President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth “Is Not Human”

yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/

DAVID ICKE WAS RIGHT!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
blog.dilbert.com/post/143691049446/say-goodbye-to-your-mind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he really did just admit she's reptilian, I'm liking the way the news in progressing...
God I really hope the extraterrestrial knowledge gets exposed, because I honestly believe there is something to expose with regards to alien interactions in the gov

sounds more than 124% legit

This is why we need to dump the scaly bitch as an ally and unite with Putin.

I completely agree with you.

>yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/
Is that news?

My intuition tells me that Putin is also a reptilian, but he's a benevolent reptilian - just like David Icke.

>reptilian calling another reptilian out

what if were all reptilian?

Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

We are in the sense that we have some reptilian DNA in us, but not as much reptilian DNA as people like Queen Elizabeth II (for example).

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society controls ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

>what we call reality is holographic in nature
we're not there yet m8, soon tho, soon

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

No, this is the true nature of 'reality'. Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for this paradigm.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

sounds like noetics bruh

>anglos
>human

>Queen elizabeth II

You mean her full title:
>Her Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth The Second.

Im ashamed we have the same flag

Putin can dish out the bantz like no other.

She is a German, not an Anglo.

>some asshole claims putin claims the queen claims to claimshift into a claimtillion

>yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/

I'm gonna need more to go on than that, but damn I hope it's true.

reptilian stuff is so fucking weird... stop taking drugs guys

I pick my dick in your mom and she became whole

William cooper was trustworthy and he said that david icke was a phony
idk i really want to trust in william cooper

>pick my dick

Sure thing, Tyrone. Nice grammar, by the way.

>being this much of a faggot

You and your monarchist ftiends can fuck off with lizzy

David Icke and Alex Jones are phony in a sense that they mix truth with lies.

They both have pretty good information on a variety of subjects, but take what they say with a grain of salt because they mix in truth with lies like any good disinfo agent would.

Bill Cooper himself admitted that he was unknowingly spreading disinfo that was leaked to him from what he thought was a valuable source, early on he was spouting lot's of stuff about aliens and area 51 but later said most of it was fake.

E L I Z A R D B E T H

>Putin has told senior staff and close associates that he believes Queen Elizabeth II shapeshifted while greeting him as a show of strength and a warning to not mess with the dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline.

>warning to not mess with the dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline.

>dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline.

So Putin is also a Reptillian but he is getting cucked by the dominant BBC?(Big British Changeling)

Alex Jones is pseudo-redpilled. Alex Jones mixes about 30% truth with about 70% lies, that's how ALL disinformation agents work. Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. Daily reminder that Alex Jones has called people who criticise Israel (even if that criticism is legitimate) 'scumbags'. I'm not a Muslim, in fact I'm VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assange is also a shill, because he promotes the official government account of 9/11. I think that William Cooper was an insider and that's how he predicted that Osama Bin Laden was going to be blamed for a terrorist attack in America 3 months before 9/11 happened, but other than that, I think William Cooper was a disinfo agent (although one who went rogue, which is why the Feds killed him). However, I'm sure that David Icke is the real deal. Icke has CORRECTLY predicted MANY things. One recent example I'll give you is that David Icke's book 'The Biggest Secret', released in 1998, claimed that former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath sexually abused children. In August 2015, the London Police were investigating allegations of child sexual abuse by Ted Heath, yet unsurprisingly, nothing about David Icke's claim about Ted Heath in The Biggest Secret is mentioned in the mainstream media. Furthermore, Icke encourages people to not unquestioningly believe anything that he claims and that you should verify his claims on your own by doing your own research. Icke continually urges us to QUESTION EVERYTHING. Disinfo agents don't do that, they don't want people to scrutinise their claims - they want people to blindly believe their claims.

I'm aware of the verified predicitons that David Icke has made, also his work on the "bloodlines" of the elite are really on point, but when he get's into the esoteric and reptillian stuff you have to either take it as a brilliant metaphor or purposeful disinfo.

>BBC (Big British Changeling)

Kek, good one.

The thing is, many people from around the world who have consumed ayahuasca (a psychoactive brew) have described seeing beings that have a snake-like appearance. If this was merely a hallucination (in terms of the word 'hallucination' being defined as something that is not 'real'), then why did so many different people report seeing the same or similar beings in their ayahuasca trips? The rabbit hole goes infinitely deep.

We open our eyes and think we're seeing the whole world out there. But what has become clear - and really just in the last few centuries - is that when you look at the electromagnetic spectrum, we are seeing less than 1/10 billionth of the information that's riding on there. We call that 'visible light'. But everything else passing through our bodies is completely invisible to us. Even though we accept the 'reality' that's presented to us, we're really only seeing a little window of what's happening.

I don't completely dismiss it out of the realm of possibility, but I don't believe in the reptillian or satanic aspects of the Illuminati, or even the word "Illuminati" itself.

I firmly believe that the top .05 percent wealthiest people on earth are somewhat insane and have certain agreements with each other and that their power extends across the globe and greatly effects the socio-economics of the world.

Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.

All she has to do is just prove she's human, easy to any human but not so much for nonhumans

>or even the word "Illuminati" itself.

This is a good point. I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). However, I believe that there is an 'otherworldly' (for lack of a more descriptive word) aspect to the highest secret society.

Many people share similar subconscious psyche. That is why most people who take deliriants see spiders.

Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:
"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."
What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.

there's no Russian source of him saying this, unfortunately

I don't quite believe it, but I find it interesting.

Supposed to be satire?

There are no secret societies.

This thread is /x/ tier, but is there any cool Youtube documentaries on this?

I like Ickle, the scariest part is if he's right about so much, is he right about alien intervention on Earth?

Are there any sources for that? I find this hard to believe without concrete proof.

That Australian user is freaking me out btw, some of the stuff that he's saying sounds too much like what Scott Adams has been talking about.
blog.dilbert.com/post/143691049446/say-goodbye-to-your-mind

The reptilian stories sound so ridiculous. But on the other hand, I've had situations where I realized my worldview was incorrect; I used to be a liberal/leftist before world events changed my mind. It taught me to be open for alternate opinions, and to be willing to adjust my views if I encounter evidence that contradicts what I believe.

But the reptilians, or all that stuff about reality being an illusion? I just don't know anymore. I don't know if the people who say these things are crazy, or if their intelligence is so far above mine that they understand reality much more acutely than I ever will. The latter explanation seems terrifying, while the former just completely baffles me (Adams in particular seems pretty clever and insightful, and I don't understand how he would believe in something crazy).