Why are there so many racist islamophobes pricks nowdays?

why are there so many racist islamophobes pricks nowdays?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.at/20170126/anti-terror-raids-in-vienna-and-graz/amp
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.ch/20170503/switzerland-faces-heightened-terror-threat-in-uncertain-europe/amp
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-19/italy-probes-milan-train-station-attacker-for-alleged-international-terrorism-source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice map dumabass.

the map conveniently leaves out all the EU countries that have given refugees asylum and that have had no terrorist attacks

Islamic terrorism aims at former colonial empires, which in their worldview are responsible for the downfall of islam. Poland cannot into empire you dumb bitch

>downfall of islam
you don't think the fairly recent turn away from secularism and science and into fundamentalism-fueled fascism has had anything to do with that?

and when the terrorists are born and raised in the country they attack, how does any anti-immigration policy affect the possibility of that happening?

That's because there are none.

>implying that western countries had no influence in that fundamentalism

every terror attack in the us after 9/11 has been commited by natives :3

nobody cares for Poland thats why there are no terrorist attacks

>poor reading comprehension

If you are a rasist country like poland than nobody with an emigration backgroind wants to life there of course. Not even terrorists.

Some say "follow poland" but it is wrong because it means to fight against our open and free society.
They don't understand the differents between imigrant/refugee and terrorists. And they either don't understood the history of europe.
If they wont to have these times back they are idiots. Mostly polish idiots or have these nationalits even forgotten that a polish state ones was occupied by people following the same ideas they defend today ?

Ok, so get a time machine and close the borders 50 FUCKING YEARS AGO

>terrorists are born
they are converted, theres reasons people do these things nigga.

yeah, that and 200 years of british, french and then american intervention

other victims of terrorism, like spain or germany are a target because of their membership in the nato and their role in recents wars

do you actually read the news and some history from time to time, or do you just waste you braincells every day on cancerous posts on Sup Forums?

that map is complete bullshit.

it shows terrorist attacks in birmingham, cardiff/swansea and kings lynn as well as liverpool and leeds.

whatever that is a map off, its not a map orfterror attacks/

all the London 7/7 bombers were born in the UK

No migrant policy? Ever heard of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian migrant workers in Poland? Of course, those are not Muslims, but it's false to think Poland doesn't have migrants.

Lol name one

Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

luxemburg.

It's easy, revoke citizenship of the children of the illegitimate refugees

You can't even correctly size an image and I'm supposed to trust your cartography skills? That's probably just as likely to be a man of all the places you have fucked a goat.

I know, and that's half my point. You can't deport people who were born here, and closing the borders now is too late.

The problem comes when these people are made to feel like second class citizens, but both far-right groups and also those from their own background. Both sides want the same thing - the separation of the muslim community from the rest of us.

heres something for your social media...

define "illegitimate refugee".

>being afraid of terrorism when u have a higher chance to get killed by some fat slob in walmart.

lel, atleast with the terrorist you get to be a statistic in the holy war.

And I bet they were all Muslim arabs

Refugee of islamic faith.

You do realize you can just drive into Poland from any of the surrounding countries without being check, right?

basic this
Committing a terrorist attack in Poland is just as easy as committing one in Germany if not easier

That makes no legal sense

summer

also illegal

so you dont mean "illegitimate refugee" you mean islamic refugee.

why not just say why you mean?

rly? luxemburg?

Since when are we speaking about laws?

Illegal? We are talking about solutions here, the government makes the law, and this is the law that would fix these problems

this! integration should be the goal

I didn't make the illegitimate refugee post, I was just responding to your question.

No, they were British. Their parents were foreign and failed to protect them from radicalisation

>differents
found the nigger

yes. i responded to a post that said name one country that has taken refugess but not had a terrorist attack.

i named one.

fuck yourself.

Because once the refugees are rejected they become illegitimate and their children would be by extension of that not citizens

6 minutes and 7 seconds is all that's needed to redpill your dumb ass:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

just stop posting lel

Islamaphobe is saying that i'm afraid of muslims

I'm not afraid of muslims, I would just rather not take the chance that they kill my child when he goes to a fucking concert of a pop artist

Your answer shows how weak your argument is

>Summer Brielle

You'd need to change the Constitution to do that. At least in the US

You first brainlet

As a Danish person, i would like to point out that we have an extremely strict immigration policy.

That is exactly what fear is. I'm actually fairly against islam but I also hate when people misuse the word fear. Also having a lack of fear does not make one brave, it makes one stupid. Courage is the presence of fear and the fortitude to proceed anyway.

yay and nay. As much as I hate to echo the sentiments of far-right whakjobs, choosing to live in this country means you should integrate or fuck off. We can respect your faiths and beliefs, but that should be secondary to living as we do, without hiding in cults who consider all outsiders as the enemy

>thinking that allowing any amount of people in a population wont have crime
>only northern african refugees have been grossly overrepresented in german crime stats.
>syrian refugees however keep dropping in crime per capita any other group in germany
lel

The constitution talks about immigration but not accepting refugees.

Not really, we put the children of Asian immigrants in ww2 who were us citizens into camps without amending there constitution. The terrorist attacks are an easy justification to start making big decisions in order to defend the people

doesnt work like that autismo. theyre still under immigrant law

ok.

what about portugal. austria, switzerland.

there are more countries in europe that have taken refugees and not had an attack those those that have.

and in the countries that have, the vast majority were done by citizens of that country, not refugees.

also, you realise how bullshit the map actually is? it highlights regions that have not had any attacks.

Source?? I didn't think so

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

Only four EU member states have never experienced terrorist attacks on their soil in the last 17 years: Luxembourg, Austria, Malta and Slovenia

False. Also "Immigrant law" is not a thing, but if you want to apply the laws regarding immigration to refugees, then they all need to apply for and wait in line for visas...

>hurr durr give a country that has that criteria

>uhhh, not that one, give me another one.

>That is exactly what fear is
No it is not lefty, it is not

just off yourself fam

the pojnt of this thread is terror attacks caused by refugees.

now rethink your list and present the number of countries that have not had a terrorist attacked caused my immigrants.

"I don't fear them. I just worry they will kill my children"

top kek.

>If you are a rasist country like poland
found the racist

Maybe Italy

google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.at/20170126/anti-terror-raids-in-vienna-and-graz/amp

google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.ch/20170503/switzerland-faces-heightened-terror-threat-in-uncertain-europe/amp

And Portugal is a tiny shithole with nothing worth blowing up including the people

no the map is terrorist attacks dummy
the poster is making the case against muslim migrants
Really doesn't have a strong case now does it?

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-19/italy-probes-milan-train-station-attacker-for-alleged-international-terrorism-source

Luxembourg is big city 500 000 citizers. So how many refugees they took.

fear
ˈfir/Submit
noun
an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

fucking lol

>The raids however were not related to the arrest in Vienna last week of a 17-year-old suspected Islamist extremist, and investigators did not believe a terror attack was imminent, reports said.

>suspected
>did not believe a terror attack was imminent

That awkward moment when you don't read the article you posted :/

fake and gay

Didn't know, thanks m8

because sandniggers are trained to think that sexism, pedophilia, and murder is justified by god from day one

This is now a shit thread

Exactly. Possessing fear is an evolutionary trait that we all have. If you didn't have fear your family line would have ended long ago.

Haven't seen any in Finland, either.

What the fuck???? Are you FUCKING retarded???? Reread the entire article you fucking mongoloid

>knows nothing about islam
>shares his knowledge with everyone

So are pigskins in the south XD

It's a country, not a city.

Please learn to read before you comment further.

Finland?