Dear Sup Forums:

Dear Sup Forums:

My goddamn urethra is stinging right now for no reason at all. What do? Can any medfags help?

Cut it off, Problem solved that will be 200$!

cud be a lot of things OP

mb uric acid crystals / small kidney stone scraping your urethra when u pissed, or a slight urinary tract infection

it cud even be u got soap up ur dickhole

This

/thread

Just go to the doc if it's really bothering you. Could be anything like what he said could even be a yeast infection.

why does mine sting when i piss after jerking off.

1.Dont seek medical advice on b
2. Make a doctor appointment. The sooner the better!

yes
cum probably blocking it, making the pressure really strong and basically rawing your entrance.

yeast infection...go get a prescription

I have this problem, started like 8 years ago, at first just after drinking alcohol and cumming, then over time it happened every time i came after edging or not letting myself squirt right away. Been to the doctor, had STD tests which all came back clear. Could be prostatitis. Leaves me sitting on the toilet dribbling urine for 30 minutes after. Sucks.

Now that I have health insurance I guess I can see a urologist.

Chlamydia, it's not that bad just get a pill from the doctor and it goes away in like 2 weeks

I've experienced this on occasion since I started masturbating. I'm now in my 30s and still alive. It's normal. Just kinda sucks is all.

I haven't had sex in 7 years

Okay, well I have been drinking today.

It do3ant always show immediately

I really doubt it's an std, I have only had sex 3 times in my life.

You have Chlamydia. If you see your MD it'll cost you.

Cheapest cure is to funnel boiling water down your jap's eye. Thank me later.

Just go to the fucking doctor.

l2lube faggt
or it's one of millions of sti's
or you've got cancer
or you're allergic to something your body produces while fapping
or maybe you shouldn't be asking Sup Forums for medical advice

Board certified medfag here: consensus is right, go to you PCP cheap ass motherfucker. I'm am missing a lot from your presentation to accurately give you my recommendation but you will need urine studies and PCR for STI before getting empirical treatment. You will still need a script unless you live in a subdevelopd dump. Can and will get worse if unmanaged. Go ahead, triple dare you. Your outcome will be grim. Even a medical assistant can mange you, lift your cheap ass and and seek medical assistance anaon

you probably jacked off too much, if I jack off 3 times or more in the space of an hour or 2 my dick hole burns for 30-50 minutes shit hurts but it goes away

Damn every time i clicked on the follow up response it got more and more depressing ha ha ha.