Guess who is the least popular president US of all time?

Guess who is the least popular president US of all time?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtube.com/watch?v=sWlrauHGAbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*least popular president of the US of all time

That's weird tho. Cause nobody can stop talking about him. It seems like they actually love him

talking about him is not the only thing that matters.
what really matters is WHAT they are talking about

Guess who is the least president female of all time?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

Your mom

He can drop a tissue and the media would be like. "Who's too irresponsible to hold a tissue? "

Guess who's a Cunt, and will never be President?

My mom hasn't lost a presidential election yet, so she has the advantage on Hillary.

Hillary please stop, it's embarrassing now.

i love him for exposing the aut-right for the "nationalist globalist" zionist saudi ass kissing class cucks that they are

But he had the highest inauguration turn out in history

He doesn't care about approval ratings. He's doing what he said he would. Thank God he is.

You can protest all you want but at the end if the day he is still President and there will be no impeachment.

You lose every year you don't run.

And lose even biglier when you can't get through the primaries.

>gandalf the grey who strongly condemned orcish terrorism meanwhile made a weapons deal with saruman worth 110 billion $

Unless he does something worth impeach in him for.

Or are you insinuating his reign will last forever?

I bet you like think it's not illegal if you don't get caught

>still calling any opposition to trump "hillary supporters"

he cucked you good, zionist saudi cock sock

No matter, he's still the best of all time.

He's a closet faggot with a three-inch dick. Barron is afraid of him. Melania hates him.

These are the same faggots that said he was going to lose on Nov 7th, why would you trust any poll they run?

This is all getting a bit boring now. All the jokes have been done. All the wit has dried up.

Isn't it about time people started supporting their own countries leaders?

Start putting some effort into the next election rather than uselessly continually complaining about the last one

You seem to care too much about him. Did he like molest you or something?

>shitlibs pretending to Sup Forumsspeak
I voted for a goy who didn't have the kike media backing him. It was a good sign for me. Eat me, shit-skin.

>The polls turn out to be bullshit
>Media "he have only 2% chance of becoming a present
>Fake news about him, all over the palace

And yet, he won, he is you president now, 8 moar year for, it doesn't matter whether you like him, or you hate hit.

You still don't fucking get it do you? these people don't WANT nations. They don't WANT borders. If you're white, they
want
you
gone.

Fivethirtyeight predicted that the US elections are going to be very volatile and he gave trump a 28% chance to win at the day of the election.

This is the same site that predicted Trump has a 1/3 chance to win

>Defeat ISIS in 30 Days
>Drain the Swamp
>Better healthcare for EVERYONE
>won't waste time golfing like Obama
>Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it

He's doing what he said he would.

Trump is defeating Isis by funding Saudi Arabia which have the same ideology as Isis. such a smart strategy

is your ass still sore from taking all that israel-saudi cock up your good boy aut-right faggot boipussy, my little trump-cocksock?
poor baby

>gandalf the greym that wants to close the borders, just met with sauron, leader of the orcs, complimenting his governments assistence in the fight against a third parties of secular not-orcish-enough-but-still-when-they-try-to-escape-the-war-"orcs" nation and its souvereign government that was accused of gassing his own peop- i mean "orcs" but not really orcs unless they try to pretend they're refugees which they're not because hurr fucking aut-right durr

Relax, it was a fucking joke you nerd. You can stop samefagging every 2 seconds.

We get it - you're "still with her".

>least popular president US of all time

>defeat ISIS
>drained the swamp
>"better" healthcare
>for "everyone"
>not wasting time like obama on golfing
>build a wall

with trump fags you really can't tell if it's a genuine one or someone else taking a piss at them

Trump is Putin's cockholster

poor putin

>Trump is defeating Isis by f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ giving arms to Saudi Arabia which have the same ideology as Isis
>and will give some of the arms to them to use against us

such a smart strategy

Talking about shit doesnt mean you like shit. Get out if here with that "if you like him so much why don't you just MARRY him" bullshit you fucking 12 year old.

is it ronal rump ?

i just ate nine oranges with my little hands
;}
¿§?
youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k

You, your mom, and your mom's mom back until the beginning of time.

