What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZYUXOSxHtc
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seppoku

hell

inserting his anti trump opinions into his "comedy" slowly over time

Continuing to make the greatest web series of all time.

World domination of cuckoldry which isn't logically feasible

Checkers

shart in mart

Like Sam Hyde but opposite?

To be funny

He's doing a fine job

Taking off the mask to reveal Kaufmann.

Then taking off that mask to reveal the Yellow Sign.

To make excellent comedy that triggers ineffectual alt-right dweebs

When you've got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose.

sorry bud, you don't get to be contrarian to everything and then once you hit middle age decide you want to be an ethically boring "activist."

>"activist."

who are you quoting

if he takes off the mask will it be painful?

Quotes have multiple uses you dangle

What's his endgame?

>all the people that got upset about that video where he is clearing doing a bit

i love how the alt-right pretend to be thick skinned bastions of free speech but still get just as triggered as left wing fags when somebody calls them out even as a joke

He forever changed the pronunciation of 'cuck' for me. For that, I'll always be in debt.

Which video? This interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZYUXOSxHtc

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

this one

>who are you quoting

Well, he's clearly over-acting and doing a "character" like he usually does. But you can tell he's partly serious. And he does have a point.

Theyre both the same

Doesn't make it less funny, and only Sup Forums would be retarded enough to think this guy isn't a degenerate druggy liberal or whatever.

Makes it even more funny to see them get so flustered over this, this is tumblrina SJW levels of mad.

I'm a commie btw :^)

no one cares about the rant man, Tim is Tim

that tactic is really old and played out, where you pretend people are more angered over something than they are in order to strawman them.

You sound angry.

>only Sup Forums would be retarded enough to think this guy isn't a degenerate druggy liberal or whatever

Are you saying that Tim Heidecker is a "degenerate druggy liberal or watever"? I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Did anyone actually like this

I tried to get into it but I had to stop watching after 20 minutes. I guess I didn't "get" it.

Transitioning into being the next Weird Al.

gold

Yes, it's brilliant and adored on this board. Or was, before he became so problematic to many of you.

>I'm a commie btw :^)

Opinion immediately disregarded. You're just as bad as the fascists.