Was christianity a mistake?

i feel like europe would have been better off if it held onto its pagan ways.

>jew gives them christianity
>good goys fight their battles for them against islam
>crusades for the jews

we're facing the same thing today. jews flood europe with mudslimes knowing it will cause a war eventually.

they are using us as a weapon to fight their battles against islam (america being a perfect example)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek
How can Jews use me to fight anything for them if I hate the Jews and Muslims?

Also, are you mad senpai?
All your countries that went away from Christianity tend to suck Jews hard.
Look St based Poland, very Catholic and very anti semitic.
Like we Christians remember what the kikes did to Jesus.

they're getting you to fight their wars. europe and america should have nothing to do with the middle east islam problem. they use christianity to get us into it.

they got america to invade 2 countries and bomb like another 6

chill, i like christians. i just think it was a mistake to abandon their own gods.

I agree we should just don't give a fuck but see if not the US l, Israel would suck ahmeds cock long time ago.

None of those were on religious grounds senpai. It's all about dat money.

Have you studied church history?
up until recently, christianity and Judaism never got along,
>Jesus rebukes them, they get pissed and have him killed
>kicked out of england and france
>Reconquista lead to forced conversions
>both Luther and Calvin had some very nice words to say about them

>>jew gives them christianity
Stopped reading there.

jesus was a jew am i wrong?

>Have you studied church history?

i havent so info is appreciated.
i thought they did get along pretty well.

I generally like the Nordic mythology, but man, it was fatalistic as shit.

>Norns decide about your fate and there is nothing you can do
>Valkyries decide about your fate in battle and there is nothing you can do
>if you follow Odin he will inevitably back stab you to get you into Valhalla and there is nothing you can do

They also had a lot of rather barbaric rituals that make even ISIS look tame.

A reformed version of the Norse religion might work properly, but then again, in that case you might as well just reform Christianity and cut down the willing victimhood a bit.

It's all fake shit. Why believe in fake shit? Atleast paganism was used by our ancestors so it has that sort of mystical and ancestral feel to it...wtf is christianity tho? the fucking Jewish scripture pre year 0? and im suppose to identify with that? no thanks

But if there was no Christ then there wouldn't be a second coming of christ.
How dare you come on this board and state that Trump was a mistake?
Fucking kike

exactly. there isnt much info on paganism in north europe but it wasn't preachy and it was tied to your ancestors and people.
i just cant identify with some jewish scripture

Norns decide your faith but it's up to you to do shit. Unlike the christian god, norse gods aren't going to help you if you just pray. You have to deal with your own problems.

And what's wrong with Valhalla?

>But if there was no Christ then there wouldn't be a second coming of christ.
wut
>How dare you come on this board and state that Trump was a mistake?
wut

>Fucking kike
my whole point was that we need to stop being kike puppets and fighting their wars.

And christianity was far more barbaric at the time.

Modern Christianity is rather weak and pathetic. "Cuckstianity" sums much of it up well, especially the US Protestant megachurches, televangelism and Catholicism under Francis. I loathe the universalism of Christianity.

I mean... You would like us to follow our Pagan traditions but honestly they were cringe as fuck.
Like I'm not going to go around the woods jumping over fire and shit with my family.
Until St. Patrick came over it was retarded over here...
When we went full Catholic we had nice monks rewriting scriptures which was fucking cool because they would be lost if not them.
It United the country as well and gave us strength to overcome British invasions and keep our identity.
Now you have your leftist Protestants shitting under themselves which I never accepted as Christians but like plastic Christians.

Same as your USA, it gives you the freedom of religion and separation of state from church but your founding fathers had in it mind that USA would be Christian based nation and that people would be good and freedom loving. Even they couldn't predict what would happen to USA, degenerate behaviour n shit.

>a lot of rather barbaric rituals that make even ISIS look tame
Falling for the human sacrifice meme, Hans? Stop believing what the kikes tell you about the European Pagans. They were not even close to these African tribes you see today.
Of course Christians will tell you that they were barbaric.