Her son is a retard though, so there's that.

I don't blindly support leaders who claim the constitutional system of checks and balances is archaic.

love this.

supplicating fool

>fivethirtyeight

Oh yeah, the same guys that gave him a "generous" 1% chance of winning?

Yeah I totally trust them. Great job cherrypicking to try REALLY HARD to prove a point. I'm not super fond of him but even I can tell you this sort of (((survey))) is total horseshit. Notice that nowhere does it give you a breakdown of who they actually surveyed, for one.

>her son is a retard

>lose every year you don't run

By that logic, I have lost every single tennis match every played since my birth due to lack of participation.

No. Fivethirtyeight said he had a 33% chance of winning. Huffpost was at 1%. Faggot.

Fivethrityeight gave Trump a 28% chance of winning, you lying mogoloid

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

are you one of those who guzzle the trump juice ?

obama

YEEEHAAW!!!

Putin will ride anything

Which is why obama left office with 60% approval and bush with 25% approval?

This poll from 2014 is like that because lefties are divided between Nixon and Bush, while conservatives all pointed to obama.

Ha

Beavis and Butt-Head

oh look... "being popular isn't important"
as told a anti-trump troll, former 'trump of mexico'

youtube.com/watch?v=sWlrauHGAbY

You are correct. You have never won a tennis match and have lost every Tennis Championship since you became a living person, but that's okay because nobody expects to see retards compete outside of the Special Olympics (which you have also lost every year)

Kek. Someone is angry. Did your mommy take away your super Nintendo again?

Some red states are going to go blue in 2018 and 2020. i'm looking at Arizona in particular

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

It was President McKinley you goddamn fucking retarded autistic piece of human garbage, kill yourself

The polling data fivethrityeight presented goes back only as far as Truman because polls before Truman are too unreliable

yeah, and the polls after Truman are unreliable too.

They are way better than pollings in the UK

The average error for US elections is like 3%. in the UK the average error is like 6% i believe

Didn't he just sign a 13 billion dollar arms deal with Saudis? Christ you're a stupid redneck fuck Kys and don't breed. Autistic waste of DNA. Seriously Kys, not kidding.

No, Trump signed a 100 billion dollar deal with the saudis right now, and 300 billion dollar continuous weapon sales throughout the decade (the 300 billion figure includes the 100 billion that will be sold this year)

Yup, 13 billion was just the immediate transfer value

The fact he loves the saudis so much has nothing to do with the fact he opened like 7~8 new businesses in saudi arabia during the campaign

No conflict of interest to be seen XD

Thank you, Russia!

corrected that for you

Ok, you have a list of these new businesses? Post it here

>believing political (((polls)))

polls stated that trump had a 3% chance of winning too, look how that turned out

President Pussy

on nov 7th, the polls split it 54/46. They were not far off. Polls weeks before (before the Comey letter) had the split being much bigger.

but you keep telling yourself whatever you want to believe. Every story that talks about Trump in a less than positive light is fake news right?

>fivethirtyeight
I remember when they had Hillary at 92% and Trump at 8% in their prediction.

Fake News

cringe intensifies

You know, Obama created the new normal whereby leftist media claims it's absurd to think we could have 3% growth, while acknowledging that was the norm for all our history before Obama.

it's a snapshot faggot. it changes with changing circumstances. like the fucking Comey shit.

the day of the election fivethirtyeigh had a 33% of Trump winning hugely

>facts matter

>failing to state that something like 75% of those were part-time and/or temporary positions

Yeah, they gave Hillary 2 to 1 odds on election day. That really shows how astute and accurate is their reading of the American people.

Holy fuck this guy is trying HARD.

We don't like shills here, faggot.

fake news fake picture fake fake fake

>guzzle the trump juice

>approval ratings are accurate, like polls

kek