Until some notable strides are made in the war against ISIS, criticism against Trump should be discouraged

Until some notable strides are made in the war against ISIS, criticism against Trump should be discouraged.

covfefe

Until some notable strides are made in the war against ISIS, criticism against Trump should not be discouraged.

You could be reported for this.

So he gets a free pass until he does something noteworthy? If only the world worked this way, I might have a job.

You should be deported for this.

It's not a "free pass." The backlash against Trump is beginning to affect this country's national security.

In case it's too subtle for the masterminds of Sup Forums, this is totalitarian thinking.

>Until some notable strides are made in the war against ISIS, criticism against Trump should be discouraged.

NO you ignoramus faggot its the other way around. Criticize until he gets something done.

Once the US populace calms down and stops trying to embarrass the President can we then switch back to a free(er) press.

Right now the press has too much freedom and it is damaging the President's credibility.

And there needs to be a government presence at all the major media outlets until further notice.

I'm ripped, come at me scrublord

If you try to criticize the President during this pre-war status quo, you could well find yourself on a watch list.

That's fine, I'll just fight the President IRL and fuck his wife.

Always be critical of your leaders. Never follow anyone or do anything blindly.

Also not sure how calling the president out on his shit is a national security threat

>notable strides against the militant group you 'indirectly' financially support and arm
Don't worry. Someone else will pick up the slack. You just keep bitching about North Korea and hope they don't bomb your nearest Wal-Mart.

We're not doing too badly, really. The isolated attacks are acts of desperation because the actual war is unwinnable for the islamic "state" at this point.

i think posting on Sup Forums automatically puts you on several of those lists

>beginning to affect this country's national security
Yeah, because straight up telling other countries' leaders classified info isn't doing this fast enough.

Considering we could just nuke the entire region if we needed to, it was always unwinnable.

If you were the president of the US, would YOU sell weapons to a terrorist state?

During the campaign Trump raged against Saudi Arabia, saying that they are among the biggest sponsors of terrorism, and now he is expanding US weapon sales to them.

This is betrayal of his voter base
This is betrayal of his values
This is betrayal of his own goddamn country

The war is unwinnable on both sides because we're fighting an idea, not a country.

>North Korea
>your nearest Wal-Mart
East coast here. They have almost no chance of even hitting California. US Bases in Japan, maybe Hawaii, or a floatilla of ships in the south pacific might be possible targets. They aren't getting anywhere near my local WalMart.

Also I won't really care that much if they bomb the Independent Republic Of California.

>Until some notable strides are made in the war against ISIS, criticism against Trump should be encouraged.

FTFY

>This is betrayal of his voter base
So, completely normal.
>This is betrayal of his values
He has values?
>This is betrayal of his own goddamn country
Trump is his own country.

implying the Middle East wasn't nuked thousands of years ago that's why it's a desert
see: Sodom and Gomorrah

No, I mean the actual ground war for the territories controlled by ISIS, not the vague ideological term paper you're about to type.

dissent is the heart of democracy, don't be afraid of it

All they have to do is launch a missile off a cargo ship, user. It's easier than you think.

We're talking about real life here user, not fairy tales.

>nuked thousands of years ago that's why it's a desert
That's the problem, really.
Nuke them back into the stone age and you set them back by...what? three weeks? four?

>It's easier than you think.
not for Best Korea's engineers it isn't.

Viva El Prezidente Zero!
and a fucking traitor to boot.

Exactly, but every time Kim Jong-Un so much as blows his nose, I'm hearing ol' Donnie scrambling the aircraft carriers and such.

>North Korea is so pathetic and weak, lol. Can't even get a missile in the air.
launches 2 successful tests in own territory
>They're a threat to the whole planet and must be destroyed A-double S-A-P!

All myths have a basis in reality. And Sodom and Gomorrah really does eerily read like a nuclear explosive detonation.

at least the radiation will stop them from breeding. or at least cause the next gen to be hilariously mutated

Please explain...

They should be destroyed just to get it over and done with. Time to move on.

>criticism against Trump should be discouraged.
Why?

