twitter.com/AnonBabble

owning money and not bothering to work
having "someone"
>inb4 faggot

1. Be white
2. Be male
3. Make money
4. Penis in burgina

I 'm 15 years with the wife. 2 children. Have no financial problems and i compliment my wife a lot. Let her know she 's the one very often. Sex life is great. Very hot and 3 times a week. I can acually say that i am happy.

TLDR: have steady income en a nice wife

Have a job that doesn't feel like a job
Have a house that you can move out anytime if you want to move
Have a gf/bf whose only imperfections are the same as yours but less bad
Live in a place where you like the weather
Be kinda healthy
Always try new things and tell yourself that it'll make interesting stories to tell when you're older

Translation:

> Get lucky because job stress usually depends on external factors that are outside of your control, like boss' personality and company revenue / culture
> Treat your own house as a hotel, never get comfortable
> Feel superior to your SO
> Weather statement contradicts job statement -- job tends to dictate location, you have fewer choices than you'd like to imagine.
> Healthiness depends on numerous factors including genes, wealth, stress levels, social support, etc. So "get lucky" + "try hard", same as job.
> Rationalize your failed attempts at happiness by turning them into funny stories

God damn you must live a sad life if you put this much spin on it.

Go back to the "That's why my life sucks but it's never my fault" thread please

Go back to the "my life sucks and I'm in denial about it" thread please

git gud

You can't, so just kill yourself.

Now that we know how sad your life is, can we get your opinion on how to get happiness ?

1. stop visiting trash sites like Sup Forums
you'll figure out other steps after you've done the first

frolicking on the moors with a naked woman

>I haz no idea ow to get a life so insted of tryin to be happy I try to convice every one else that there life is just as shity as mine

Stop behaving like this guy

Fuck bitches, get money

Quality bait

Projection:The Post

Coming to a theater near you

youtube.com/channel/UC7IcJI8PUf5Z3zKxnZvTBog

I wrote that and even I agree with this

Insecure much ?

Do something that gives content to your life, while being something you really enjoy doing. Have the mindset for evolving with the world, and don't stick with something that makes you miserable. Commitment is an illusion. We are and will forever be free.

There are no wrong choices, just learning opportunities.

>how does one have a good happy life
I Once said to a gf that my life is shit and has always been shit, and she came to me with the cliche "life is what you make it" bullshit so I explained to her that that cliche is bullshit, and that life can be fucked for some people no matter how much amount of money of material things you have.
So I'll explain my logic.

Like that biblical phrase "you cant build a house on sand"
You need solid foundations.
So for example, if you come from a nice family home, with a nice loving family and extended family, good education, work ethics, morality ect.
you have a good foundation, and from that you will get a good education/degree/phd, occupation, meet a nice woman who has had the same and eventually have a lot of money, a nice home, children and a white picket fence.
And then the cycle will continue on for you children.

If like me you are fucked from day one with a single mother who is an alcoholic and abusive, childrens homes, foster care, no family, no education or qualifications.
Even if you then worked 4x harder than anyone else to get to a decent position in life, you will still have to deal with the fact that you have no foundation, no family, no support, and ultimately no decent occupation or money.

At that point one has to accept that some people just have a rough hand in life, and we just need to hold on to whatever creature comforts entertain us until the sweet release.

YES. FUCK YES. How did you know?

By not getting born as user

Well, that's a pretty pessimistic view. I wouldn't say your family or upbringing really defines who you are or who you'll become. You continue growing all throughout your life, and it is never too late to change direction.

Only you can make yourself happy, user. Find yourself and your interests and act on them.
My happiness is made by me. Also my SO, dbz abridged, smoking pot, playing video games, and sex with my SO makes me happy.

>SO
Fucking kys

By going against society and what they tell you how you should live your life and start doing whatever the fuck you want to do.

words of wisdom

>is on Sup Forums
ok bro, whatever u say

Nah I'm good my SO and I are happy

conformity is serenity

There will be plenty of time to do what the fuck you want to do when you're LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER.

be a girl

Nigga please. Have you EVER seen a girl stay happy for more than 10 minutes?

This, and take it in all 3 holes

Found the liberal

>and it is never too late to change direction.
again this is the same cliche.
there is pessimism, and then there is obsessive optimism, I'm a realist. and if you read that post you would see that it is reality. Foundations are the start of it.

Example, come from wealth, with nice parents and family home= good eduction, good education= good schools, good schools= good university, good university=good qualifications, good qualifications=good occupation, good occupation=good amount of money...good wife, good home, children, the cycle continues.

use the same logic but with a bad foundation of no family home, poor or no education.
Then even if one was to work 4x harder than the fortunate person above, they would never be able to turn back time and be in a better position in life than the fortunate ones.

This if anything, is class divides at its most essence. But then there is the personal circumstance added ontop.
When I was at university age I had to work to keep a roof over my head. I couldn't go to university even if I wanted to.
Then my peers in better circumstances had their pearents to fall back on, and pay for their education.
While I was working to survive, and threatened with homelessness at every turn, they were bettering their future position as a care free person with parents to lean on if anything ever was to go wrong for them

My gender studies teacher says that's a hateful term now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>have sex 3 times a week
Damn does she at least give you head in the mornings?

Be a woman and play life on easy mode

take initiative

cigarettes help, just don't think about the long term

>how does one have a good happy life?
ppffff not on this planet

man the ultimate advice is to not listen to any of these advices. what you have to do is to do not give a fuck. be ambicious and have goals in your life to make it worth living, but make peace with and enjoy whatever you have right now. doesn't matter if it's much or not. you decide if it's good or not. the secret to be happy is just being happy.

You don't. You accept your suffering. You'll be happier that way.

Where I live all education is free, and basic education is compulsory and the same for everyone. So you get to choose what you make out of it.