How much do weed dealers actually make? I want to make a bit of cash but most dealers I've seen seem poor if anything...

How much do weed dealers actually make? I want to make a bit of cash but most dealers I've seen seem poor if anything. UK

Not a lot unless you sell bulk

Sell coke. At least you can cut it with pro plus/paracetamol etc and stretch your profits.

/thread

Because nobody will notice they're snorting Tylenol right? Fucking kill your self

Exactly 60k/year and they get paid bi weekly with 0% tax

Don't sell weed

No you buy bulk then make most of your profit selling small bags

I hear selling arms to the Saudi's is a pretty good way to make money

It's really gonna depend on a ton of factors. But a guy I knew who did it back in college (it's been a few years) would sell 8ths for $50 and move an HP a week in total. He paid about two grand for the HP. That'd come out to about $1200 a week in profit by the numbers, but of course things are never exact, so he'd clear about a grand a week or so when it came down to it.

That's not a ton of weight or anything, but it requires knowing a decent number of people and making sure they come back; easy in college when you live right off campus, but maybe not for everyone.

Really, buddy, it can vary massively. Unless you're dealing with large amounts in bulk, or moving that quap to half every week, it's really more of a way to make a little spending cash or smoke some free bud.

lol, selling small bags is noob shit and gets you heat instantly. You make profit by lining up dealers that will buy in bulk from you and middle man between them and a grower you know. You make a run out to a grower, pick up like 30 lbs, and have arranged all the others to buy from you within that week ahead of time.

You flip the 30 pounds to like 10 dealers and within a week you make close to 20-30k for a weeks worth of work.

Do that 2-3x a year (Don't get greedy or it brings crazy heat) and you're laughing. Can make about 60-90k a year in extra cash doing that and it's about 3 weeks total of your time.

Again, see

DO NOT SELL WEED, The real money is in selling ounces of wax and other concentrates

Are you le breaking bad weed man you fucking faggot. No shit it gets you heat but a low level skid like you who pushes ounces would profit more off selling 20s and dimes.
>implying you grow your own and supply the suppliers
Back to r9k with your autistic fantasies

With america prices its good and up to you . a half ounce is like 150$(street) you take that split into 4 eigths(240$ @60$ each eigth ) buy another half o rise and repeat till you can buy the full ounce .each half o is a profit of 60$ if you do it by eigths .

Cant spell....im a drug dealer not an english teacher.

I didn't say grow my own fuckface, I said growers. Read the fucking post.

And I didn't say I push ounces dumb fuck, I said you flip pounds. Any skid can fucking sell in his house for a year. It's heat and kid shit. With that method you can still work and maintain a claimable income while having extra cash on the side.

I'm currently in college and pretty much everyone there smokes so it shouldn't be too hard to sell.

>it's really more of a way to make a little spending cash or smoke some free bud.

That's pretty much the plan not wanting to make a living on it

Than yeah, you can easily do it. Just weigh out an oz when you get it and subtract what you need in grams to break even then smoke the rest.

>read the fucking post
No thanks. Selling weed is heat and "kid shit" you fucking retard. You want money? Sell crack.

lul, you lose nigger.

Your $100/month neetbux doesn't count as profit either you fucking tard. How much do you make from "flipping pounds"? Sounds like kid shit to me

rob a Coke dealer then cook it into rocks and sell it to fiends in a different city
you don't have to worry about dank smell either
real money too

Read the post nigger. Pretty simple shit if you live anyone with an influx of growers. You obviously live in some shitty ass part of the US or some shit.

You're an idiot
This guy knows

the robbery part is optional too, only if you're broke as fuck or don't feel like paying for it

KYS

Initial costs:
Time finding product
Buying product, getting fucked over cause they know you're new
Time finding customers - "my mates will buy it" but they'll expect a better price/weight/product
Baggies
Scales

Ongoing costs:
Transportation, whether petrol or a bicycle or the time spent travelling
New sim cards and credit

Annoyances:
People being bait in texts/phone calls
People expecting delivery at 4am for their comedown spliffs on the other side of town after partying all night
People expecting delivery at any time, any day
erratic dealers
Inconsistent product

Risks:
Arrests
Fines
Getting jumped for your product and/or cash
Gang violence

Up to you man, I thought I had a sweet set up selling hash a while back but ended up making barely anything over a long period of time. Gave up in the end.

