Yesterday I asked you faggots how does it feel to be fucked with a strapon because we had a deal with my gf

Yesterday I asked you faggots how does it feel to be fucked with a strapon because we had a deal with my gf.

you told me fags it will be great. We used a lot of lube, it didn't hurt but the only thing that i felt was something bit in my ass and I felt like a fucking homosexual. I was so aroused because you told me it is gonna be great fuck you all.

Fucking her ass was better but I think I will stick to her pussy.

you sound really fucked up man

This ether is some great bate m8
Or you're a faggot and retarded for trusting Sup Forums

>>asking Sup Forums
>>about being fucked with a strapon

keks were had

>I felt like a fucking homosexual.
everything went as expected
good.

FUCK YOU

I do the same thing with all the men that want to fuck me in the ass. Your girlfriend did good.

after a year you'll be posting your gay ass in trap threads

tits or gtfo

sounds like a success, isn't it homosexuals that enjoy having things in their asses?
if you felt like a heterosexual, it would have been quite the uncomfortable situation

but what is the pleasure in it?

it is like sticking my finger in my nosetrail

You're mentally deficient.

ah, maybe have her try some different positions \ techniques. Just having it in there and even pistoning might not be hitting the right spots

or it might just take a couple of times, the first time may have been too weird and in the future you can focus on what feels good

communicate with her, tell her what feels right, what feels meh,

Here you have it cuck

▲▲

Fuck you all.

Yesterday there were many replies , 70% of them were tips and experiences how hreat will it be.

today you fags are "HUE HUE IT WAS A PRANK BRO"

fuck you all

timestamp fag

It doesn't matter whether you liked it, it only matters that you did it.

Your girl will never see you the same way again. You'll never see yourself the same way again.

Now you're someone who takes cock. You'll do it again. She'll want to do it again. Her compensation for being with a man who takes cock is that he takes cock for her. If you don't let her, she'll leave you, and she'll probably tell her friends that you take cock. So you'll do it.

But she won't be satisfied. Next she'll want to use a strap-on that's bigger than your own dick. Then she'll start being uncomfortable with being penetrated by someone who takes cock himself. Then she'll be frustrated with being with you at all, but feel some responsibility, so she won't leave you, but she'll insist on doing things to hurt and humiliate you, seeing how big a thing she can make you take, having you suck off a guy in front of her, etc.

Better just resign yourself to it. There's no going back now, faggot.

For some reasn I read this with my mothers voice in my head and it was fucking uncomfortable.

This sounds fun. I like fucking girls in their asses, but I've never really considered receiving. There's this one girl who I taught to love anal, I think it would be fun getting back in return. I imagine I'd have to be in a special mood for it and it has to be her.

I can totally understand why it would feel like you have something in your bum if you're not totally into it. I wonder if it would be hotter for if you tried to change you thinking. Like, this hot girl is going to fuck my ass, I'm completely vulnerable and she's getting more excited from every thrust. There's more to it than just the physical penetration

Nah. Its just about being kinky. You don't know how many men I've met who felt they are sex gods and expecting you to take it in the ass but don't do anything else. Best sex Ive ever had was with the man who took it in the ass.

Im Fake tit girl from the other pic

Pliz dubs, let this prophecy be fulfilled so OP can truly become the faggot he is

dude she fuckken did it wrong...next time try it with a homosexual

OP, you're a sissy faggot now. Accept it.

boring

you know she lost all respect for you right?

Faggot. Women take it in the ass better than men because they're all round stretchier down there. That's how they can give birth. That's how they can reach into their vaginas and digitally coax poop out when they're constipated.

You however are a sissy faggot and will get replaced very fucking shortly.

Or you could just take it in the ass anyway like a good girl

Maybe you should try it like this