The hell am I watching?

The hell am I watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/4ce2b6ac7d8e0/sightandsoundpoll2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JOURSELF
ZOOM BECK KAHMEHRA

dogfucker adum johnson from yms's favorite film

I wasn't a big fan of El Topo. Should I give this a go anyway?

No, it's 10 times weirder than El Popo
Try Santa Sangre instead

shite. Its not entertaining, and its not art.

watch it on acid

jesus fucking christ the hell is all this schizophrenia all about

Adventure Time: The Movie

I can't drugs I feel sick from them. I'm drinking some scotch atm though.

you feel sick on acid? must have been bad acid

let me guess Sup Forums tricked you into watching some hackorowsky's weird for the sake of weird movies.

This crazy stuff even got some votes on 2012 Sight & Sound poll
bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/4ce2b6ac7d8e0/sightandsoundpoll2012

I asked myself for disturbing yet artistic movies, and got what I asked, so I'm not mad. I might not like this one but I might like another one.

>its not art.
that's debatable. i think it's very creative and artfully imagined. the film as a whole, however, is garbage. to me, some of the scenes are visually interesting and so absurd, they are comical, and that's about as far as it goes.

Any time my brains are not clean and crisp as crystal, I want it to end as soon as possible. You might not understand.

kinography
if you dont get it you need to get more into art, psychoanalysis, spirituality and mysticism
pro tip: theres nothing to get, just let the symbolism trigger stuff out of your unconscious

maybe you should watched El Topo first, or santa sangre if you want something normie friendly

that sounds really scary desu senpai

>get more into psychoanalysis, spirituality and mysticism
no thanks, I'd rather get more into physics, biology and mathematics

sounds like the first time i tried edibles. i had no idea the effects lasted way longer than just smoking weed. i was super higher for around 6 hours, and became really annoyed because i just wanted the high to end. i had shit i wanted to get done, but didn't feel up to the task.

>implying they are mutually exclusive
physics, biology and mathematics will not help you appreciate films like the holy mountain, or art in general tho

Alcohol is a drug

I just knew they'll show me some turds! I knew it!

I know, and I feel sick too if I drink considerable amounts. But I drink rarely and ultra small amounts like 100 ml, because I like the taste, and I feel warmer.

Let me disagree
1. They are mutually exclusive, as long as you know more of science, you realize how mysticism etc are fairy tales based on nothing and making no sense whatsoever. As long as you are not into science you can believe in this garbage.
2. I can appreciate art while being into science. I see a landscape painting and I realize the feelings it provokes in me are based on ancient instincts. I see water and trees, my brain says "beautiful" because it appears to be a place I can survive at with lots of food and water. Understanding it does not block me from enjoying the mastery with which the painting is done, as well as feelings it provokes in me anyway.
If something I said sounds retarded to you, please consider the fact English is not my spoken language.

A brief and heavily stylized history of South America

ITT autistic plebs get triggered by art

>art
You are THAT person who consider this to be an art.

yes

have you seen this film, friendo?
did you not understand that scene?

it is LITERALLY gold.

i shall say no more/

>he can't change himself into gold
Stay excrement, my child

So that's what people who are into psychoanalysis, spirituality and mysticism have to answer after all. Really makes you think...

>Literal autism the post

Most of the time that kind of reaction image isn't appropriate but here it entirely is.

its whacky so randumb trash for pseuds

I watched it on 5 grams of really good mushrooms. I really wouldn't recommend this.

I love The Holy Mountain. I also understand why some might not like it.

was el topo kino?

no