Why the fuck is fast food so expensive now? This morning I paid $9...

Why the fuck is fast food so expensive now? This morning I paid $9.00 for two sausage biscuits from Mcdonalds and a ice coffee, I could have gone to a diner and gotten a home cooked meal for that.

Is that dollary-doos or something?

could have and should have

because we know you fat fucks will pay it

The same reason that they made everything on the dollar menu cost over $1.50.
> Their customers will keep coming, and they know it.

because you bought an ice coffee dumbshit.

Paypal me some Mooney [email protected]

>I paid $9.00 for two sausage biscuits from Mcdonalds and a ice coffee

no you didn't.

that's like 4 bucks at most.

and the reason the prices are being raised is the minimum wage in new york and california just got blasted thru the fucking roof so all fast food places are making up for it.

companies like macdonalds have shareholders interests to look after and not yours.

plain and simple? don't pay if you don't like the price. it was in bold print right in your face before you ordered and you made that choice.

plainer and simpler?

fuck off idiot!

McMuffin cost me 4.50 this morning. Hashbroen was $1.50

McShill detected

Their iced coffee is $1.50 for a large.

2 sausage biscuits are 3 bucks here. Coulda gotten 12 fucking hash browns too

>Hashbroen
i know it's a typo but i chuckled.

where do you live that a mcmuffin is 450?

five hundred dollars for a 10 pc nugget meal is just fucked.

Mcdonald is pretty expensive in turkey..

>I could have gone to a diner and gotten a home cooked meal for that.
So why didn't you?

But are turkey burgers cheap there, I mean... It would make sense being that's where they come from.

compared to your wages or just expensive?

i can't imagine a world that even a homeless dickhead can't afford a fucking cheeseburger at any fast food joint.

coffee is $7? snausage biscuits are $1 in my neck o' the woods

Part of supply and demand is also making price points.

The local Save A Lot has chicken for 1.50 a pound, while in the poor neighborhood 10 minutes away, it is 80 cents a pound.

remember how good mcdonalds used to be?

>sausage biscuits

What kind of degeneracy is this?

>snausage biscuits are $1
Where are your woods? I love sausage fucking biscuits.

houston TX

when their burglars were served in styrofoam containers. that's when they wuz good

you're retarded. Seriously you're retarded you're just pretending to not know what dollars are so you can join in on le "LOL AMERICANS XDXD EVERYONE HATES THEM RITE GUISE NOBODY CAN RELATE EXKSDEE"
And as for you op, you fat fucking faggot, get burger King you stupid cunt, mcdonalds has been raising their prices to the point where it's ridiculous now, I COULD'VE EASILY GOTTEN TWO WHOLE MEALS FOR 9 DOLLARS

early morning snack when out plowing snow for two days straight

gets the job done.

Don't worry, President Trump will fix this. He's making America great again and he will fix the prices of food to be reasonable! He's already brought back the coal industry - there is nothing he can not accomplish! MAGA

>diner
>home cooked

Yeah about 35 years ago.

I good'ol Germany a Big Mac costs around 4.00€ (4.51 in Monopoly money) now. Though you can get a Big King XXL for 3.99€ at Burger King if you use the app.

McDonald's has become ridiculously expensive. Apparently they are trying the "healthy" and life-style food line now. Srsly, if i want to eat healthy, I don't got to McDonald's. At McDonald's I want unhealthy food, whose origin I better don't want to know at a reasonable price.

most local diners cook what you would in your home, i get op is always a white hot flaming faggot of a retard, but he's right.

it's like chop suey and sheperds pie, shit like that.

Coal industry has been dead for various reasons mate, coal fucking sucks.

Which did you get? If I'm payin more than $4 bucks for OP's meal, I've made mistakes.

because enough retards like you still pay for it.

/thread

just expensive

>coal fucking sucks.

It also tastes bad.

He just pulled us out of the stupid tree hugger policy crap and now America will be running on coal again, it's cheaper, better and easier to find. Plus there is an unlimited supply of it now that we've left it alone for so many years and its been able to spread at incredible rates.

When they pattied fresh burgers and cut their own fries...wait that's wendy's...Mcdonalds always sucked, but for some reason I love/hate them.

>i can't imagine a world that even a homeless dickhead can't afford a fucking cheeseburger at any fast food joint.

A) Don't talk bad about homeless people, asshole.
B) One cheeseburger won't get you far.

No, dimwit, I was asking if that was Australian dollars or something. Because a low-end McDonald's breakfast doesn't cost $9 in the USA.

A delicacy.

bitcoins

i haven't had mickey d's in over 2 decades.

i'm a waterburgerfag

do you understand that coal is NOT cheaper , or better? America will NEVER run on coal again because it's tremendously inefficient, everyone uses natural gas now.

Yeah, that shit's going to keep getting worse as more cities and states give in to their demands to be paid $15/hour to do minimum wage jobs.

Then why the fuck don't you just cook at home you god damn retard. It's better for your body and better for your wallet.

You'd be surprised.

There are none of those in upstate NY that I know of.

I'm familiar with diner fare son, it's just an oxymoron

>He just pulled us out of the stupid tree hugger policy crap and now America will be running on coal again, it's cheaper, better and easier to find.

Except their is oil and gas and those fucker hate coal because it's ruining their business. So good luck.

>Plus there is an unlimited supply of it now that we've left it alone for so many years and its been able to spread at incredible rates.

Is this iand attempt at a joke or are you literally retarded? Can't really tell with Trumpanzees.

oh lord that looks delicious as fuck

you need to move down south. ASAP

We sell it to China we don't burn it.

