Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice...

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

Haha fuck off OP

if only more would see abortion in this way

Good, more children should be aborted so they aren't born in this shitty world. And it doesn't matter, when a baby is that small it isn't sentient, it's nothing. It's just a tiny bag of organs.

Except for the fact that their brains arent even developed enough to have thoughts while they're in the womb, good job trying to humanize the fetuses though

Heres how i see it: Anyone degenerate enough to get an abortion is a fucking loser and shouldn't have kids anyways.

>implying fucking fetuses can even think

Top kek

0/10 bait

>here's your (You)

>fetuses know english and how to measure time inside a stomach

Apparently telling the truth counts as bait now

Fetuses can't think you inbred autist.

>implying jesus is real

You do know that fetuses can't speak right? It can't even think yet. Plus what if the baby is the result of rape?

Top kek

kek

Kek

What do you think happens? The brain suddenly activates when air hits the fetus at birth?

bad bait

Almost every fact and number OP used is wrong.

First month according to OP:
Eight inches long (in reality not until month five)
Able to hear (in reality ears don't even begin to develop until month two)
Waves arms and legs (in reality arms and legs aren't developed until month 3)

Month two according to OP:
Sucks thumb (in reality not until month 4 at the earliest)
Looks like a baby (in reality looks like a blob)

Month three according to OP:
Is a girl (in reality sex organs do start to develop during month three, but can't be identified properly until the start of month five).
Can cry (in reality, this is bullshit)

Month five according to OP:
Baby can think and feel (in reality, this is bullshit)

Month six according to OP:
Can feel pain (in reality, this is a hotly debated topic, but the consensus of doctors seems to be that they can't feel pain at this point)

Month seven according to OP:
Is in heaven (in reality, this is bullshit, but even some Christians argue about this because of the idea of original sin)

>cringe

No, but it develops over many years you dumbass. You think fetuses are capable of coherent thoughts and that they know how to speak English? Goddam think before you type man

This is either really bad bait or you are some kind of retard. Did your mom drink a lot while she was pregnant? Fetuses aren't in the womb for "years".

This is copypasta from back when US Christians tried to fight abortion. You newfags should all feel bad.

This is either really bad bait or you are some kind of retard. Did you read the whole way to the end of the post?

brainlet haz spoken!!!!!