Who the fuck is Ariana Grande?

Who the fuck is Ariana Grande?

The arab responsible for Manchester

A BBC goddess

shes just a body, she has no formed self, she manifests personas by rote demand because thats all shes been taught to do all her life

someone should save her

manufactured fame puppet

She's doing a benefit concert right now...but she's lip-syncing lol. Can't even be bothered to sing for real in front of her fans

its not like she makes the choice, she does what people tell her to do

Dan Schneiders penis cozy

The Boston Bomber

She's a performer. People write songs and teach her dances and she sings and dances. She's a young girl with a very high profile job.

Even more of a reason to have no respect for her.

a singer who really exploded onto the scene

a professional donutslicker

A Mexican Jew? Do you need to ask?

She is a vile and horrible mudshark

>"singer"

or compassion?

shes one of the favourites of Dan "The Man Behind You" Schneider

I always have a hard time having compassion for the privileged...especially for someone like her who also happens to have a shitty attitude.

Dubs confirms Jew face and hiding behind fake family surname and illuminati mind controlled prostitute and reason shes a 'star' in jewish entertainment media business

i want to fuck her

She hates Americans because we don't want shitskin refugees.

QUADS OF TRUF

Machester event was a hoax
No real bomb

I guess you aspire to become a bee?

Well of course Zionist terror is going to choose their own buddy's venue for a Jew media terrorist shootout, how else can you collect free untraceable monies on behalf of Jewish NGOs weeks later from a an occult sacrifice happening during your show?

Got any proof friend?

generic pop singer with great pyrotechnics

Do you not have a job, user?

The autism in this thread is truly spectacular

Not only do I have a job, but I'm a JOB CAPTAIN, motherfucker.

>...now that I've shown up.
ftfy

some disney whore. a mexican that only twinks care about.

I'm not really talking about that. I've just read that many people in showbiz have said she's very difficult to work with. This benefit concert put together seems quite forced and she didn't look like she wanted to be there at all.

Kys I was stoned at a pink floyd show back in the late 90s shit was cash and the light show was fucking awesome

Severe eating disorders having bitch. Too much hair.

Okay yeah. People tell you what to do all day long, so you're in no position to disrespect anyone else who has the same arrangement.

>a mexican
crypto-jew

good point

what does that have to do with anything? Yeah, I do.

Nah, you faggots had reached maximum autism long before I got here

Yeah but you know if given the opportunity you would smell her dirty things I would

who the fuck cares

I'm a faggot irl

Whatever. She's less than. Just put it that way.

Not gonna lie, I would but I don't find her hot for a celebrity. She has not tits and no ass. She has a large round head attached to a slim narrow body. Of course I'd fuck her given the opportunity, I'm not a fag.

I heard she's really blowing up these days. Looking forward to her cover of "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor".

what is this from?? lol

Kys

Not yet, but eventually.

>Trying to be so politically correct you turned your skin brown

at the Aloha Snackbar?

why is there no copypasta, where she got replacesd by evil jews/the governement/aliens/whoever years ago and is now their marionette?

She was always a beaner.

Schindler's List: The Directors Cut

Fuck off

Not Mexican you raging faggot

Quick, post a reeeeee pepe and use your autistic powers on me!

Typical child starlet who went full "diva" retard. Now she panders her mediocre talents to a demographic that can't tell the difference between style and substance.

Shes the last living night elf, hear shes held up in cyrodill somewhere

Holy fuck before the full on face wrap whore makeup phase, her face is 100% fucking Israeli Jewish. That's frightening, in fact.

yep

she's a jew.

some cunt just to bust your nut to. nothing more.

She was hotter like 10 years ago fam

Kind of like my mouth.

Whatever, she definitely isn't white

you could say that about nearly every girl in their low 20s