No, it's roach meat that's cheap there.

wrong spot that was for (You)

>One cheeseburger won't get you far.

it will get you thru the day.

and for homeless assholes that's more than they can hope for.

fuck off.

Why anyone would willingly eat anything from mcdonalds breakfast menu is beyond me. Hardees definitely have the better breakfast biscuits.

you have no idea what you're missing. they're great for curing a hangover, too. (at least that's what i've been told)

I support trump but even I understand that the coal industry has been dead and buried for years for anythig except for fucking hillbillies and their fucking grills.

McDonald's is a disgrace now. I can't remember the last time I went and 1) paid less than $8.50 for a fucking burger and fry; and 2) something either the fries or the bun were stale as fuck

You used to make fun of Mickey Ds for being hurr durr fast food but at least it was cheap and pretty fucking good. It's so bad now you might as well go to 5 Guys, Moe's or something else if you're gonna spend 8+ dollars

Are you one of of those idiots who cries for the rights of unfettered immigration while simultaneously complaining about unemployment and low wages. Methinks yes.

You must not do the shopping or cook. Shit is expensive.

>Rich fucks got to make that extra million for sitting on their asses doing nothing.

How about Jack in the box? Havent been there in age but damn the sourdough burger and jumbo jack's were the shit, oh and the taters with the cheese and bacon bits. Damn I'm hungry now!

are you fucking retarded?

No, I remember being young and not having tasted much so something like a shitty hamburger seemed amazing.

>Nostalgia.

>Are you one of of those idiots who cries for the rights of unfettered immigration while simultaneously complaining about unemployment and low wages. Methinks yes.

I'm pretty sure their commercials clearly state "quality meal, for a quality price"

>No, I remember being young and not having tasted much so something like a shitty hamburger seemed amazing.

>>Nostalgia.

The first time I ate at McDonald's my dad got me a Royal TS and the large amount of mayonnaise made me sick.

Because that money is going towards your future medical bills

Because people keep demanding they raise minimum wage

McDonald's is not supposed to be a career, it's a starter job for kids or a keep busy thing for retirees

My country wasn't build on slavery and genocide. Though we kinda a had a short phase in the 40's. Still better than you!

sometimes what of it? Are (You)?

>become ridiculously

wrong, we export much of our coal out of country due to it being high sulfur, what does run on coal is imported low sulfur coal.

>McDonald's is not supposed to be a career, it's a starter job for kids or a keep busy thing for retirees

Any full time job should pay enough to make a living.

>tfw no one knows wtf inflation is

Royal TS?

Name the country built on...
idk, every country in Africa ?

>we export much of our coal out of country

Who are the foreign customers?

Is McDonalds as good as they say it is , we dont have McDonald's in our country and I would love to try it one day ? I tryed kentunky chicken and it was amazing

your previous postmade zero sense.

i had to ask.

>My country wasn't build on slavery and genocide.
Oh, they all were. Some are just farther in the past than others.

quarter pounder. he's a frenchfag. they got the metric system over there. ain't you ever seen pulp fiction?

If that's sign real then people who buy it are dumb. Burger king has a 1.49 for 10 nuggets

>Royal TS?

You'd call it a "quarter pounder".

>pic related: What it actually looks like.

Wrong kind of coal jackass

The goal wasnt coal for coal's sake it was to bring back coal jobs that have been decreasing since the 1920s. He wants to basically subsidize it meanwhile he removes subsidies and crop insurance protection from the farmers who voted for him.
Also more retail jobs have been lost since October than could ever be created through coal. In addition to that, a CEO of one of the top 6 coal companies said those jobs most likely wont come back due to automation.

>This morning I paid $9.00 for two sausage biscuits from Mcdonalds and a ice coffee, I could have gone to a diner and gotten a home cooked meal for that.

you accepted the price as run up by some min. wage nignog as correct. who was dumber, you or the nog?

>we dont have McDonald's in our country

Maybe if the rich assholes in charge didn't take half the profits minimum wage wouldn't need to be raised.

That's the problem dum dum

Starter job for kids that still live at home and don't pay a mortgage means they earn spending money

Keep busy job for retirees that collect social security and paid their house off years ago

McDonald's is not a career for someone with a family or mortgage

you faggots talking about this dumb shit in a fast food bread need to go ahead and slit your wrist

>a CEO of one of the top 6 coal companies said those jobs most likely wont come back due to automation

Of course he waited with providing that information till after the election. Now they can make a buck and not hire idiots. Clever.

congrats. you fell for the white guilt meme taught to you by jews. cotton pickers didnt build America, dumbass. Only a small percentage of rich people had slaves then anyway, and it actually SLOWED down mechanizing farms and production because it was too attractive for rich people to have cheap slave labor.
You know, sort of like now how rich assholes pay illegal mexicans to do hard labor as oppose to buying large machines to do a better job and make more food, make it cheaper over time. These people SLOW DOWN ADVANCEMENT.
So rich people still use what is basically slave labor and say
>well its a job white people wont do...
wrong.
>well ur racist
that is a buzzword and it doesnt even matter one way or the other.

You are a stupid idiot. learn to think for yourself.

What does the TS stand for?

Its all good

>Starter job for kids that still live at home and don't pay a mortgage means they earn spending money
>Keep busy job for retirees that collect social security and paid their house off years ago

That does basically mean that the kid's parents and retirement money are subsidizing McDonld's since they aren't forced to pay living wages.