youtube.com/watch?v=kWqDrMb5M8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9I4FABsHc
youtube.com/watch?v=vsIeacQnQEs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bane
>villain

Cause they never stop complaining

Because white men are only believable imposing, powerful, intelligent beings that exist.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Make your own movies instead of complaining about others. Isn't that what whites tell the shitskins when they complain about coloreds in movies?

Wow you really showed it to those SJW leftist cucks

>Turn they black
>You guys would still complain

Because white men are better actors.

Did you unironically put the Monarch from the Venture Bros? You realize he's a parody right?

>italian wario
>white
pick one

>anyone in that pic
>villain

He almost killed CIA, the main fucking character, of course he's a villain

Cyrus haha

Italians are more white than americans

Aren't most of those guys jewish or have jew blood in them? They're not white

The hell are you talking about?

Samuel Jackson has played a villain in numerous movies. Within the last year too.

Idris Elba was the villain in the latest Star Trek rehash.

Darth Vader, the most iconic villain in movie history, is voiced by a black guy.

this

>Darth Vader, the most iconic villain in movie history

Cuz they smart
/thread

>Darth Vader, the most iconic villain in movie history, is voiced by a black guy
What does that matter?
The character is white, thats what matters.

>is voiced by a black guy.
What does that have do with anything? As soon as they took of the mask he was white
Fucking IQlet

He's still an effective villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWqDrMb5M8M

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9I4FABsHc

youtube.com/watch?v=vsIeacQnQEs

Wario is a jew tho

The same reason all superheroes are portrayed as white men

Because no one wants to see niggers in movies.

>Why are all villains in this image white men

Because the "person" who created it was a Sup Forums justice warrior with a victim complex and an agenda.

/thread

I hope you suffer horribly in life.

Villains need to be threatening, nuanced, and interesting.

Are y'all really triggered about this shit? Chucky's a fucking doll.
And the heroes in all of these movies are white too.

It's called confirmation bias, though in an average IQ person it isn't nearly so extreme. Sup Forums shitposters are a special tier of retarded and confirmation/selection biases are exaggerated accordingly.

sorry friend that was for the someone else

Every thread this kid opens up Sup Forums to start spamming these buzzphrases in slightly right-wing threads/posts.

With comments such as ''g-g-go back to Sup Forums, stormweenie!!''

And everyone just laughs at him. Tells him he's an idiot. He carries on, like the pathetic insecure loser he is, thinking he is making a difference.

When in reality, both Sup Forums posters and Sup Forumsfriendos who didn't start posting this year, cannot stop laughing.

>slightly right wing

It's literally the right wing equivalent of a pink-haired feminist crying about the patriarchy, which you'd call "social justice warrior" not "slightly left-wing."

You're a mentally deficient hypocrite and no matter how many other mentally deficient, fat hypocrites agree with you it doesn't make you any less retarded or wrong.

>slightly right wing

The doublethink from you inbred trailer parkers is fucking unreal. Comedy gold.

moar hollywood weirdness, I reckon.....probably vanity....

Samuel Jackson seems to get to be the bad guy some: Unbreakable & the Kingsman are two he was the villain....

Also, white guilt

name a villian more famous. Literally everyone knows who Darth Vader is, even people who've never seen a Star Wars movie.

If they weren't white you'd cry about that too, claiming it was propaganda to portray minorities as smart enough to be villains.

Thought experiments like that, coupled with some introspective honesty and integrity, are how you reflect and recognize you've been brainwashed. Until that day, back to your retard containment daycare.

Dracula.

People are trying to discuss things here and you're making meme posts. Please head back to your cuck/pedocunny/eceleb threads, shitposter

It's text on an image, this thread is discussing a meme.

Imagine being this dishonest. You Sup Forums tards truly are some of the worst people alive.

shitskins aren't scary unless they are ooga boogaing but they can't be scary and intelligent at the same time.

has Sup Forums ever come up with a refutation of this image?

because a nigger wouldnt make a good villain, theyre just to stupid and apelike.

>movie villain

I go on Sup Forums. I go on Sup Forums. I like both boards. Keep them separated, please.

I say the same thing when Sup Forums bleeds into this board, which it too often does.

>Just to stupid
>to

I see that you are a genius.

Who are some essential non-white villains?

>villain
>always white

>villain
>always male

classic hollyjew shoehorning black people into roles of dirty cops

we all know that this fucking unrealistic

Curly wife was pretty much the closest thing mice and men had to a villain honestly

"villain"

lmao it's funny because it's true

>almost

White men are smarter

>Darth Vader, the most iconic villain in movie history, is voiced by a black guy.
THE BLACKEST BROTHER IN THE GALAXY

Thanks for Correcting The Record™