I broke my audio technicas

I broke my audio technicas

Should I get these? Or are they too much of a meme? and is the sound quality comparable to the technicas?

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html
thebarchive.com/b/thread/714390286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also do you think I'd suit them?

(me in my old audio technicas before I broke them)

Any help would be appreciated

Any headphone that looks like that is guaranteed to be shit. What you are used to and what you audibly perceive might not make that matter though.

also this,

Show dick

Ehh get some Sadie's 7.1s on Amazon 28$usd they run about 80$ when not on sale

Nice tits btw flat Justice

Post boi pussy

debating it

Linus tech tits made a video about the neko headphones a while back. Pretty sure they weren't horrible. They were just overpriced for what they were.

If they're on sale id pick them up.

it would fit ya, u already have the nail colours to go with it

poor sound quality from the speakers on the top, and meh sound quality from the headphone speakers. Get a pair of m40x midly cheap and sound better.

Worth the buy them Chinks are good at what they do
>They tuk r jerrbbs
comes with a shitty bloat ware too

Your missing a timestamp

Samson/Superlux make what are some of the better of the really cheap headphones

Get these. Alessandro MS1. They go for around 99 dollars and the sound quality is amazing, better than your ath m50.

I did some research on this years ago and looked up many reviews.
It all summed up to this: Because it's too focused on being pretty with it's LED bullshit, the sound quality suffered. Don't buy.

Screw those headphones. Get the sony ps4 gold headphones.

Ehh Amazon is hard to bargain with when shits 40-60$ off and two day shipping

Op look way you've done now timestamp

get the latest n greatest in ear monitor instead

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html

have you even tried reverse searching? you know these are old pics and not this faggot

bringo
thebarchive.com/b/thread/714390286

Little do you know...

keep em comin

Hey, I bought them when high asf at an airport once. I'll be honest, I don't regret the purchase one bit, but the sound quality is pretty mediocre. If you're a female you'll get guys coming up to you asking if you watch anime(not joking, it's happened). The lights work well, the mic is functional but not the best. I wore mine out nearly everyday, people loved them, if you're not one who likes attention though I wouldn't recommend them.

bumping

True that

I don't see them $99 anywhere