sure she has the proportions to go with it.

nobody wants to see saggy fat cellulite shit. i mean if you do, then go for it.

i've had sex with girls that weigh more than me. granted, i'm only 5'8" and weigh 140lbs so it's not hard to weigh more than me, but it was okay. i still prefer looking at skinnier girls though. eventually, if you build feelings for a girl, you'll look past her bodily imperfections and love her for them. i still feel that way about a girl who was heavier than me that i used to date, despite being with objectively more attractive girls after her.

I love fat girls, BUT... make sure she knows how to wash her pussy and wipe her ass. Some girls smell like an open septic tank down there. I have had some big girls that smell and taste clean, so it's not all of them that smell bad.

the theory of fat girls sucking dick good is very true. ive been with 3 or 4 and those were the only ones who made me cum from head alone.

the best part is, if youre out of their league and better than them, they will know it and their appreciation will be super noticeable. i was with a particularly portly philipino girl (who was very pretty but very round) and her smile was so big and did not stop for a single second while we were doing it.

Highly recommend it.

This.

Fat fat is fucking gross. Even if you're blackout drunk and it seems awesome nasty at the time, that smell will not wash of with a shower. That fucking smell, it's indescribable.

Oh wow, she looks like a friend on mine. Got any more?

do it. banged plenty of chicks. once drove 2.5 hours during a dry spell for a fatty, worse than in your pic. the legends are true
>amazing libido
>pro cock suckers
>appreciative to have you there
>surprisingly was not lazy in bed

if she didnt leglock me when i was trying to pull out it would have been 10/10. do it

My wife is a little chubby Blondie

Nice, but I'm not sure it's her...sadly! From?

lives in Covfefe

Post pic op. Big fat chicks no chubby yes. They suck cock and are cum crazy. Will do anal and do it good. So go enjoy. It you afraid she will stink do showers first. Enjoy your cum dump.

Ah shit, great town.