Samefag

bahaha learn to IP scrub. u mad nigger?

>new SIM cards
>what is text+
your whole post is bait, I agree on the customers who think you're available 24/7 though. fuck them. fuck stupid dealers too

i also stopped because i just couldn't be FUCKED with the endless phone calls i mean jesus christ some niggers are persistent

you don't need to pay for bags either just take a plastic shopping bag, rip off a piece and tie it. saw that shit in the hood all the time. fancy dimebags are a luxury they're not needed

Weed has bad markup. If you want to make no st dealing you gotta sell harder stuff. Coke makes good money. Try to get an ounce of stuff that is ~70%pure then cut it to 35% with baby lax or talc. Now you have two ounces of 35% pure. The ounce will cost you ~$900 but you can now sell your two ounces for ~$1500 depending on if you sell in grams or fractions of grams. Or by the ounce.

>fancy dimebags

Nigger, those things are cheap as fuck. Just buy them in bulk online. Getting those ripped up bags is nigger-tier and always sucked.

No it's not. Do you understand how much bud it takes to makes an ounce of wax...

Fuck cutting it you nigger

>baby lax
Good way to get stabbed. Cut with benzo/lidocaine and another stimulant then step on it

Fuck reselling good drugs to stupid coke heads who prolly won't know the difference when you can make a lot more by cutting it.

You could turn it into crack and move that. It's faster, less risky and you'll have repeat customers. More money too since they never buy more than an 8ball at a time p

I hope you get stabbed and left in a dumpster somewhere

I used to sell in a small town before it was legal for $35 1/4oz, I would buy a QP for 180, sell half for 280 and still have 2oz's for me. Rinse and repeat.

And where the hell did you get a $180 qp from dipshit

Lol maybe. But I will die in a dumpster with more money in my pocket than you make in a tear. Stupid poor fag.

Alamosa, CO. mid 90's dipshit

Know a guy who employs around 10 employees which are a mixture of libtard leftcucks and niggers/wiggers. He buys for 10$/g and sells for 15$/g to his employees by deducting it from their salary(officially. by marking less hours worked). So far he's selling 1-2g's per employee per day.

Is he rich? No. Is he constantly paranoid? Yes. Has he bought anything nice with that money? A used BMW convertible. Does he drive it? No. Why? Too paranoid. Where does he spend all his cash? Buying coke

Dont sell to those stupid coke heads? The same fucks who are viable to rob you? Have upstanding clientele who actually want 100% purity not rerocked stomped iamacheaptrapniggerwhoripseveryoneoffyetwonderswhyeveryonehatesme

Sounds worth.

>thinking that there are drug addicts who are upstanding people

Coke is the most common drug there is, my barber uses it, cops use it, lawyers use it, the night shift gas station attendant uses it

There is a difference between "addicts" and people who use you know! I know because I was one of the latter back in the day when I lived somewhere I could find it. Work my ass off all week and do some blow on the weekends.

I can tell you're from london mate

Call me dipshit and run away huh? Aren't you gonna respond you little faggot?

>USA mid 90's
Probably more dirt and ass hair on that shitty Mexican brick weed than on your mother's face

Kys

Anywhere between nothing and free weed.

This. Fucking lazy stoners. They just smoke all their weed then front more and the only thing they end up earning is debt.
>muh weed tho

It was mexican brick weed but I can assure you it was better than anything people were calling kind buds. Stoned as hell every time.

Never. I love my life way too much

here in DK people can easely turn a 50-100% profit by buying 100g and selling it 1g at a time.
it all depends on your contacs.

Way to go retard, enjoy spending 10-15 years in jail.

Damn Muslims are sick.

I make 16/hr.

Budtender in Portland, OR.

Plus tips. Busy days I take home $35-40 per shift.

post more weed girls