All they'd have to do is detonate a few miles offshore of LA before anyone figured out what was happening. They'd have the element of surprise for the kind of attack that has never been tried

Or, left alone to reunite with the South. It's time for the U.S. and western imperialism itself to 'move on' and allow for other countries to have economic and political self-determination.
>b-but they'll destroy Japan and SK!
If they wanted to and had nothing to lose, they'd have attempted to by now.

1. Obtain container ship
2. make it so a missile can launch out of one of the containers
3. profit

>a few miles offshore of LA
And this is supposed to affect my local (EAST COAST) walmart how exactly?
I never said they couldn't reach California, I just said I didn't CARE about California.

One word: Emboldened terrorists

>All myths have a basis in reality.
Except very frequently that basis is "a made up story that got blown out of proportion"
>really does eerily read like a nuclear explosive detonation
To Ancient Alien-fags, maybe.

the pesky thing about reality is it leaves evidence.
there would be detectable radionuclides

You're an idiot if you really think that.

>the pesky thing about reality is it leaves evidence.
10/10 post, user

If California goes, you can kiss your economy goodbye because they're interdependent.

I'll fight you faggot

Not if it happened say 250,000 years ago

There will be no strides. It is an endless manufactured war, intended to keep the trogs preoccupied while the real theives (like the one pictured) make off with the loot. Haven't you ever read '1984'? The whole "War on Terror" is nothing but nationalistic propaganda from the banksters who are raping you all in the ass every day. The more you hate them brown muzzies - the more they control you.

Bring it on scrub. You got a girl? Bring her along if you do.

>If California goes
Did Japan go away? Why would California? You're really stretching reality here. An offshore detonation a few miles from LA will not collapse the US economy, nor will it (unfortunately) make California go away.

but bible says the earth is only 6000 years old

What happened to the 30 day plan? Too much golfing?

Trump actively supports ISIS you dumbfuck. Did you not see him in Saudi Arabia?

Making America and isolated country is not good. It will be the end of America as we know it.

What are 'ice cores', Alex?

>Right now the press has too much freedom and it is damaging the President's credibility.
Actually, I think the President is damaging the President's credibility without any help

You know he's golfing right now, right?

>too much freedom
Whoa there, laddie. We NEED that kind of freedom; you can never have 'too much' of it.

And Israel, one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism along with Saudi Arabia and the U.S.

they were put there to test us, like the dinosaur bones. silly user

WHY AM I HAVING TO SOLVE SIX FUCKING CAPTCHAS TONIGHT?

Because even Google algorithms know you're stupid and are trying to discourage you from posting stupid shit.

Shill. Those who would trade freedom for safety deserve neither. Stop being a coward.

>Right now the press has too much freedom and it is damaging the President's credibility.

You can't damage something that never existed.

Also - "What is the First Amendment?"

i thought the sarcasm was obvious. should i use empjis next time?

>criticism against Trump

Ivanka would criticize him but she's got a big black cock in her mouth right now

>Trump should be reported for this.

Finally a sensible thread regarding DT

>sensible

>regarding DT

see

for trump DT

>Finally
>sensible
>regarding DT

asking for a friend

Yeah that anti satellite cargo ship technology is pretty advanced these days, i hear anything in the water is pretty much invisible these days.

>pretty much invisible these days.

This will just give rise to a new group with the same ideology. The only way yo "win" would be complete extermination.

>my local WalMart

Tell that to the niggers that got stabbed in london.

Fuck him for not making notable strides in the war against ISIS.

>Independent Republic Of

>his nose,

> (OP)
>Fuck him for not making notable strides in the war against ISIS.

come on, give him a break. it hasn't been 30 days yet. He said he would need 30 days.

geeeezus, you impatient faggots.

I see what you did there

The post I initially replied to mentioned my local walmart.
I pointed out that my local walmart is on the east coast and well out of North Korea's reach.
Follow the reply chain back, assuming you know how.

>he's golfing

>my local walmart.

>did there

>local walmart

there there now

Boner acheived. Level II

>my local walmart

>Boner

>Boner acheived