Reminder that Trump is guaranteed to win the presidency because the liberal faggot pussies that control schools and the...

reminder that Trump is guaranteed to win the presidency because the liberal faggot pussies that control schools and the media are telling you aren't allowed to show support for him using words like "problematic" and the quickest way to get people to do something is telling them they aren't allowed to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/d/df/Sniper_sf13_influx_big01.wav?t=20131030202017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will i get raped by a black male?

>guaranteed
If all else fails, Hillary can always have Bill killed for the sympathy votes

Will you make Australia great again?

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/d/df/Sniper_sf13_influx_big01.wav?t=20131030202017

It's a scary thought because we've all been paying attention to his declining health. I wouldn't put it past her if she does do this.

Will you win the presidency?

Will I ever get a gf

My English teacher keeps acting like Trump is the worst thing ever to happen to the executive branch. Comparing his supporters to the book 1984. I fail to see the connection, if anything Bernie Sanders supproters actually want to start censorship and establish a totalitarian state. Hypocritical much?

Is OP a faggot?

Trump!

will i have great wealth in the near future?

Will i pay for the wall?

fuck you

Are you sure?

should i tell Judie how i feel?

Is Sup Forums always right?

It's hard being America. Take India for example, you could make that place great just by installing toilets.

Will we ever solve the Jewish problem?

Will you hab a bolicy that guarantees burgers for all? :DDDDD

Are you the god emperor of mankind?

>seriously planning to deport 10 million people

First off - he's not going to win. That's a lunatics plan and you only think its doable because you are teenage edgemasters.

The Soviet Union did a lot of shuffling people around and it still was small scale to what trump is planning. And everytime it ended in a bloodbath.

He's SO not winning and I'm going to fucking laugh at you dumbass autist so hard in november.

Should I go to bed?

Is this guy a faggot?

Is sweden done for?

Are you jewish?

Will Cucklord Gabriel resign this week like the media speculated?

>enforcing your nation's laws and borders is 'lunacy'
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>0
>"Are you stupid?"
Probably, but that doesn't really answer my question

Kek. I could actually see that happening, that woman has no soul.

Will you make America great again?

will I ever kill all normies

No, his idea that letting the US default on its debt in order to "make a better deal" is lunacy.

Also FYI he said he wanted to tax the "job creators" at a higher rate.
"I am willing to pay more, and you know what, the wealthy are willing to pay more."
Isn't this the same shit you guys laugh at Sanders for?

but in the case of Trump, he earned his wealth and leads by example
Sanders is a cuck hungry for more money, hasn't done shit as a senator and leeches of thirsty reddit and r9k NEETs

What does that matter if they're proposing the same tax policy?

Am I stupid?

check em

Will my sister pass her Chemistry test?

they are fucking not
Sanders' tax plan is suicide and will lead to further monopolization
Trump is a protectionist who cut taxes and will encourage entrepreneurship of Americans, as opposed to that of wealthy chinks and kikes

Will you be king forever?

Emperor Don, should I eat this expired potato salad?

>holy shit my capcha was food

>1. Yes

Mmm tangy

Trump is finished. I am now a #CruzMissile

Will she ever speak to me again?

Should I respond if she does?

Will I have a date with Rakel finally?

Will I get a greencard, Emperor Trump?

Are you incapable of reading? He is proposing raising taxes on top earners and raising taxes on businesses in the form of tariffs.

Also defaulting on the debt, something he's also proposed, would lead to total economic depression.

These are things Trump has said. How can you defend his economic proposals? They're lunacy. They'd completely destroy the US economy. It's almost as if he doesn't realize that you can't run a country the same way you run a business.

Then its yes or no?

The Lord Emperor has spoken. What was I thinking? New conviction fills me.

Thanks Trump

Will Rakel ever become my girlfirend?

God bless America.

>in the form of tariffs
that's what protectionism means you dumb nigger
fuck off you smelly spic fuck off to the other side of wall

Donald, should I end myself?

Will niggers be eradicated if elected president?

Will I become an American citizen?

Will you make rato your VP

4th time?

You better check now, asshole

Thank you Mr., I'm satisfied

Well that's that

Well?

It isn't protecting shit if consumers end up footing the bill.

US manufacturing isn't coming back. That's just reality. No president is going to change that. All Trump is going to do is levy another tax on businesses, which will of course be passed onto consumers in the form of increased costs for goods.

Move over donald, I'm the boss now.

Let me hear you say it

at least you won't have 2 million unemployed, 11 million illegals and plenty of opportunities to get jobs
free trade only helps chinks and japs, fuck off nigger

will my fork melt if i cook it in the microwave

Your rebuttals have been astoundingly stupid.

He's proposing things that will literally destroy the US economy, and probably ripple across the world. And all you can do is spout talking points and racial slurs.

