Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Don't go cold turkey, most people who say it worked for them are liars. What you need to do is break the routine. Stop having cigarettes when you are used to, like after meals, in the morning, with coffee etc. You can, at first, have the same number of cigs a day, just not at the usual times. Once the routine is broken, it's pretty easy to start lowering the amounts bit by bit.

75 a day lol

Ur life has to be miserable

unhealthy

authorities look down on you

die soon

Skin Looks like shit

wrinkles

probably doesnt get laid

lost the fight against the tobacco-industry

I dont wanna be you OP

quit about 6 months ago. started with snus then went to the gum. using zyn pouches at the moment, wasn't hard to go from 6mg to 4 to 3, gonna get the 2 mg gum soon and call it quits for good. definitely recommend the gum. feels less passive or something

>75 cigarettes a day

Most cigs take what 7-10 minutes to burn? But you know what we'll just assume you smoke them quicker and just call it 5 minutes.

75*5 = 375
375/60 = 6.25

You spend roughly 6 hours each day with a cigarette in your mouth? How? Do you work outside all day? Or are you a neet? I just don't understand how someone has time to smoke that many cigarettes in a day

Nah, ur full o shite. I quit cold turkey. Used a vape pen for about three weeks, then dropped the vape pen too.

>cold turkey
>used vape pen

how the fuck are you even walking around. that's literally 3 1/2 packs a day.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes an hour

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

OPs cum probably smells and looks like a cigarette

i was just going to do that same math myself. this guy must shower while smoking also to keep up that rate. how the hell.

75 cigarettes a day???
I smoke like 4 a day and i feel like i need to quit!
are you fucking retarded or something OP?

Stale pasta fam

Used to smoke 50 cigs a day. Quit 5 months ago. Cold turkey and no I didn't use anything to replace that shit.

If you work from home as an IT person it is easy to smoke a lot. Almost 4 packs is really a lot and hard to believe.
I smoked a pack a day for 13 years, and my doctor gave me welbutrin for 1 month and told me to buy patches starting on week 2. I am now 16 days smoke free.

I quit cold turkey 2 months ago. I've been smoking for 12 years. Saw a video on YT that scared the fuck outta me. I don't feel any different tho. What I do when the cravings come is just drink water and it'll go away. The first week is a bitch. But after 2 months you gain control over it. I even smoked a pack last Friday at a party but I can control it now. So I don't answer to the urge

what is this video you speak of? i've seen tons of scare tactic shit but i still run back to cigs.

(The quit 2 months ago guy)
When you really want to quit, you can do it man. But if it's half ass you prolly won't get through it.. wish you the best.

I'm a landscaper I can smoke all day whenever at work

>I smoked cigarettes but I don't have the urge to smoke cigarettes
k then retard

OP on average smoking 75 penis's a day? damn this is gayer than I thought

I literally smoke about 50 a day

ama

I saw a guy who basically lost all his teeth because the nicotine kills the roots or something in your teeth. I wish I remember what is was called. But when he pulled out his fake teeth I threw my cigarettes in the toilet and was done

how do you even smoke 75 cigarettes a day and still breath?

None of you actually smoke... No normal person smokes more than two packs a day.

>I smoked cigarettes but I don't have the urge to smoke cigarettes

Please kys.

do you litter, or do you keep an ashtray for your butts?

started smoking in college, quit after 4 years .. when vaping was a trend .. on it since then .. nicotine lvl between 3-6mg its alright, lesser and I wouldnt feel anything .. enjoy the throat hit without the carcinogenic effects of a cig
wouldnt say its much cheaper with sub ohm vaping since liquid consumption is a lil bit higher but hey .. I won't die of cancer .. plus no smell, fingers clean, clothes clean. If I in fact get cancer I'll be part of a study in the next 20 years so that's my contribution to modern medicine

You can go cold turkey. But you have to find the source of your stress. In my case I was stressed as fuck because my life was a mess. Got a gf, straight things up, quit smocking from one day to the next. But as I said, find the source of your stress. Smoking is just like any other addiction.

also roll your own and cut down slowly. Save more and be a little more happier.

and get a juul

was a period though when I wanted to quit .. kept my vow for 21 days .. then vacation with family on cruise ship.. mfw everybody smoked.. couldnt escape so I was back on it
but it gets lot easier after 5th day .. science says that depending on the severity of habits they die between 3 weeks and 3 months
plus telling yourself that you don't need it, the craving is virus, an installment by the evil tobacco industry , helped me a lot ..

28 .been smoking since 17/18. stopped 3 weeks ago cold turkey. actually not that hard. i drink alot of water now

Ever get tired of posting the same shit?

seen this thread atleast 5 times the latest 3 months...

You're right, I don't smoke. I don't smoke because I'm not a moron.

Tailor made cigarettes take me about 2 minutes to smoke if that, hand rolled takes me like 3-4

Yeah I live in ontario and it costs me 36 dollars a day for my cigarettes, 12 dollars for a pack of 25 and I smoke 3 packs a day

Lurk moar kiddo this threads posted 8x a day

for me it was the opposite .. much less tobacco in hand rolled so mine would burn up faster .. plus it sucked .. and I dont count the rolling time to the 'act of smoking' per se

this. I've smoked cigarettes many times, they dont do anything.

which brand did you use for hand rolled?
I preferred the american spirit a lot, unfort I started studying abroad and they wouldnt sell this brand here at all

You're right you're a fucking life preserving faggot.