Any hopes of him at least trying to decriminalize marijuana?

Any hopes of him at least trying to decriminalize marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/z7a3ecwvy9xtu6s/AABQfVLPmZoNU8sQMznFV786a/Vol. 3 2015 PREVIEW Legalization of MJ in Colorado the Impact.pdf?dl=0
sensiblecolorado.org/marijuana-use-down-among-teens-in-colorado-since-regulations-took-effect/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wants to leave it up to the states.

Also

>Decriminalizing marijuana
>Good.

Let me just say, from Colorado, it's not a positive thing.

>He wants to leave it up to the states.

Leave it up to the states!? See this is why I hate this asshole. He is so vague about everything.

Lol wat we have states for a reason.

nope. he says he'll leave issues like that to individual states.

Bad bait! BAD!

We have bigger things to worry about than where you're going to get your next weed fix. Plus that shit is ridiculously easy to get and the punishment for it is a slap on the wrist.

IIs it all the people moving there for the legalized weed and driving up the prices of rent?

>not knowing the god-emperor is in favor of legalizing all drugs

A slap on the wrist if you are white.

Feels good not being a shitskin.

That is effective decriminalization, then, since prohibition is caused by incorrect federal scheduling and excessive federal criminal standards.

lol, no

Trump doesn't even smoke or drink. He's Presbyterian.

fuck off, he's straight edge. Paramilitaries will be hauling you dope heads off to the FEMA camps my boy

I'm from Colorado and I thought it was great. People thought legal weed would wreck society, create a population of stoned retards and eventually fuck the economy. Instead nothing has really changed culturally, the economy is booming, the gentrification of Denver is accelerating, new quality housing communities are constantly being built, the Southlands Mall area used to be an empty field on the way to the airport and now it's bustling and beautiful, Colfax isn't nearly the shithole it was 10 years ago.

But leave it to a Colorado Sup Forumsack to pretend we're dying and it's all a plant's fault. You must be from the Springs

Partially, we have too many people flocking here from Commiefornia.

We've seen a noticeable uptick in DUIs, and, I've yet to see actual data, but it seems as if car accidents have gone up as well. I got rear ended by an older man a few months ago, and took my car in. The guy at the shop couldn't fit me in for almost a month, and a lot of other auto repair shops reported the same thing. A manager at one was complaining about the influx of Californians, and being swamped with people from "out of state."

Not to mention, it's actually become easier for young people to get ahold of.

Basically, people prove to, once again, be too stupid and irresponsible to handle freedom properly and end up having a negative effect on the world surrounding them.

>You must be from the Springs.

You guessed it. There's nothing wrong with the Springs either. It's a nice, smaller city with a fairly Conservative mindset, and relatively few minorities.

Enjoy the Californians turning Denver into Boulder 2.0, though.

you dope heads can only think in the short term.
Once Trump takes the throne, shit is going to change. He thinks Long Term, and long term there is no future for weed smokers

>Not to mention, it's actually become easier for young people to get ahold of.

Source? That's never been the case when countries have loosened drug laws.

No. It's the only reason I'm not voting for him. I agree with pretty much all of his policies but being against something so harmless and even beneficial makes me wonder what he's hiding. If he's so regressive on this issue, he's surely regressive on others he hasn't talked about. Hate to say it, but I think Shilldog is the best choice.

Not to mention him making an ass of himself on Twitter. He wasn't "trolling" he was being autistic and socially unaware.

>States rights
>bad thing

(You)

trump wants to:

>get marijuana off the DEA's hit list
>legalize it on a federal level for medicinal purposes
>upon seeing how well it does where it is legal on a recreational level, would be willing to legalize it 100% on a federal level

there's a pretty damn good chance of him doing it bruh. feels fucking great man.

signed,

a completely independent trump voter who also love marijuana

Fuck stoners.

If you really need your fix, get some help instead.

I'd give up weed for better everything else.

>I don't have any facts on this (probably the Jews hiding them from us)
>but this one time a guy ran into me
>clearly this is a symptom of a crumbling society
>I blame weed

dropbox.com/sh/z7a3ecwvy9xtu6s/AABQfVLPmZoNU8sQMznFV786a/Vol. 3 2015 PREVIEW Legalization of MJ in Colorado the Impact.pdf?dl=0

I can find a few things saying it's true, but most of them are 3-4 years old.
sensiblecolorado.org/marijuana-use-down-among-teens-in-colorado-since-regulations-took-effect/

That's from this past year. I'm a Coloradofag also, and my local paper released a study for our county saying school suspensions for marijuana are down. I'd post it, but you can only read the first two lines without subscribing to the paper.

Because instead of teaching peopke to use a substance responsibility, we just tell people "no, bad boy!"

Kind of like how telling teens to abstain from sex ends up with teens doing stupid things instead of practicing safety.

But cali drivers just suck stoned or sober. They are used to traffic, not a dynamic city.

Drug use isn't the cause of social decay, but it's a symptom of it. Oh, and I did provide a source for the actual claims I've made.

Keep pretending that there's nothing wrong with degenerate habits, though. You totally live in a bubble, your choices have no adverse effect on the world around you, and short-sighted economic gains outweigh everything else!

Not surprising the guy from Denver is pretentious with no reason to be.

>get marijuana off the DEA's hit list
wow everyone's trying to take credit for this

dea is removing it from schedule 1 in july

>Neighbor is a "420 blaze it all day every day" kind of person, has medical marijuana card
>keep parking his car in front of our house instead of in his driveway
>because his gf wants access to garage with her car so no car in driveway
>get sick of this
>know he has many pot plants, has 11 plants, one more than the legal amount because of conversations with pot man because all he talks about is pot
>bike to old part of town one day and use payphone to call cops
>tell cops man at address is dealing drugs and has guns, heard a gunshot
>bike home
>see cops all around neighbors house
>see him in back of cop car
>he goes to jail but gets out right away
>few months pass
>find out he was sentenced to 2 years probation
>lost his medical marijuana card, no more pot for him
>lost his job because of jail and pleading guilty, also got a huge fine
>his gf left him because no more free pot

He no longer parks in front of our house.
>mfw

DUDE WEED LMAO should be at the bottom of your priorities in these coming years

>trump wants to
>party with his peeps
>cruise and creep
>play three card monte on these crazy streets

[citation needed]

>weed is the most important thing in life
Get another hobby, degenerate.

What is so much better and helpful about the expensive Pfizer drugs except they will do more damage insuring you need a constant supply of more and newer pfizer drugs?

Why's it so bad? I'm from western Kansas and I go to a Broncos game every year and I tend to see my family members doing well and the prices of their real estate has risen since the legalization. They're all fairly conservative (as am I) and see it as a great thing

>calls me pretentious
>says I live in a bubble
>tells of what an ideal community he has in the springs because they agree with him politically and its far from the dying hellhole that Denver apparently is

You should visit sometime, it's actually not bad

Seen this posted so many times with variations here and there, pretty bad pasta senpai