Are you completely ignorant of economics? I admit I'm no expert, but even I know that taxes on businesses are always passed onto consumers in forms of increased costs and that defaulting on the debt would destroy the US.

yeah nice argument you got there
guess I'm a #BernOut now
I am sure your senile communist cuck kike will save the economy
or rather yet, hillary
fuck off

I'm not advocating for any candidate. I am pointing out in no uncertain terms that Trump has proposed economic suicide for the US.

But I guess the sunken cost fallacy is too strong here. People here have devoted so much energy into loving Trump that even these obviously terrible proposals can't change the cultlike devotion.

Should I fuck my pyscho stalker coworker?

if he can get the most contrarian place on the internet to worship him than he is the true leader the US needs
there's no other politician who understands business as much as him and has as much influence and wealth to act independently as him
he's THE ONLY choice

STFU upside down Poland

Will donald win?

Sick I say yes.

Sick double yes 8 years of greatness.

>if he can get the most contrarian place on the internet to worship him than he is the true leader the US needs
He did that by acting as contrarian as possible. As soon as Trump announced his candidacy, I knew this place would be licking his boots.

>here's no other politician who understands business as much as him
But the US isn't a business. Which is what I've pointed out. Applying business techniques to statemanship don't work. Countries work differently for a large amount of reasons.

>has as much influence and wealth to act independently as him
Being independent doesn't make his economic proposals any less disastrous. The only way he'll be able to successfully run the nation is by listening to the advice of actual economic experts. Of course then he won't be independent any more.

>he's THE ONLY choice
The only choice for crashing the economy with no survivors, apparently.

nice """""""""""""""""""""arguments"""""""""""""""""""""
MAGA

They're a lot better than spouting memes and mindlessly parroting talking points. They're actually based in reality instead of a fantasy that the Magical Trump is going to save America.

reminder that me and many other people will vote hillary before trump
if that doesnt tack on to hillary already having more support

Will I get my orders today?

your reality brought 11 million illegals, merged the state with corporations, established the tyranny of the petrodollar and the dindu neo-communism regime
I'd rather have a world where the world leader is not a cuck enabler
go fuck yourself and fuck off to reddit

Will you purge the SJW's, Cucks and Leftists?

Trump is guaranteed to win the Presidency at this point, because it has been nearly a year since he started running and somehow all of his political or media opponents STILL have zero comprehension of why he is doing so well. They still treat him like some kind of Idiot or Clown to be laughed away, when he has played them all like damn fiddles every step of the way.

Clinton's campaign has had months to prepare for the showdown with Trump, and all they can manage is amateur hour attacks against him and/or fumbling their message so hard Trump comes out on top. The media also continues to hand him billions in free airtime by covering his every little statement, in some vain attempt to find the scandal or gaff that sticks and finally stumps him. If they haven't caught on at this point they are never going to, Trump has an easy win ahead of him.

Again, I'm not advocating for the status quo or any candidate.

I'm pointing out that Trumps own proposals can only make things worse.

If all you have to say in response to that are memes, then you probably shouldn't even be engaging. Just do what everyone else does when someone here has a good point that proves Trump would be a terrible president. Leverage your cognitive dissonance to ignore it and forget it.

On the other hand, if you have actual fact based reasons as to why defaulting on the debt wouldn't crash the economy, and why raising taxes on businesses would result in an increase in the cost of goods (and thus a decrease in consumption, resulting in an overall contraction of the GDP aka a recession), by all means tell me. I'd love to hear it.

Will we win the race war?

Will Trump turn out to be a hypocritical idiot?

>someone here has a good point that proves Trump would be a terrible president
but there are none :^)

Cognitive dissonance it is, apparently.

I don't think he'll win because somehow this fucking meme of him being "so much like hitler it's scary" caught on like wildfire and people refuse to look beyond "he's racist"

nobody gives a fuck that Hillary will get us into World War III with Russia the fucking minute she's in office

Will I pass all my exams with no supps?

Pls be kind Big Don

In a business you have three ways to cut costs:

1. Sell off assets. What's he going to sell? Our national parks? Our military? Our highways? Our national landmarks? What parts of the federal government do you think he is going to sell to raise funds and cut costs?

2. Fire employees. Who is he going to fire? Federal law enforcement? The military? I guess if he starts auctioning off chunks of America he will also be firing all the employees in those sectors, but how is he supposed to get anything done if he just sells all of his authority to the highest bidder? Which federal employees do you think he's going to sack?

3. Restructure debt. This is the one he's most likely to do, and holy SHIT it will probably cause a global depression and WWIII. How does he pull this off without destroying the world as we know it and triggering a wave of defaults across the world?

Will NATO die and the Intermarum rise?

Wow, rude. Are you sure? Come on, give it another guess.

Will Hillary Clinton become President of the United States?

Will you lose the election?

Answer the question

>Probably
Was this all a ruse?

Does the donald still hang out with grimace?

?

It seems since the battle against Clinton is beginnig the new shills have arrived