Ol Billy Redface is finally moving up in the business

Ol Billy Redface is finally moving up in the business

He's a movie staaah

are you talking about the small roles he's been landing or did he just get something big?

Hi Bill the lovely Nia here. Fuck your 30 years of toil busting your ass, I was in two episodes of an upcoming Netflix series so I'm just as accomplished as you.

The lovely Nia, everyone!

he's a nigger lover

ZIP

.....RECRUITER

Shaaaaaari's Beeeeries

OH IT'S BRUTAL

F is for Family was shockingly good. I was actually taken aback, it looks like another dime-a-dozen Fox animation shitshow but it was really good.

What band was the Shire or whatever based on? Is that a reference I should be getting?

WE WUZ

The Shire was just a parody of your standard 70s prog rock bands. Stuff like Hawkwind.

fucks sake he looks so much like my father

couldn't even finish the first fucking episode

That pissed me off so much. I'm happy Bill stood his ground and was baffled at how Nia could have been offended by that.

When did this happen please. Like which episode?

I'm not a Sup Forums poster but I'm a bit surprised he married a black woman, I thought he would go for a white woman instead, I would.

I got the impression it was parodying Rush or King Crimson quite heavily.

I at least hoped he would have married a hot black

I think it was the most recent August 18 episode. Bill was talking about how people complemented him on his work in Breaking Bad. Then he said it wasn't him. The writing was so great anyone could have been in it. Even Nia. At which point she got extremely upset that he was shitting on her acting ability.