It does not matter if they got along or not. Fact is, Christianity came from flag related, and it's just another version of Judaism.

Also kill yourself if you think you are supposed to believe the Pagan gods literally. They were just METAPHORS to explain thing about the world. It's just like science, just explained differently.

>inb4 HAHA UR A KIKE SHILL XDD
I'm Ukrainian, but yes living in Jewland.

It's so hard for me to grasp how many of you "red pilled" people believe in a religion from the Middle East...

For all I care they could all fucking die over there, I wouldn't fight for them and I don't know anyone that would.
The problem is that our rulers in EU are cock suckers or are simply Jews undercover.
Don't blame Christianity for it, blame the leftist cuckold that allowed for this. (your typical leftie would be anti Christianity as well)

>Pagan traditions but honestly they were cringe as fuck

what? there's hardly any solid evidence as to what they actually did. most of what you hear about it is speculation.

and you realize how much christianity has changed from the original form? compare the first iteration to modern Christians and its basically a different religion. they've taken out everything barbaric.

>Unlike the christian god, norse gods aren't going to help you if you just pray.

Yeah, that is the aspect I like more about the Norse religion - there is no sitting back and hoping that one of the gods fixes your shit. Most pleas were just about asking for their favor so that whatever you were about to do succeeds - but you still had to do it (even if the gods decided the outcome in the end).

>And what's wrong with Valhalla?
I just wanted to point out that there was a lot of fatalism involved in the religion. Back then that might have not been a big problem because if you gave in to it you died, thus the weak part of the community was purged. But nowadays where consequences often do not directly threaten your life that sort of thinking could easily lead to problems - same how Christianity's new hobby of being the victim is a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y

greatest ally. memes aside good post

>fictional country Ukraine
>Posting for jew land

Why should anyone fucking believe you and trust you.
Your country is fake and is useless (Ukraine)
Now you're in another retarded country Israel telling us what to believe.

The only real advantages to Christianity were that it ensured higher birthrates through the one-wife policy, and it allowed for a pan-European structure that could respond to outside threats. The bulk of the scripture though is little more advanced than Islam is. It's ultimately Semitic religion that does not belong here. We don't need it, but we do need something in it's place.

>Poland
>antisemitic

HA.

>Falling for the human sacrifice meme, Hans?

I honestly don't remember any source raising concern about the "fact" that Arminius' troop treated the defeated Roman soldiers rather unpleasantly since they had promised their enemies as sacrifice to the gods in exchange for victory.

But Islam does need to be eradicated, user. I'd much rather that the middle east be populated with Juden, rather than muslims.

This is coming from an atheist.

pagan girls > christian girls

Umm..

>blaming the jews
>missing the big picture

Yes the jews are one factor.. but you put too much emphasis on them, they do not control the true western elitists.

The end game is much bigger than isis, the middle east just happens to be.. in the middle.

If they're so antisemitic why would they be the second biggest proponents of the lie that gives the jews legitimacy?

Didn't you know Christianity is Indian??
youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw

Too bad you'll need the old non reformed version if you're ever to get your country back.

Well they actually did fucking die you know... Maybe not 6M but they were killed and you can't deny that.
The problem is if the Polish gov would deny the 6 gorillions what do you think would happen?
It already got the evil far right state reputation and is under heavy attack from EU.
If USA is sucking Jewish cock how can Poland withstand pressure from the whole world?

I hate to break it to you, but you were jumping over fire in the woods until the 20th century. Why do you Irish not know your own history?

>jew gives them christianity
>fight muslims
Muslims came many, many centuries after Josephus and the Flavian caesars invented Christianity. That doesn't mean rediscovering the faiths of our ancestors isn't a worthwhile endeavors
>inb4 thousands of years of your ancestors were christian
tens of thousands of years of our ancestors were pagan. I've never been comfortable worshipping a Jew; Christianity is Judaism for goys. I am neither Roman nor Jewish, so I don't need to worship a jew. I've always believed in God, but the word for God my ancestors used was Waralda and Odin. Maybe that God is the only God that knows my name.

>Odin