Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3szXpKYCVo
huffingtonpost.com/entry/eagles-players-gun-locks_us_5866ad82e4b0de3a08f84870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He plays football.

BASED

not as good as dak

open your eyes, my child

Why do Iggles players wear shoulder pads in their portraits?

Solid player

Now they need to focus on building a team for him

how is he better than dak?

bust

Alex Smith 2.0, with less mobility and a worse system.

Ryan Leaf, but uglier

>less mobility
:)

Aaron Rodgers without the talent and skill

Brock Osweiler with different colour hair

Can Dak do this?

he's not
>checkdownbaby
>cant progress through reads
>can only quick pass
>many rookie mistakes
his receivers drop passes because his throwing mechanics is too raw

Rookie Peyton Manning, but with a prime JaMarcus Russell future

Dak usually does better

nigga all he throws are short passes

A taller Johnny Manziel

Less intelligent Ryan Fitzpatrick

Dan Orlovsky floor, but a Mark Sanchez ceiling

Wentz is really athletic dude, almost meme black QB level of running ability

>What if Michael Vick was white?

>less mobile

anyone that says this hasn't actually watched him and just thinks so because he's tall and white

a promising rookie QB whose management has given him no tools to succeed. eagles have no running game, terrible WRs and an average OL. he had to throw over 600 times his rookie season, they basically put him out there and said "make offense"

Imagine if you combined Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Steve Young, John Elway, and Dan Marino

And then you put them to sleep and drafted Blaine Gabbert

That's what you get with Carson Wentz

It's like if Will Smith in Men and Black came and then used the neuralyzer on Drew Brees and he forgot how to play football

That's my opinion on Carson Wentz

legendary canadian comedy

To be fair, they had no weapons to begin with
Give them some more drafts to rectify that problem
They said they will sign desean Jackson and will probably draft a wr and or running back
Their defense is actually pretty elite all things considered

He has 2 elite OTs, a top 10 TE, a top defense PLUS he has Nelson Agholor, and they still can't make the playoffs

Rams are probably so happy they didn't make the wrong choice

>less moble
>i never watch wentz the post

North Dakotas finest.

@73477477
>trying this hard for (You)s

I thought leafs were supposed to be good at shitposting

Little dick white boi

>nelson algorlor

Imagine being Wentz in that field and having to be all like "damn, Nelson Agholor, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster hands. I would totally throw balls with you, both with my football and the real ones" when all he really wants to do is go home and watch the tapes. Like seriously imagine having to be Wentz and not only standing there in that field while Nelson Agholor flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his hands and dark skin, and just stand there, throw after throw, drop after drop, while he tries to perfected that catch. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking hands, but his haughty attitude as everyone on field tells him he can STILL CAN DO IT and DAMN, NELSON AGHOLOR LOOKS LIKE *THAT FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand here and watch him mannish fucking gremlin hands contort into types of drops you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating fucking nothing but a healthy diet of pizzas and watching tapes for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in North Dakota. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled fingers as he sucks on them to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "1st rounder" (for that is what him calls himself)" 1st rounder, the 1st rounder he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Peterson calls for another throw, and you know you could kill every single person in this field before the entire eagles defensive front could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking rookie QB. You're not going to lose your future NFL career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He'll probably be good. Maybe even elite. But he needs weapons before that'll happen, and it likely won't because he plays for Philly and Billy Penn will never allow it.

>PLUS he has Nelson Agholor,
You havin' a laugh m8?

He's a bust. I know that because it's been 8 (eight) months since he was drafted and he has 0 (zero) superbowl rings

Jason Peters is old as fuck and false starts every other play, Lane Johnson missed 10 games, Zach Ertz is a soft nigga who was invisible for half the season, and Nelson Agholor is the worst football player of all time.

>Curse of Billy Penn

that's so 2007

He knows how to win

Cody Pickett 2.0

Literal trash

Incorrect. Josh Huff exists

Giants bro here, my opinion is objective

Will be a top 12 QB at his peak statistically, will put together 2-3 playoff berths but ultimately be known as a first round choker

Pretty good.
Has the potential to make the Luck/Cutler/Smiff/OG Carr list of guys whose careers should have been so much more if they were not dumped on hopeless teams

so he's Dalton

is this a ginger thing

iggles fan here, he's gonna be the fucking man if he gets any legit targets
i just don't understand why he wears the sleeve to cover up his jesus tattoo

Basically Cousins from a couple years ago.

his game has absolutely nothing in common with kirk cousins
the only thing they share is the color of their skin

Average.

He has a good field vision, makes good choices, but fuck his throws are so inaccurate. Dude could miss a lineman in a corridor.

>Alex Smith 2.0,
>Someone who has not watched a single Eagles game this year.

Huff is better than Agholor. He was beginning to be productive before his run in with the law.

Taller version of Derek Jeter with less mobility and plays a different sport.

anyone have that one webm of wentz bobbing and weaving before throwing a touchdown ( against the steelers I think)

if there isn't a webm of it happening, then no, he can't

>i just don't understand why he wears the sleeve to cover up his jesus tattoo
probably grew out of christianity

he'll be lucky to play in one superb owl

This.

