S/fur thread

s/fur thread

thanks Dash

No prob. I didn't make the thread tho, just happened to see that it was up.

Oh, way cool man. That's just as good. I wasn't paying any attention and would have fired a new one up

This is now a Yotsuba thread

brb gotta make a deal

A'ight.

hey... wait a minute, those are men's asses!

Ass is ass. Doesn't matter who it's attached to.

Faggot

ye got him good

These remind of how genetic engineering will get out of hand one day and we'll start inter-breeding animals with humans. Dark times are ahead.

>Fun times are ahead
FTFY

You know, I like Furries to a point.

And that point is "no snouts please"

The fuzzy, patterned skin, the tails and ears, even the paws I can get behind. The animal muzzles are where it fails for me.

same

What are your feelings on this?

Hey.

Dog face is gross and unappealing.

Something like this would be perfect if you gave her a human nose

Good taste.

I like the animal parts, but I want a human face. I just wish there was more furry art where all the characters had human faces and noses but paws and ears fur and everything else you normally have

(and also for more varied styles because there's so much homogenous design in this community)

Hey man. Digging around for new good art.

That's kind of what I mean by "just give it a human face," cat nose notwithstanding, but I'm confused as to what exactly I'm looking at here.

I get what she's doing, but the discrepancy in coloration between the reindeer parts and what supposedly her normal fur color looks off. Did she dye her hair and ears and then put on fake antlers? Or are her hair and ears the natural color?

*tail

Did she dye her TAIL and ears

Anything good to post?

Well, she's a jackalope so she has rabbit and deer parts. Perhaps the coloration of the ears and tail are that of the rabbit, while the rest is the color of the deer.

not much yet

Moar like this?

1/2

2/2

Jackalope huh? That's nifty.

I'd say the coloration of the ears and tail are supposed to be the Deer parts considering they are both the same color and the ears are much smaller than Rabbit ears normally are.