If you put Dak on the Eagles this season, they'd be 1-15 and Cleveland would have the #1 and #2 overall picks. Dak is a product of his environment and fell into a good situation... not a particularly talented QB.

All these Ifs. What people don't see if Dak was bad then teams will stack the line, but he showed he can play and made teams respect the pass.

Like a white Larry Bird of football.

He's a rich man's Blake Bortles

Better than Dak, worse than Alex Smith. Solid 17th QB in the league

Any of you dudes ever actually watch Alex Smith play?

He unironically ran a faster 40 than dak.

He's still a devout Christian he just wears the Sleeve for aesthetic reasons.

Alex Smith is mobile as shit. He played Urban's option ball in college.

>tfw the wentz train crashed and burned after this game

Yeah
>checkdown king
>isnt as fast nor slippy as Wentz
>retard clock management late game because of coach
>game manager
>when not he throws ints

He plays like if you raped Ben Roethlisberger, left him naked and bleeding from his anus, and he developed emotion scars and psychological issues that would haunt him for life and leave him a shell of his former self. That's basically how he plays.

Overrated going into the draft and will be overrated for at least another year because he got off to a hot start in his rookie season.

not the guy you're arguing with, but you guys must be a little too young to remember how athletic alex smith is. I'm an eagles fan, but do you guys not remember alex smiff in college?
He ran a straight up option offense under urban meyer at Utah, went undefeated and was drafted first overall because of how athletic he was.
This continued in the pros. He runs boots and draws all the time, he's incredibly athletic, at least on par with Carson. And I'm a huge Carson Wentz fan.
here he is in a playoff game running a QB sweep (!) for a long touchdown, outrunning several saints on the way. remember how mad we all got at doug pederson for trying this on 4th down a few weeks ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=E3szXpKYCVo

Accurate

He's like Dak if Dak were bad and drafted in the first round

>Fuck this nigga Wentz.

>Also fuck CPS security, ya smell me mug niggah.

I remember warning faggots at the time to stop celebrating like they were going to the superb owl this year

hope the iggles taught yet another batch of optimistic retards to calm their tits so early in the season

Don't you just hate it when sports fans enjoy victories? Don't they know they're supposed to be miserable all season?

Is there anyone who still watches that clown's videos. None of his rants this year got even a chuckle out of me.

Cowboys fan here.
He's going to be elite some day. He lacks the pieces around him and is a little indecisive when to take off and run. He is a worthy of a top 3 pick, and losing draft picks for. I mean take a look at the heap of garbage entering the draft this year.

In a just world, Hue Jackson should lose his job over this.
Jeff Fisher shouldn't be allowed near a draft board ever.

He's in the NFL but still playing with Division II receivers.

He's hella famous on reddit now, last I heard he was working with bleacher report on a internet tv show.

>not a particularly talented QB.
We already saw what happens when shit QB plays under center for the cowboys with Sanchez this last game and all of last season. He's good.

I thought he used guns.

>better than sanchez
>so that means he's good

lmao

If he wasn't a good QB he would make bad decisions constantly like other bad QBs, he doesn't force passes, he doesn't take unnecessary hits, etc. Explain to me how he's not good. And no. doing checkdowns doesn't make a QB bad, if that were the case Tom Brady would be a bad QB.

he's not bad, he's just unproven. he's asked to do less than any other NFL QB (lowest passing rate of any team in the NFL). He doesnt make bad decisions because he's rarely put in a decision where he needs to make a risky play. he doesn't lose them games but there are dozens of QB that could have led the cowboys to 13-3 or better this year. anyone who unironically thinks he's better for the cowboys than Romo is a bandwagoner

huffingtonpost.com/entry/eagles-players-gun-locks_us_5866ad82e4b0de3a08f84870

>Rookie quarterback Carson Wentz got his players Beretta shotguns, each weapon personalized with the player’s number engraved on the butt of the gun, ESPN reports. In one sense, it marked the first time all season the quarterback actually had weapons around him

alpha as fuck

Dicklett whiteboi

sounds cool, you got a keeper philly

Wuzz up birch as white muthafuckas, yall bess not be talking shot about my main niggaz wentz. Ya smell me

Shit*

He's head and shoulders above every other rookie in his class. I'd say he's decent for where he's at at this point in his career.

>he's on a team that's head and shoulders better than those of every other rookie in his class

ftfy

>I give no regard to production and the decision making ability of the quarterbacks

ftfy

enjoying victories is one thing, WE SUPERBOWL NOW is another. ESPECIALLY after the past couple of years.

Salt, so much salt. Dear god its everywhere

All things considered, he's pretty good, especially when the best hands he has is Ertz, Celek and Sproles.
Working with what you have available is what makes a quarterback. Fall into a no help needed place like Dak is a no skill required situation, Wentz had little and still put up good plays and numbers.
I have faith in him, he's a really good guy. Lets see how the future goes.